What policies of Jordan, et al do Establishment Republican Disagree with?

Sounds like good questions to start a thread with.

Sounds like something you should know when you ask about his policies.

Point of this one is that RINOs, in their rhetoric, are indistinguishable from the Republicans they now oppose. RINOs say all the same things about slowing the rush to bankruptcy but I guess they cross their fingers when the make those campaign speeches.

Terms like RINO and Deep State and so many others have no actual definition and are just applied to anyone that people happen to ever disagree with on any given topic.

Sounds like something you should know when you ask about his policies.
No, anyone who claims Jordan and the RINOs are differing over policy should know.
Terms like RINO and Deep State and so many others have no actual definition and are just applied to anyone that people happen to ever disagree with on any given topic.
No, they have clear meanings that are widely understood.

I call Kevin McCarthy a RINO but not Nancy Pelosi even though their spending is nearly identicle.

I call Peter Strozk a deep state sleazeball but not George Santos even though I hate them both.

No, anyone who claims Jordan and the RINOs are differing over policy should know.

I call Kevin McCarthy a RINO but not Nancy Pelosi even though their spending is nearly identicle.

I call Peter Strozk a deep state sleazeball but not George Santos even though I hate them both.

Well, obviously Pelosi is not RINO since she is not a Republican, you are really off your game today

So, who are some other RINOS besides McCarthy?

False. Trump has always been more populist than conservative.

RINOs are Reps who campaign with fiery rhetoric about ending the Dems insane fiscal policies and then join with Dems to continue the Pelosi COVID era budget, surrendering all leverage in negotiations.

Because RINOs love spending Just as much as Dems.

So Trump’s a RINO now?

How about Tom Emmer, is he a RINO?

Well, obviously Pelosi is not RINO since she is not a Republican, you are really off your game today
So you were wrong when you said RINO has no meaning or that I just apply that to anyone I disagree with.

If RINO had no meaning, you would have no way to say Pelosi is obviously not RINO.

I know you Dems hate that words mean things.

So you were wrong when you said RINO has no meaning or that I just apply that to anyone I disagree with.

If RINO had no meaning, you would have no way to say Pelosi is obviously not RINO.

Well, yes it has no meaning, but it can only be applied to someone that actually calls themselves a Repub.

You are truly off your game today, do you have the Rona?

RINOs are Reps who campaign with fiery rhetoric about ending the Dems insane fiscal policies and then join with Dems to continue the Pelosi COVID era budget, surrendering all leverage in negotiations.
Trump signed off on $8T in new debt. A lot of it was passed by Pelosi’s house and Schumer’s Senate.

Time for you to spin that fact.

Trump signed off on $8T in new debt. A lot of it was passed by Pelosi’s house and Schumer’s Senate.

Time for you to spin that fact.
His options were to sign or not sign. There was no option to reduce it.

Take a Civics class.

Based on their Republican rhetoric.

Which is the same reason people vote for Trump. Trump is just as big a spender as any Dem ever has been, Trump put out an Anti-2nd Amendment EO. Trump never asked for less spending and closed the Govt because he wanted more spending. He was also calling for twice as much money being sent to people from the last COVID bill than even the Dems wanted.

How can he not be a RINO?

His options were to sign or not sign. There was no option to reduce it.

Take a Civics class.
So he agreed with the "insane fiscal policies and then join with Dems to continue the Pelosi COVID era budget, surrendering all leverage in negotiations.” Exactly the words you used to describe a RINO.

Perhaps you don’t understand the basic tenants of making an argument. They do offer adult literacy classes in most areas....even red state shit holes. See...if you take the class you would know what a redundancy that was.

Which is the same reason people vote for Trump. Trump is just as big a spender as any Dem ever has been, Trump put out an Anti-2nd Amendment EO. Trump never asked for less spending and closed the Govt because he wanted more spending. He was also calling for twice as much money being sent to people from the last COVID bill than even the Dems wanted.

How can he not be a RINO?
Interesting you ask since you don't know what RINO means. Supposedly. So what makes him a RINO?

People do not elect presidents to set budget policy. Well, you may, but not people who understand the roles of Presidents and Congress.

Trump ran on making the border more secure and reducing illegal immigration. Then shocked RINOs by acting to secure the border and reduce illegal immigration.

.DeSantis rhetoric on the border is stronger than Trump's. But we've fallen for it way too many times. So we go with the guy who has proven that the whining Dem activists in the media dont phase him.

So he agreed with the "insane fiscal policies and then join with Dems to continue the Pelosi COVID era budget, surrendering all leverage in negotiations.” Exactly the words you used to describe a RINO.

Perhaps you don’t understand the basic tenants of making an argument. They do offer adult literacy classes in most areas....even red state shit holes. See...if you take the class you would know what a redundancy that was.
You look foolish in this exchange due to not understanding the difference between a congressman and a president.

Forum List

Back