🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What qualifies Hillary Clinton to be president?

Name one republican more qualified than Hillary?
All of them.

Sarah-Palin-hot.jpg

So THAT'S the deal! We'll get Hillary "The Wide" and spend the next 4 years blaming Palin....

Obama- blame Bush

Hillary - blame Palin

makes sense to me!

Most liberals need to be hit in the head with a ball peen hammer.......:lol:

She's a democrat and a women. And just like the democrats tried to sooth their conscience over slavery by nominating a black man they will do the same with a woman no matter how unqualified.

She has not had one success in life she can claim as her own.

This is not about Palin. Shhheeeesh.

Correct, she is a bitch that never finished her term as a Senator and quit her Secretary of State position because she couldn't handle it.

She's a democrat and a women. And just like the democrats tried to sooth their conscience over slavery by nominating a black man they will do the same with a woman no matter how unqualified.

Correct, she is a bitch that never finished her term as a Senator and quit her Secretary of State position because she couldn't handle it.

She served one term completely, and didn't finish her second because she was asked by the President to be Sec of state. A job she was very qualified for.
She sat on foreign related committees in the senate, along with a sub committee in emerging threats. She worked well with republicans, and had respect from some of the religious rights.
Of course you probably didn't bother to learn anything about her, just assumed you knew about her.

So yes a woman who was a senator for 8 years and sec of state for 4 years, along with being First Lady for eight years, and lawyer is qualified to be President.

Could I scream hatred for women because of your posts in this thread? You and others play that game when it is about Palin. Just sayin.

She served one term completely, and didn't finish her second because she was asked by the President to be Sec of state. A job she was very qualified for.
She sat on foreign related committees in the senate, along with a sub committee in emerging threats. She worked well with republicans, and had respect from some of the religious rights.
Of course you probably didn't bother to learn anything about her, just assumed you knew about her.

So yes a woman who was a senator for 8 years and sec of state for 4 years, along with being First Lady for eight years, and lawyer is qualified to be President.

Yeah, just don't expect her to answer that 3am phone call. After all, what difference, at this point, does it make?

Do not list the usual basic requiements of the constitution...we know those. Do not list her duty titles...we know those. Tell us the decisions she has made, the bills she offered, the legislation she sponsored, her best ideas, critical foreign policy initiatives she successfully managed. I'm excited to learn.

Used to be people had to have a clue and they were expected to live up to their promises.

Seems the qualifications now are one's ability to speak well and get away with shit. Of course, having the media support you is a must. Things Hillary and Obama did would have bought down anyone else without the media.

Her first attempted achievement was socialized healthcare during her hubby's stint as president. Her next crowning 'achievement' was successfully keeping the truth about Benghazi hidden. For libs, that is plenty.

Last thing we need is another person who can do whatever they want without anyone calling them up on it.

If you want to know some truth about Hillary, and Obama for that matter, just go back to when those two were fighting it out for the Dem nomination. Hillary was the original birther and threw out some other interesting facts about Obama. He was just as nasty to her. Amazing she agreed to work for him. And I mean it when I say that she and others work for him, not the American people.

If she can support him, especially with all the Benghazi lies, she is not worthy of a leadership position.

Being a politician is not a plus. This country was never meant to be run or led by those good at playing politics. We need good, intelligent citizens who understand how to run a business and create wealth. We don't need any more silver-tongued, self-serving politicians who see their position as a means to become wealthy and powerful. I want people understanding that they are public servants who must answer to the people, not treat the people like little peons in their kingdom.

Hillary is too good at playing political games and making decisions in her own best interest rather than the people. I do wish we had term limits to get the other scum out of Washington. The longer there, the worse they get. Ted Kennedy was a great example of why they should not be allowed to become career politicians. Truth is, if they would have simply followed the constitution and served the people, they likely would not want to stay there forever. The reason they want to get re-elected is because they have voted themselves so damn many perks and they are exempt from the shit they impose on us. The people should vote on their pay, health insurance and other benefits. To vote themselves raises and such is just plain wrong. They made themselves the elite and it goes against everything our founding fathers envisioned.

