What pushes your Kill Button?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific. That you would have no remorse for, and would do again..and again..whether you get away with it multiple times, or just once? And even though you may be religious, there is no control and you would do it anyway regardless of what your religious beliefs say.

A car pulling ahead of me on the right on a one way street and then hitting the same red light as me for the next 3 miles.

Someone doing multiple transactions at the ATM when there's a line of people who just want cash for lunch.

AND people who drive slow in the fast lane.

Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific. That you would have no remorse for, and would do again..and again..whether you get away with it multiple times, or just once? And even though you may be religious, there is no control and you would do it anyway regardless of what your religious beliefs say.

As a Marine, I was trained to kill for a lot less than what you describe. For example, I would not have to be personally "upset" to kill one person in defense of another. If it's justified, it's justified. Emotions would only make the situation worse.

when my porridge is too hot or too cold.

No hot mustard in the Chinese food

I have been angry enough to kill about a dozen people.

However I have not killed anyone.

If I killed one of them it would not be fair to that one to not kill the other 11.

So it would be too much work to kill any of them.

Forum List

Back