🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

Sarah-Palin-hot.jpg

I'll take it. Hook me up.

She prefers men...not niggas on the down low.

Really?

Sarah Palin had sex with ex-NBA star Glen Rice, snorted cocaine and cheated on husband, book claims - NY Daily News

I know, I know.
Since she meets all the Constitutional requirement, and if the electors give her a majority vote, she also needs a Trump-approved birth certificate. I think the Trump-approved certificate requirement was added during the Obama election and now is part of the law of the land.

Qualifications only mean something to Democrats when they are talking about Republicans. When was the last time Democrats picked a side and held that standard vs. picking the double standard (aka both sides)??

You said the President of the U.S. which is Obama not Bill if your referring to Bill then say her husband or former President Clinton the fact your not smart enough to be specific is not my problem going by that logic though Laura Bush is also qualified to be President. The rest of the post I note you chose not to address for the obvious reasons.

Still dumber than a sack of bricks
While a First Lady has no formal responsibilities, she is exposed to the daily operations of the Executive Branch, the cabinet members, daily issues and whatever her husband is dealing with
If anything, Hillary learned first hand what a bunch of pricks the Republicans are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
She obviously lost track of her husband's prick...not that interested I suppose. Chelsea was about all she could stand.

Last edited:
Does that include Chris Christie?

Considering Chris has actually run something, yes.

Now...if we could just get Obama's dick out of his ass.

Sounds to me like the right is beginning to waffle on Christie! As much as they hate him for his praise of Obama, they realize that he's the one among all the Republican candidates with the higher poll rating - but even Christie falls short of Hillary. :eusa_boohoo:

You kids think her shrill stupid screams will win the Presidency?

She sounds like a stupid little spoiled bitch when she pulls that "At this point what does it matter" shit?

Sge doen't have the temperment, the intelligence or the fortitude to win.

Benghazi was her 3 a.m. call and she fucked it up.

Considering Chris has actually run something, yes.

Now...if we could just get Obama's dick out of his ass.

Sounds to me like the right is beginning to waffle on Christie! As much as they hate him for his praise of Obama, they realize that he's the one among all the Republican candidates with the higher poll rating - but even Christie falls short of Hillary. :eusa_boohoo:

You kids think her shrill stupid screams will win the Presidency?

She sounds like a stupid little spoiled bitch when she pulls that "At this point what does it matter" shit?

Sge doen't have the temperment, the intelligence or the fortitude to win.

Benghazi was her 3 a.m. call and she fucked it up.

That wasn't a "fuck up". It was intentional.

Still dumber than a sack of bricks
While a First Lady has no formal responsibilities, she is exposed to the daily operations of the Executive Branch, the cabinet members, daily issues and whatever her husband is dealing with
If anything, Hillary learned first hand what a bunch of pricks the Republicans are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
She obviously lost track of her husband's prick...not that interested I suppose. Chelsea was about all she could stand.

The Left needs to be reminded that her Health Care Bill was voted down 98-0.

I think that was pretty clear when he listed she was sec of state for four years, smart one. So yes, he was specific.

As you wish but it does not change the fact being married to the President is not a qualification to be President.

Good thing she has done other things than be First Lady.

Yes as has been pointed out she was a Senator and Secretary of State she logged a lot of travel miles as Secretary of State but beyond that what major accomplishments did she have? What about her Senate record what major bills or legislation did she sponsor co-sponsor or get through the Senate? Consider this her own fellow Democrats nominated over her a man who had served a whole two years in the Senate something people might want to think about.

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

Since Adolf Obama has lowered the bar, it's easy for any other incompetent person to qualify. Her Thighness Clinton is no different

-Geaux

You mean the book that got this review?

The book is reportedly heavy on innuendo, including conjecture that Sarah Palin is not the biological mother of her son, Trig Palin.[14] Early reviews by the Los Angeles Times and The New York Times criticized The Rogue for its use of unnamed sources and for having an obvious anti-Palin agenda.[14][15]

Only people more qualified than Hillary right now

1. George H W Bush
2. Jimmy Carter
3. Joe Biden
4. Al Gore
5. Dick Cheney

Take your pick

Maybe this qualifies her..

[ame=http://youtu.be/jriU_cPU9Vk]Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back