🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

she has none....except being a career politician, oh and she was APPOINTED Sec, of State and she wasn't qualified for that job either... and being the used wife who swallowed her pride for power and stood by her hound dog Billy boy...she doesn't have any more qualifications to be president than the community agitator...

but this seems to be the Democrat base today, they don't need qualifications, they only need to have American idol in them
Hey, she swallowed a lot from Bill!

She's paid her dues.

No matter who wins the next presidential election. I will celebrate the departure of Obama big time. I think that the country will be so fucked up by the time he leaves that anyone will be a great improvement, and I don't say that lightly.

I want to know how Clinton is going to distance herself from Obama - kind words won't do it. I think that she has proven that she is not fit to lead; a leader does't show callous disrespect for the American people through political fabrication - especially when it concerns multible dead American heroes!

I would like to see a libertarian republican win; get back to what made this country great.

Name one republican more qualified than Hillary?

Define qualified.

If by qualified, you mean adept at big government cronyism and living large on taxpayer money, then Hillary is a practitioner par excellence.

If by qualified, you mean someone who understands the Constitution, has respect for the responsibilities of public office, and is not a self-dealing grifter, then there are a number of Republicans who come to mind (but as you have a hater agenda, it's not worth listing them).

Define qualified.

If by qualified, you mean adept at big government cronyism and living large on taxpayer money, then Hillary is a practitioner par excellence.

If by qualified, you mean someone who understands the Constitution, has respect for the responsibilities of public office, and is not a self-dealing grifter, then there are a number of Republicans who come to mind (but as you have a hater agenda, it's not worth listing them).
I don't have an agenda.

I'm the most non-partisan poster at this website.

Forum List

Back