What policies of Jordan, et al do Establishment Republican Disagree with?

The popular vote on the national level (which we both know is what you were talking about) does matter.
It doesn’t matter to you...to others, elections and voting does matter. Because those are moments of truth. Sane people don’t dismiss every election that doesn’t go our way as “voter fraud” like you do skippy.

The “hate offensive” that was launched in 94 has yielded these results...one election where the GOP was more popular nationally than the Dems. This is fact. Spin all you wish.

Openly, I mean?

Do they disagree with stopping illegal immigration? Cutting spending? Do establish Republicans want to raise taxes?

Where are the saying so?
Establishment Republicans don't really want to stop immigration. Nor do they want to cut spending.

It doesn’t matter to you...to others, elections and voting does matter. Because those are moments of truth. Sane people don’t dismiss every election that doesn’t go our way as “voter fraud” like you do skippy.

The “hate offensive” that was launched in 94 has yielded these results...one election where the GOP was more popular nationally than the Dems. This is fact. Spin all you wish.
Voting doesn't matter when both teams are owned by the same people.

Openly, I mean?

Do they disagree with stopping illegal immigration? Cutting spending? Do establish Republicans want to raise taxes?

Where are the saying so?
I disagree with Jordan's refusal to take back the Palestinians. Egypt too. They need to step up

And there you have it folks...”voting doesn’t matter”. Losers love to say that the game they’ve been losing for decades “doesn’t matter”...yet they keep on playing it.
I haven't voted for decades because it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back