What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

I just have to say here, if you require proof that the now greasy grimy gopher guts mutilated monkey meat deaded terrorist was responsible for the deaths of at least 500 American soldiers, you're apparently eaten up by a really special kind of stupidity.

Not even CNN and MSNBC is disputing that fact.
If Iran had done what Trump did it would be an act of terrorism. It is no different because the US did it.

Iran has committed several acts of terrorism against the US and other countries in recent months. Why should they expect no consequences?

Fuck them.

A few hundred at most killed in those "Terrorist attacks" meanwhile more like a few hundred thousand killed in the "War on Terror"

Yeah, it's not one sided at all, with Neocon pigs.
Let me give you a heads up, Comrade. I don't give a shit what you think on any topic, so trying to get a rise out of me is wasting your time.:5_1_12024:

Code-word for not being able to defend your positions with real debate.
:5_1_12024:

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Trump* is just trying to divert attention away from his impeachment. Go Nancy!

NEWSFLASH!!

impeachment is over, Trump is impeached.

Unlike Bill, he's not wagging the dog before or during his impeachment.

all Nancy is doing, is twiddling her thumbs while the adults are taking care of business.

Duh, I must have missed the trial.

Those bitches caused me much heartache back in 04, they picketed outside of my recruiting office. Caused me to roll a zero for the month...and the Marine Corps does not take excuses.

Well now you get to be one of them.

One of what?
A pussy-hat wearing Code Pink bitch....

You must have me mistaken for someone else.

I guess so. The Gator we know is a flaming leftwinger.

No, he never was. You just mistook his lack of worship for Trump as him being left wing...even though he never espoused a left wing position.

So are you rolling into Iran tomorrow to show us your undying patriotism?
Nah. They're chickenhawks.
Please tell us about your military service.
I served for 20 years, chickenhawk.
Coast Guard Reserves...in the band?
Let me know when you sign up, chickenhawk. I'll send you some diapers for when you shit your pants.
Been in Army and Marines. Combat arms...in combat. Now, what they fuck is your military record Cub Scout?

Well now you get to be one of them.

One of what?
A pussy-hat wearing Code Pink bitch....

You must have me mistaken for someone else.

I guess so. The Gator we know is a flaming leftwinger.

No, he never was. You just mistook his lack of worship for Trump as him being left wing...even though he never espoused a left wing position.
The tards can only think in simplistic dichotomies.

Let me know when you sign up, chickenhawk. I'll send you some diapers for when you shit your pants.
Been in Army and Marines. Combat arms...in combat. Now, what they fuck is your military record Cub Scout?
Combat also. Persian Gulf, Bosnia. Twice. And 20 years worth of other conflicts, revolutions, and such.

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

NEWSFLASH!!

all Nancy is doing, is twiddling her thumbs while the adults are taking care of business.

Trial decides whether he stays in office, or not.

House impeached him.

Combat also. Persian Gulf, Bosnia. Twice. And 20 years worth of other conflicts, revolutions, and such.
Branch.

Where is that renegotiated agreement with Iran Trump promised as he attacked Obama’s deal??

Looks more like a war

NEWSFLASH!!

Trial decides whether he stays in office, or not.

House impeached him.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. I didn't know that.

Which one first?

Unit. Describe a combat action ribbon? What does it look like? Have you ever seen one more or less earned one?

Which one first?
Army. Did boot camp twice. Yeah. Economy sucked that bad.

Which one first?

Well, at least you traded up!

People forget that Iran was a very modern nation culturally until the 1979 Revolution. The Iranian economy would boom if it got rid of its current leaders. Tehran could be one of the cultural centers of the free world.

Yes. The Shah was transforming Iran into a country that was already beginning to set an unprecedented example of how a nation could reconcile traditional Islamic values with the need to peacefully exist in the modern world and to coexist with other nations and other cultures. The extreme Islamists really, really hated that, as it undermined their positions that tried to tie Islamic values inseparably with primitive social constructs and violence toward any competing culture.

Not only did allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran set the stage for the Islamist disease to spread throughout that part of the world, and spawn unprecedented violence and terrorism; but it also destroyed the one greatest example that ever existed to show modern Muslims how they could and should exist and prosper in the modern world without sacrificing their values.

Where is that renegotiated agreement with Iran Trump promised as he attacked Obama’s deal??

Looks more like a war
United States doesn’t make deals with state sponsors of terrorism under Trump. Especially when they declare that Israel should be wiped from the face of the earth.

Which one first?

Well, at least you traded up!
Semp-Fi Devil Dog

Looks more like a war
These are the negotiations. Barbaric Muslims only understand one thing, brute force.

President Trump understands that.

People forget that Iran was a very modern nation culturally until the 1979 Revolution. The Iranian economy would boom if it got rid of its current leaders. Tehran could be one of the cultural centers of the free world.

Yes. The Shah was transforming Iran into a country that was already beginning to set an unprecedented example of how a nation could reconcile traditional Islamic values with the need to peacefully exist in the modern world and to coexist with other nations and other cultures. The extreme Islamists really, really hated that, as it undermined their positions that tried to tie Islamic values inseparably with primitive social constructs and violence toward any competing culture.

Not only did allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran set the stage for the Islamist disease to spread throughout that part of the world, and spawn unprecedented violence and terrorism; but it also destroyed the one greatest example that ever existed to show modern Muslims how they could and should exist and prosper in the modern world without sacrificing their values.
Thanks to no-nuts Jimmy Carter the Shah was toppled from power.

Forum List

Back