What Policies, of Trump, Do Omar Find a "Nightmare" ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Rep, Ilhan Omar, 1/4 of the "Squad" claims that "We are going to continue to be a nightmare to this president because his policies are a nightmare to us." I find this woman and her whole squad to be very unusual, if not downright weird.

Trump's polices are a nightmare to her ?

So the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and disabled people in US history, is a "nightmare" ?

The 2016 Obama economy, sinking from 2.3 to 1.8%, was rescued by Trump, and brought up to 4.2% and still hovers above 3%. This is a "nightmare" ?

China's domination of our economy is changing, wherin US stores are now selling more Made in USA products, instead of being totally saturated by foreign made goods, mostly bearing the label "Made in China" Why should that be a "nightmare" ?

Trump's efforts to combat illegal immigration certainly work to the benefit of the Minnesotans that Omar represents, as well as all other US workers, US taxpayers, and Americans in general.

Friendship with Israel has been restored after years of Obama hostility.

The White House is no longer infested with Muslim Brotherhood seditionists who vow to destroy America and our Constitution, and replace it with Sharia law.

Trump's Muslim immigration/travel ban was upheld by the Supreme Court, including 2 of Trump's own appointees.

Hmmm. Just looking at these last 3 items, it does become a bit more focused. Yes, maybe Trump would seem to be a "nightmare" to a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas/PO, ISIS, al Qaeda, et al such jihadist lunatic groups.

Yes, perhaps Trump is a bit of a "nightmare" to Omar, in about the same way that FDR and Eisenhower were to Adolf Hitler, who also had global domination ambitions, like the people that Omar seems to sympathize with so much.

Omar is part of the AOC team complaining about immigrants not having soap and having to drink out of the toilet. These people are invaders, not Americans. We are not required to put them up at the Ritz.

you are SO NAIVE------the UMMAH----which HISTORICALLY has acted only in
self defense-----as a last ditch effort-----when the OTHER was out to DESTROY
the people of allah-----------managed to invade India and kill well over 100 million
hindus -----for far less than suggesting that jews -------are people. The hindus
never even said a single word in defense of DA EVIL JEWS-----all they did----
was mind their own business. -----NOT NICE----they were supposed to kiss Islamic
ass and volunteer to be enslaved

Omar is part of the AOC team complaining about immigrants not having soap and having to drink out of the toilet. These people are invaders, not Americans. We are not required to put them up at the Ritz.

the ritz? is it HALAL ------do people eat there during Ramadan-----how low can you go?

Ilhan Omar doesn't like President Trump because he's a white male. That makes her a piece of garbage racist.

Ilhan Omar doesn't like President Trump because he's a white male. That makes her a piece of garbage racist.

sticks and stones.......... shame on you. Trump is no more "white" than I -----
trump is a shade or orange------and I am pink WE ARE ALL PERSONS OF COLOR

Except people who are colored white are not welfare queens.

I would guess anything pro israel. Democrats really hate Israel and the people who run it...

The truth hurts doesn't it. Democrat Ilhan Omar and anyone that supports her is a racist. Shame on you for hating America.

The truth hurts doesn't it. Democrat Ilhan Omar and anyone that supports her is a racist. Shame on you for hating America.

to whom are you addressing your incoherent remark FANG?

Rep, Ilhan Omar, 1/4 of the "Squad" claims that "We are going to continue to be a nightmare to this president because his policies are a nightmare to us." I find this woman and her whole squad to be very unusual, if not downright weird.

Trump's polices are a nightmare to her ?

So the lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, and disabled people in US history, is a "nightmare" ?

The 2016 Obama economy, sinking from 2.3 to 1.8%, was rescued by Trump, and brought up to 4.2% and still hovers above 3%. This is a "nightmare" ?

China's domination of our economy is changing, wherin US stores are now selling more Made in USA products, instead of being totally saturated by foreign made goods, mostly bearing the label "Made in China" Why should that be a "nightmare" ?

Trump's efforts to combat illegal immigration certainly work to the benefit of the Minnesotans that Omar represents, as well as all other US workers, US taxpayers, and Americans in general.

Friendship with Israel has been restored after years of Obama hostility.

The White House is no longer infested with Muslim Brotherhood seditionists who vow to destroy America and our Constitution, and replace it with Sharia law.

Trump's Muslim immigration/travel ban was upheld by the Supreme Court, including 2 of Trump's own appointees.

Hmmm. Just looking at these last 3 items, it does become a bit more focused. Yes, maybe Trump would seem to be a "nightmare" to a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas/PO, ISIS, al Qaeda, et al such jihadist lunatic groups.

Yes, perhaps Trump is a bit of a "nightmare" to Omar, in about the same way that FDR and Eisenhower were to Adolf Hitler, who also had global domination ambitions, like the people that Omar seems to sympathize with so much.

Low unemployment for minorities is the biggest problem that Omar has with President Trump. Although both of the twin pillars of the Trump Age- Peace and Prosperity- are very disturbing for liberal extremists.

Omar, and those who support her, are bigots, because they are either Muslims, or supporters of it. Worse still, is that Omar is a jihadist, which really all true Muslims are.

THIS is why Omar defines Trump as a nightmare. Her little pretense of Islam being peaceful and friendly with America, is finally being exposed for all to see.

Forum List

Back