🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

Correct, she is a bitch that never finished her term as a Senator and quit her Secretary of State position because she couldn't handle it.

She served one term completely, and didn't finish her second because she was asked by the President to be Sec of state. A job she was very qualified for.
She sat on foreign related committees in the senate, along with a sub committee in emerging threats. She worked well with republicans, and had respect from some of the religious rights.
Of course you probably didn't bother to learn anything about her, just assumed you knew about her.

So yes a woman who was a senator for 8 years and sec of state for 4 years, along with being First Lady for eight years, and lawyer is qualified to be President.

Could I scream hatred for women because of your posts in this thread? You and others play that game when it is about Palin. Just sayin.

I prefer no experience. All the experienced nuts have given us is higher taxes and more government. Not sure experience should be a qualifier. 12 years in public office has taught her nothing.

Being First Lady qualifies as nothing, unless her throwing accuracy counts.

So you want someone who has no concept of foreign policy, no idea how government works, no perception of how to work with Congress, no contacts, no budget experience....

Wait, wait.....wait

You want someone with "common sense" instead

Hillary occupied a chair in the senate and collected a salary. She wrote no legislation, she co wrote no legislation. She sponsored no legislation.

As secretary of state her most remarkable act was ignoring pleas for help in Benghazi. She negotiated no treaties and authored no trade agreements. She finished her term after occupying a seat for four years. She did not quit as secretary of state. She declined an additional appointment.

After Clinton left public service she fleeced the Clinton Foundation.

That's her accomplishments.

She also held a Senate position that provided her with intelligence that was right along with Her husbands that said Iraq had WMD's. Now, the left claims that was a lie, how do they reconcile her lie?

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president? .

1- 47 to 50% of the electorate belongs to the Parasitic Faction, they like to vote, early and often

2- Obama has shown that the Military Industrial Complex owns BOTH parties , so war profiteers will not have a problem supporting Hillary

She served one term completely, and didn't finish her second because she was asked by the President to be Sec of state. A job she was very qualified for.
She sat on foreign related committees in the senate, along with a sub committee in emerging threats. She worked well with republicans, and had respect from some of the religious rights.
Of course you probably didn't bother to learn anything about her, just assumed you knew about her.

So yes a woman who was a senator for 8 years and sec of state for 4 years, along with being First Lady for eight years, and lawyer is qualified to be President.

Could I scream hatred for women because of your posts in this thread? You and others play that game when it is about Palin. Just sayin.

I prefer no experience. All the experienced nuts have given us is higher taxes and more government. Not sure experience should be a qualifier. 12 years in public office has taught her nothing.

So you want someone who has no concept of foreign policy, no idea how government works, no perception of how to work with Congress, no contacts, no budget experience....

Wait, wait.....wait

oh please, that's what you put in with Obama...and we are WORSE off than we were with Bush

Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years

Now, the question will be, which Republican has mor experience?

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

Obama has not been President for eight years yet so how did Hillary spend eight years discussing daily events with him?
John McCain has served in the Senate longer than that didn't qualify him.
Hillary's accomplishments as Secretary of State are what?
Any Republican will have more or equal the amount of experience Obama had when he was elected.

Dumber than a sack of bricks

Hillary was not married to Obama
You said the President of the U.S. which is Obama not Bill if your referring to Bill then say her husband or former President Clinton the fact your not smart enough to be specific is not my problem going by that logic though Laura Bush is also qualified to be President. The rest of the post I note you chose not to address for the obvious reasons.

Iraq's WMDs are the least of our concerns with a Clinton presidency.

Hillary doesn't hate America the way obama does but she can be bought and will sell out whoever she can for personal gain. Her capacity for bribery and corruption is limitless.

Obama has not been President for eight years yet so how did Hillary spend eight years discussing daily events with him?
Any Republican will have more or equal the amount of experience Obama had when he was elected.

You said the President of the U.S. which is Obama not Bill if your referring to Bill then say her husband or former President Clinton the fact your not smart enough to be specific is not my problem going by that logic though Laura Bush is also qualified to be President. The rest of the post I note you chose not to address for the obvious reasons.

Don't go there blackhawk, you forgot that she's married to Bill, it's perfectly okay since I'm sure Bill would like to forget it too. :D

Hillary Clinton 2016: How many secretaries of State became presidents? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

If Hillary Rodham Clinton runs for president in 2016, will she have fellow former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in her corner? OK, Henry K is a Republican and she’s not. But at an Atlantic Council event on Wednesday night, Mr. Kissinger paid Mrs. Clinton lots of compliments and noted that in US history, “at least four” secretaries of State have risen to the presidency.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHE1rF-96ug&feature=player_embedded]Henry Kissinger Introduces Hillary Clinton: 2013 Distinguished Leadership Awards - YouTube[/ame]

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

Hillary is preferable to Biden - and certainly more articulate and better qualified than any candidate from the "STUPID" Party (Bobby Jindal's description, not mine)!

