🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What practical sense does it make

To support a rag tag "moderate" rebel force in Syria, with the goal of overthrowing Assad...(and doing to him what "they" did to Gadaffi in Libya),over an extended period of time, at the cost of thousands more civilian lives....when we could take him out tomorrow with a drone strike...as we did with that Somali asshole?

Obama backs more aid to Syrian rebels laying possible groundwork for airstrikes Fox News
So Obama is irresponsible and cowardly if he doesn't act. He is foolhardy and reckless if he goes full throttle and declares war. And now he is "too moderate" in arming Syrian rebels to carve back the cloaked-faces of ISIS?

Tell me, what plan of action or inaction on Obama's behalf WOULD you support? Rhetorical question since everyone knows the answer is "none, part of ISIS's function is to make Obama look bad any way we...er...I mean "they" can...

To support a rag tag "moderate" rebel force in Syria, with the goal of overthrowing Assad...(and doing to him what "they" did to Gadaffi in Libya),over an extended period of time, at the cost of thousands more civilian lives....when we could take him out tomorrow with a drone strike...as we did with that Somali asshole?

Obama backs more aid to Syrian rebels laying possible groundwork for airstrikes Fox News
So Obama is irresponsible and cowardly if he doesn't act. He is foolhardy and reckless if he goes full throttle and declares war. And now he is "too moderate" in arming Syrian rebels to carve back the cloaked-faces of ISIS?

Tell me, what plan of action or inaction on Obama's behalf WOULD you support? Rhetorical question since everyone knows the answer is "none, part of ISIS's function is to make Obama look bad any way we...er...I mean "they" can...
I would support him if he gathers all the Experienced people he knows and challenges them to describe exactly what the Islamic radical problem is...who it is ...where it is...who is supporting it....and then outline a strategy to diminish and destroy ALL of them.....the actors, their supporters, their families...and their goats.

Forum List

Back