What pushes your Kill Button?

Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific.

what is horrific that's not a normal response to want to put an end to it -

otherwise, figuratively people that carry guns with them to shoot anyone they don't like.
I carry a gun concealed on my person everywhere I go.

To get my permit from my state I had to attend a class.

The class gave is the very short list of allowed reasons when shooting someone was justified. Otherwise you go to prison.

Here is the list:

1 - someone is assaulting you and you are afraid they might kill you, or put you into the hospital for a long time, or blind you in one or both eyes, or take away the use of one or more of your limbs, or give you a concussion, or cut off one of your body parts like a nose, ear, etc.

2 - someone is assaulting someone else and you see it in progress and the risks for the victim are the same as in #1.

3 - someone is threatening to do #1 or #2.

4 - there are 2 or more people attacking you or someone else.

5 - someone is pointing a gun or knife at you or at someone else.

6 - you are locked inside of your car and someone is trying to break into it to get to you.

7 - someone else is locked inside of their car and a 3rd person is trying to break into it to get to them.

8 - someone is inside of your home without permission.

That's a pretty short list, don't you think?

Ergo you cannot shoot anyone you want for any reason or no reason at all.

Q.E.D.

Fat people walking slow.
When I first moved to the Rocky Mountains I noticed that almost all of the people here are really fat. I call them mountain rednecks. They walk really slow too and they take up most of the aisle at the stores.

If I were to kill 1 of them it would be unfair to that 1 if I did not kill them all.

And it is impossible to kill them all.

So I won't kill any of them.
You lack true grit.
I was just not cut out to be a serial killer sorry.
It's something to have to aspire towards.
Darwin, Machiavelli, and Nietzsche might agree with you but nobody else would except for another psychopath -- read: ANOTHER.

Fat people walking slow.
When I first moved to the Rocky Mountains I noticed that almost all of the people here are really fat. I call them mountain rednecks. They walk really slow too and they take up most of the aisle at the stores.

If I were to kill 1 of them it would be unfair to that 1 if I did not kill them all.

And it is impossible to kill them all.

So I won't kill any of them.
You lack true grit.
I was just not cut out to be a serial killer sorry.
It's something to have to aspire towards.
Darwin, Machiavelli, and Nietzsche might agree with you but nobody else would except for another psychopath -- read: ANOTHER.
They eat more which uses more fossil fuels.
They need larger accommodations which uses more fossil fuels.
Then they walk slow as shit which pushes my Kill button.

Something that upsets you so much...you could actually kill someone for doing something horrific.

what is horrific that's not a normal response to want to put an end to it -

otherwise, figuratively people that carry guns with them to shoot anyone they don't like.
I carry a gun concealed on my person everywhere I go.

To get my permit from my state I had to attend a class.

The class gave is the very short list of allowed reasons when shooting someone was justified. Otherwise you go to prison.

Here is the list:

1 - someone is assaulting you and you are afraid they might kill you, or put you into the hospital for a long time, or blind you in one or both eyes, or take away the use of one or more of your limbs, or give you a concussion, or cut off one of your body parts like a nose, ear, etc.

2 - someone is assaulting someone else and you see it in progress and the risks for the victim are the same as in #1.

3 - someone is threatening to do #1 or #2.

4 - there are 2 or more people attacking you or someone else.

5 - someone is pointing a gun or knife at you or at someone else.

6 - you are locked inside of your car and someone is trying to break into it to get to you.

7 - someone else is locked inside of their car and a 3rd person is trying to break into it to get to them.

8 - someone is inside of your home without permission.

That's a pretty short list, don't you think?

Ergo you cannot shoot anyone you want for any reason or no reason at all.

Q.E.D.
that's not what was said - "people that carry guns with them to shoot anyone they don't like", figuratively - you do seem to fit the mold and class not withstanding I doubt your reticence is very meaningful.

in Florida before you nuts started writing gun laws, the criteria for guilt or innocence was who was least harmed in the altercation was the guilty party and was 99% accurate for their guilt again that does seem to be your intent not withstanding.

such is the pity for those that changed the laws under pretext for their pseudo concerns.

Dog owners who pick up after their dog and then leave the shit filled bag behind.

Forum List

Back