Last edited:
Hillary spent eight years discussing daily events with the President of the US
She served in the Senate for six years
She was Secretary of State for four years

Now, the question will be, which Republican has mor experience?

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

So THAT'S the deal! We'll get Hillary "The Wide" and spend the next 4 years blaming Palin....

Obama- blame Bush

Hillary - blame Palin

makes sense to me!

Most liberals need to be hit in the head with a ball peen hammer.......:lol:

you see the respect they have for women and one who was a Vice President candidate..
I don't know why any women would want to belong to this classless party who thinks and talks about women as if they trash...this poster is some low class crap from very small minds

Last edited:

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

Obama has not been President for eight years yet so how did Hillary spend eight years discussing daily events with him?
John McCain has served in the Senate longer than that didn't qualify him.
Hillary's accomplishments as Secretary of State are what?
Any Republican will have more or equal the amount of experience Obama had when he was elected.

All of them.
Does that include Chris Christie?

Yes. It does.

We had a completely unqualified candidate in obama. He had no accomplishments as senator. Hillary had none as senator. Her years as secretary of state were remarkable for their mediocrity. She literally did nothing.

Democrats cannot run on their records. Not individually or collectively. They have a single issue. Republicans are worse than we are. They have phony wars of propaganda. Democrats are going to protect the poor, the women, the minorities. The price paid for all this protection is cheap. All democrats want is your initiative, your ambition, your innovation and your integrity.

And we all know how much Libs hate quitters.

The whole deal is nobody cares about qualifications. The Low Information Voters only care about Making History. They got their first (half) black president, and next, they'll get their first woman president. It doesn't matter if they're BOTH shit. It's HISTREE, man!

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

Obama has not been President for eight years yet so how did Hillary spend eight years
Yes but her husband was.

Christie?
Paul?
Cruz?

I don't think so

Obama has not been President for eight years yet so how did Hillary spend eight years discussing daily events with him?
John McCain has served in the Senate longer than that didn't qualify him.
Hillary's accomplishments as Secretary of State are what?
Any Republican will have more or equal the amount of experience Obama had when he was elected.

Dumber than a sack of bricks

Hillary was not married to Obama

Could I scream hatred for women because of your posts in this thread? You and others play that game when it is about Palin. Just sayin.

I prefer no experience. All the experienced nuts have given us is higher taxes and more government. Not sure experience should be a qualifier. 12 years in public office has taught her nothing.

Being First Lady qualifies as nothing, unless her throwing accuracy counts.

Last edited:

I prefer no experience
. All the experienced nuts have given us is higher taxes and more government. Not sure experience should be a qualifier. 12 years in public office has taught her nothing.

I'm with you on that one, the more political "experience" one has the higher the probability that one is a self-serving, dishonest miscreant.

The whole deal is nobody cares about qualifications. The Low Information Voters only care about Making History. They got their first (half) black president, and next, they'll get their first woman president. It doesn't matter if they're BOTH shit. It's HISTREE, man!

I tend to agree. If the Sea Hag runs I predict she will win and the US will be worse off for it. Women in this country (for the most part) don't give a hoot in hell about the economy, foreign relations, war or rumors of wars.

They care about "American Idol". They will vote for the fat broad out of a sense of "duty" to "womanhood". Not unlike Barry receiving 94% of the Black vote (I being a proud member of the 6% percent responsible blacks).

Frankly, "voters" in this country disgust me. Hell, most can't tell you who the Speaker Of The House is, but they can tell you how "upset" they were when "Bill cheated on Hillary". They have been brainwashed with code words like "Angry White Men" and "The GOP wants to take your right to murder your unborn child".

This country is in deep trouble. Frankly, at this point I don't see anything good on the horizon. If Hillary "The Wide" is the best we have.....we are done.

Hillary occupied a chair in the senate and collected a salary. She wrote no legislation, she co wrote no legislation. She sponsored no legislation.

As secretary of state her most remarkable act was ignoring pleas for help in Benghazi. She negotiated no treaties and authored no trade agreements. She finished her term after occupying a seat for four years. She did not quit as secretary of state. She declined an additional appointment.

After Clinton left public service she fleeced the Clinton Foundation.

That's her accomplishments.

Forum List

Back