What Qualifies Larry Elder to be Governor of California?

No, he's not like Obama. Larry Elder has been out there for years defending white supremacy and spewing anti black rhetoric racists use to justify themselves. He's the one who made up the song "Barack the Magic Negro" the Limbaugh and other racists use. So you claim to be non partisan but you tried comparing this scrub to Obama.
Barack the Magic Negro - Wasn't that charming? :rolleyes:

I didn’t say all of them had I said a good portion had and the odds of them getting a recall on the ballot in a state as blue as California without some support from Democrats and independents is slim and none. Generally speaking popular Governors who the voters think are doing a good job don’t get recalled.
The right-wing had to get a Hollywood actor last time.

No, he's not like Obama. Larry Elder has been out there for years defending white supremacy and spewing anti black rhetoric racists use to justify themselves. He's the one who made up the song "Barack the Magic Negro" the Limbaugh and other racists use. So you claim to be non partisan but you tried comparing this scrub to Obama.
Elder did not come up with the term "Barack the Magic Negro"......that would Limbaugh....

You have the same outlook on blacks that is consistent with racists. Secondly you have never faced white racism to understand an opinion formed by those who have. Because you called me a racist for supporting a white candidate over somebody black and I am not white. Then you tried telling me I asked racism by voting for another white candidate. You make no sense as you try taking what I say as a person who has faced racism, compare it with people who practice it, then try making ot the same. You lived with black people for a little while, I've lived black for 60 years and will do so until my time is up. I don't get to leave then bring itbup in a conversation on race like that's supposed to mean something.

Larry Elder is a sellout. If you want to end the division, stop running to blacks who tell you what you want to hear and start listening to those who tell you what you need to know.
when are you going to stop listening to politicians who tell you what you want to hear?.....

Yeah you fucking pussy bitch....I'd like to see that....he is all over CA these days go on and find him.....
If you would really like to see me do it then bring him to me. He doesnt rate high enough on my list of concerns to chase him down....you bitch.

Obama was very well qualified.
LMAO go ahead list is qualifications :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: List Obama's career accomplishments after college, any major legislation either as a state or US senator. There's nothing the guys resume is BLANK. lol

Ask your fellow white poster that.

View attachment 523363

Quit lying about not seeing color, because seeing color is not racism. Claiming inherent traits of inferiority/superiority because of skin color is.

Claiming inherent traits of inferiority/superiority because of skin color is.

Sounds like you, and several of your 'friends' on the board.

Forum List

Back