What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Funny Obama was at war with someone HIS ENTIRE TWO FUCKING PRO JIHAD TERMS and not a peep from the "anti-war" Leftists

I know, it’s like Code Pink just disappeared overnight.

Those bitches caused me much heartache back in 04, they picketed outside of my recruiting office. Caused me to roll a zero for the month...and the Marine Corps does not take excuses.

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

I say let's see how many of their top guys we can kill.

Also, I believe he was in Iraq, so he was a fair target, no?
Do you have any proof of these acts
Than whats the problem?
I find it amusing how the Trumptards behave so Orwellian.

I find it amusing how the Trumptards behave so Orwellian.

I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.
Do you have any proof of what he did?

I just have to say here, if you require proof that the now greasy grimy gopher guts mutilated monkey meat deaded terrorist was responsible for the deaths of at least 500 American soldiers, you're apparently eaten up by a really special kind of stupidity.

Not even CNN and MSNBC is disputing that fact.
If Iran had done what Trump did it would be an act of terrorism. It is no different because the US did it.

Alright then....
I welcome Iraq to fly their long range bombers to America and hit us.
I also welcome them to send their Navy to our shores.

The only thing I could ever see Iran doing is sneak a Nuke or dirty bomb across our Border, because Pinnochio Pelosi refused to help secure our borders.

Without beefed up security at The Southern Border and completion of The Wall, something like that is still possible.

This should make all Liberals Happy as they would love to see a Nuclear Device detonated in The United States. because they hate this country.
Would not a "shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones" constitute a war?
I can't even get a definition out of them of what a "war" is.

Boots on the ground?

Shock and Awe air bombardment?

Nuking Tehran?
War is what we want it to be. Don’t you know that by now?

So are you rolling into Iran tomorrow to show us your undying patriotism?
I think most Trump supporters would not be able to pass the ASVAB.
Yeah, you're a National Guard sharpshooter.
I was thinking more like Civil Air Patrol clerk typist.

The only thing I could ever see Iran doing is sneak a Nuke or dirty bomb across our Border, because Pinnochio Pelosi refused to help secure our borders.

Without beefed up security at The Southern Border and completion of The Wall, something like that is still possible.

This should make all Liberals Happy as they would love to see a Nuclear Device detonated in The United States. because they hate this country.
Would not a "shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones" constitute a war?

Boots on the ground?

Nuking Tehran?

Nah. They're chickenhawks.
Please tell us about your military service.
I served for 20 years, chickenhawk.

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Trump* is just trying to divert attention away from his impeachment. Go Nancy!

NEWSFLASH!!

impeachment is over, Trump is impeached.

Unlike Bill, he's not wagging the dog before or during his impeachment.

all Nancy is doing, is twiddling her thumbs while the adults are taking care of business.

Boots on the ground?

Nuking Tehran?

In what? And it’s just “Hawk” to you boy.

I think at this point, it would only take an overt attack on American forces in the area to trigger something big.

Funny Obama was at war with someone HIS ENTIRE TWO FUCKING PRO JIHAD TERMS and not a peep from the "anti-war" Leftists

Those bitches caused me much heartache back in 04, they picketed outside of my recruiting office. Caused me to roll a zero for the month...and the Marine Corps does not take excuses.

Well now you get to be one of them.

One of what?

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

I say let's see how many of their top guys we can kill.

Also, I believe he was in Iraq, so he was a fair target, no?
Do you have any proof of these acts
I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.
Do you have any proof of what he did?

I just have to say here, if you require proof that the now greasy grimy gopher guts mutilated monkey meat deaded terrorist was responsible for the deaths of at least 500 American soldiers, you're apparently eaten up by a really special kind of stupidity.

Not even CNN and MSNBC is disputing that fact.
If Iran had done what Trump did it would be an act of terrorism. It is no different because the US did it.
Big difference. We killed a murderous terrorists who planned car bombings and assassinations. You see it’s very simple dipshit. We’re the good guys here.

Ain't it funny how globalists don't see it that way? They seem to think the world is one big happy family.

The West threatens, or puts sanctions on, or goes to war with the same kind of people, over, and over again.

The Anti-Globalists, this is true with any country not pro-LGBTQ, or pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish, or pro-Refugee, the long list includes
Russia, Poland, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc. etc.

The real Globalists are the West.

That's a meaningless question unless you define what you mean by war. If you mean an invasion and occupation, that's not going to happen under any circumstances. If you mean devastating bombing campaigns that will bring Iran to a halt, that's a possibility if Iran persists in terrorist attacks against US personnel or property. Number of US dead, zero or a very small number.

QS-600x443.jpg

Boots on the ground?

Nuking Tehran?

Coast Guard Reserves...in the band?

One of what?
A pussy-hat wearing Code Pink bitch....

It's pretty obvious that you don't have a clue how sophisticated our nuclear detection capabilities are at the ports of entry. Everything shipped in here gets scanned.

Bullshit

U.S. lawmakers say with new technology, it’s time to inspect all inbound containers - Westar International Forwarders.

Are you always wrong? I know...rhetorical question
You mean for 8 years under Obama our port security was sub-standard?

Nope, far longer than that and it still is. But it is not really substandard. The added time to inspect every container would raise the prices on goods exponentially, and there is no reason to.

Coast Guard Reserves...in the band?
Let me know when you sign up, chickenhawk. I'll send you some diapers for when you shit your pants.

One of what?

You must have me mistaken for someone else.

One of what?

You must have me mistaken for someone else.

I guess so. The Gator we know is a flaming leftwinger.

Forum List

Back