Last edited:

Still dumber than a sack of bricks
While a First Lady has no formal responsibilities, she is exposed to the daily operations of the Executive Branch, the cabinet members, daily issues and whatever her husband is dealing with
If anything, Hillary learned first hand what a bunch of pricks the Republicans are

I know, I know.
Since she meets all the Constitutional requirement, and if the electors give her a majority vote, she also needs a Trump-approved birth certificate. I think the Trump-approved certificate requirement was added during the Obama election and now is part of the law of the land.

Forget Hillary, she's got a butterballs chance in Hell of winning...

Still dumber than a sack of bricks
While a First Lady has no formal responsibilities, she is exposed to the daily operations of the Executive Branch, the cabinet members, daily issues and whatever her husband is dealing with
If anything, Hillary learned first hand what a bunch of pricks the Republicans are
The sack of bricks here is you trying to claim being the spouse of the president is a qualification for President is like claiming being married to a combat veteran qualifies you to lead troops into combat. Still not addressing the Senate and Secretary of State part I see.

I blame demo quacks for voting for the first black president, without regard for qualification. I blame republicans for not impeaching the dope for the same reason.

FORGET THE DEBT CEILING

FORGET OBAMA CARE

IMPEACH. FOR BENGHAZI LIES

FOR NSA LIES

FOR IRS LIES

FOR DEMONSTRATED INCOMPETENCE. ( not impeachable but had to throw it in...indisputable)

Wait, wait.....wait

When our founding fathers first took office, there were no career politicians and we did fine. Since they now stay 40 plus years, we have problems.

Hillary occupied a chair in the senate and collected a salary. She wrote no legislation, she co wrote no legislation. She sponsored no legislation.

As secretary of state her most remarkable act was ignoring pleas for help in Benghazi. She negotiated no treaties and authored no trade agreements. She finished her term after occupying a seat for four years. She did not quit as secretary of state. She declined an additional appointment.

After Clinton left public service she fleeced the Clinton Foundation.

That's her accomplishments.

Too bad your first paragraph is a complete lie.. But I guess that doesn't stop you.

The whole deal is nobody cares about qualifications. The Low Information Voters only care about Making History. They got their first (half) black president, and next, they'll get their first woman president. It doesn't matter if they're BOTH shit. It's HISTREE, man!

I tend to agree. If the Sea Hag runs I predict she will win and the US will be worse off for it. Women in this country (for the most part) don't give a hoot in hell about the economy, foreign relations, war or rumors of wars.

They care about "American Idol". They will vote for the fat broad out of a sense of "duty" to "womanhood". Not unlike Barry receiving 94% of the Black vote (I being a proud member of the 6% percent responsible blacks).

Frankly, "voters" in this country disgust me. Hell, most can't tell you who the Speaker Of The House is, but they can tell you how "upset" they were when "Bill cheated on Hillary". They have been brainwashed with code words like "Angry White Men" and "The GOP wants to take your right to murder your unborn child".

This country is in deep trouble. Frankly, at this point I don't see anything good on the horizon. If Hillary "The Wide" is the best we have.....we are done.

I agree 100% with you, and I'm a woman. Talking to some friends of mine sometimes makes me wonder if giving women the right to vote was a good idea. A lot of them voted for Clinton because he was "cuter" than Bush. (not that Bush was any prize, but come on...CUTER?)

I think that was pretty clear when he listed she was sec of state for four years, smart one. So yes, he was specific.

The whole deal is nobody cares about qualifications. The Low Information Voters only care about Making History. They got their first (half) black president, and next, they'll get their first woman president. It doesn't matter if they're BOTH shit. It's HISTREE, man!

I tend to agree. If the Sea Hag runs I predict she will win and the US will be worse off for it. Women in this country (for the most part) don't give a hoot in hell about the economy, foreign relations, war or rumors of wars.

They care about "American Idol". They will vote for the fat broad out of a sense of "duty" to "womanhood". Not unlike Barry receiving 94% of the Black vote (I being a proud member of the 6% percent responsible blacks).

Frankly, "voters" in this country disgust me. Hell, most can't tell you who the Speaker Of The House is, but they can tell you how "upset" they were when "Bill cheated on Hillary". They have been brainwashed with code words like "Angry White Men" and "The GOP wants to take your right to murder your unborn child".

This country is in deep trouble. Frankly, at this point I don't see anything good on the horizon. If Hillary "The Wide" is the best we have.....we are done.

I agree 100% with you, and I'm a woman. Talking to some friends of mine sometimes makes me wonder if giving women the right to vote was a good idea. A lot of them voted for Clinton because he was "cuter" than Bush. (not that Bush was any prize, but come on...CUTER?)

While men voted for W because they wanted to have a beer with him.
But glad to see you support women's rights.

Hillary Clinton 2016: How many secretaries of State became presidents? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

If Hillary Rodham Clinton runs for president in 2016, will she have fellow former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in her corner? OK, Henry K is a Republican and she’s not. But at an Atlantic Council event on Wednesday night, Mr. Kissinger paid Mrs. Clinton lots of compliments and noted that in US history, “at least four” secretaries of State have risen to the presidency.

Henry Kissinger Introduces Hillary Clinton: 2013 Distinguished Leadership Awards - YouTube

Oh great. One fucking war criminal complimenting another.

Kissinger needs to just die already.

Forum List

Back