What power do DEMS have? What do they control, specifically?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Sorry about the FAIL, SNOWFLAKES....you are now a historical footnote...like the buggy whip.

The GOP has Donald Trump, a congressional majority, the majority of governorships, and full control of 33 state legislatures.

StateLegislativeControl2016.jpg

FT_15.03.02_legislatures-1.png

What power do the Dems have? Seriously?

Looks like Hillary and Nancy drove the car right off the cliff.

thelma-louise-o.gif

Unless you think your vote just altered who controls your financial system, you're under the control of the same cabal you've always been subservient to.

Unless you think your vote just altered who controls your financial system, you're under the control of the same cabal you've always been subservient to.

If POTUS doesn't matter, why did Hillary spend $1.2 billion and why are snowflakes tweaked that Trump won?

Clearly your post is capitulation that the Dems are in deep poopy.

If POTUS doesn't matter, why did Hillary spend $1.2 billion and why are snowflakes tweaked that Trump won?

It matters to her yeah, but the societal trajectory is a half century on now, and utterly bipartisan.

Obama is guilty of Hillary's failure and Hillary is guilty for following Obama's same Failed policies of which the majority of this country is tired of.

It matters to her yeah, but the societal trajectory is a half century on now, and utterly bipartisan.

Yea, it pretty much seems like she is the only one in America disappointed that she lost. :badgrin:

Yea, it pretty much seems like she is the only one in America disappointed that she lost. :badgrin:

I'm certainly not.

So, like I said, Dems lost almost all of their power.

Funny how DEMS swear the country is Democrat, but the elected official count seems to contradict that.

If there are so many DEMS in the country, why do they only control the State Legislature in 11 states?

11 out of 50?

Dems have lost 919 seats in State Legislatures since 2009.

THat's Obama's legacy.

So, like I said, Dems lost almost all of their power.

Funny how DEMS swear the country is Democrat, but the elected official count seems to contradict that.

If there are so many DEMS in the country, why do they only control the State Legislature in 11 states?

11 out of 50?

Dems have lost 919 seats in State Legislatures since 2009.

THat's Obama's legacy.

The number is 1,042

Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

Know why? Well, you do. I do.

Because the entire dimocrap party is a bunch of criminal scum and -- Now? Now the rest of the Country has figured it out.

Your Great Grand Children may never know what a 'democrat' president ever was.

I stand corrected...the 919 number was before the 2016 elections....the Dems lost over 100 more seats in the most recent cycle.

I stand corrected...the 919 number was before the 2016 elections....the Dems lost over 100 more seats in the most recent cycle.

Your number could very well be right.

Mine includes US House and Senate dimocraps. That could easily make up the difference.

Your number could very well be right.

Mine includes US House and Senate dimocraps. That could easily make up the difference.

Makes sense.

Either way, the Dems have been castrated and are completely impotent.

The proof is evident. They can't block any Trump nominees. Thanks Harry Reid!!! You piece of shit, you helped Trump.

After the vote where Dems passed the "Nuclear option", Obama told reporters at the White House that Republicans had turned nomination fights into a “reckless and relentless tool” to grind the gears of government to a halt and noted that “neither party has been blameless for these tactics.” However, he said, “today’s pattern of obstruction . . .just isn’t normal; it’s not what our founders envisioned.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Fucking snowflakes playing checkers.

The power of the democrat party only exists through the propaganda of the criminal conspiracy in the media. The democrat party's biggest enemy is truth and that's why democrats have been at war with information and the 1st Amendment ever since Al Gore invented the internet. Hopefully colleges and universities will once more become open forums for the exchange of ideas and opinions during the Trump administration instead of book burning closed minded societies where kids can be expelled for uttering any one of a list of banned words.

Forum List

Back