What pushes your Kill Button?

I can't say sp1c and span. :eek:

English please ...translation

The forum doesn't let met me say sp1c and span clean.

what is that supposed to be....

funny???

what

Actually it was a comment of what once was here and is no longer.

ah that's what

Yah.

In the gist of it.

"Rapists do get justice sometimes extrajudicially"

Fat people walking slow.
When I first moved to the Rocky Mountains I noticed that almost all of the people here are really fat. I call them mountain rednecks. They walk really slow too and they take up most of the aisle at the stores.

If I were to kill 1 of them it would be unfair to that 1 if I did not kill them all.

And it is impossible to kill them all.

So I won't kill any of them.

Fat people walking slow.
When I first moved to the Rocky Mountains I noticed that almost all of the people here are really fat. I call them mountain rednecks. They walk really slow too and they take up most of the aisle at the stores.

If I were to kill 1 of them it would be unfair to that 1 if I did not kill them all.

You lack true grit.

Fat people walking slow.

You lack true grit.
I was just not cut out to be a serial killer sorry.

Fat people walking slow.

You lack true grit.
I was just not cut out to be a serial killer sorry.
It's something to have to aspire towards.

Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific. That you would have no remorse for, and would do again..and again..whether you get away with it multiple times, or just once? And even though you may be religious, there is no control and you would do it anyway regardless of what your religious beliefs say.

As a Marine, I was trained to kill for a lot less than what you describe. For example, I would not have to be personally "upset" to kill one person in defense of another. If it's justified, it's justified. Emotions would only make the situation worse.

Semper Fi, Marine.

An ice cold beer with a barbequed New York steak smothered in mushrooms.

Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific. That you would have no remorse for, and would do again..and again..whether you get away with it multiple times, or just once? And even though you may be religious, there is no control and you would do it anyway regardless of what your religious beliefs say.

As a Marine, I was trained to kill for a lot less than what you describe. For example, I would not have to be personally "upset" to kill one person in defense of another. If it's justified, it's justified. Emotions would only make the situation worse.

Semper Fi, Marine.

You bet.

Semper Fi.

Semper Fi, Marine.

:salute: .. nice seeing you around ole friend... and Thank You...

Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific.

what is horrific that's not a normal response to want to put an end to it -

otherwise, figuratively people that carry guns with them to shoot anyone they don't like.

Semper Fi, Marine.

I killed once, Professor...and I'm not proud of it....but if I don't want any Girl Scout Cookies, I don't want 'em!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back