What religion are most Trump supporters? What about Hillary?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says he is a Christian, and is not fond of other religions because they incite "hatred" - Many anti-Muslim quotes

"There‘s a lot of hatred there that’s someplace. Now I don‘t know if that’s from the Koran. I don‘t know if that’s from someplace else but there‘s tremendous hatred out there that I’ve never seen anything like it. So, you have two views.
You have the view that the Koran is all about love and then you have the view that the Koran is, that there’s a lot of hate in the Koran. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, there is a Muslim problem in the world."

What percentage of Trump supporters are Christian? I would say its mostly Christians and Atheists, some Buddhist, and very tiny amount of Trump supports are Muslim

The same religion in which most of our country adheres..

Statism.

roadtochange.jpg

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

bernie2.png

Last edited:
Trump supporters are the usual republican base: Catholics, Protestants, and Evangelicals of all religions. That has been their base since Roe and social change. Look at Pence as an example, he is a homophobe who signed an unconstitutional law allowing discrimination. Religions, all of them, can be very anti-freedom and tribal.

So, Who Are Donald Trump's Voters? - BillMoyers.com

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them." Barry M. Goldwater

"The sacredness of the other is anathema for the Christian right, which cannot acknowledge the legitimacy of other ways of being and believing. If other belief systems, including atheism, have moral validity, the infallibility of the movement's doctrine, which constitutes its chief appeal, is shattered. There can be no alternative ways to think or to be. All alternatives must be crushed." Chris Hedges

I'm a non believer. The whole concept of a god is absurd to me and never once have I seen any proof. And if you have, seek help. :boohoo:

Within the domain of recognized major religious practices...

Within the domain of voters who identify as practitioners or adherents or believers in one of those major religious practices...

Trump supporters: Majority = Christian

Clinton supporters: Majority = Christian

Why?

Look at the religious demographics of the country...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

That will tell you all you need to know in this context.

Dog bites man.

Nothing to see here.

MEH.

Next slide, please.

Donald Trump says he is a Christian, and is not fond of other religions because they incite "hatred" - Many anti-Muslim quotes

"There‘s a lot of hatred there that’s someplace. Now I don‘t know if that’s from the Koran. I don‘t know if that’s from someplace else but there‘s tremendous hatred out there that I’ve never seen anything like it. So, you have two views.
You have the view that the Koran is all about love and then you have the view that the Koran is, that there’s a lot of hate in the Koran. Unfortunately, at this moment in time, there is a Muslim problem in the world."

What percentage of Trump supporters are Christian? I would say its mostly Christians and Atheists, some Buddhist, and very tiny amount of Trump supports are Muslim

Tough question because while many say they are Christians but they really arent. As far as the Muslims go, the way they do it would be like Baptist killing Methodist for loving God the wrong way. I would think put up any links because there are thousands and thousands on Islam and all the others. I will say it's an intestine read, very intresting read. But Trump or any other politician for that matter are no christians.

Within the domain of recognized major religious practices...

Within the domain of voters who identify as practitioners or adherents or believers in one of those major religious practices...

Trump supporters: Majority = Christian

Clinton supporters: Majority = Christian

Why?

Look at the religious demographics of the country...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

That will tell you all you need to know in this context.

Dog bites man.

Nothing to see here.

MEH.

Next slide, please.
thanks

Forum List

Back