What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Where is that renegotiated agreement with Iran Trump promised as he attacked Obama’s deal??

Looks more like a war
These are the negotiations. Barbaric Muslims only understand one thing, brute force.

President Trump understands that.

One could say similar about Neocons.
They only understand the power of looting & shooting, and making screeching Chimp noises as they cause chaos.

I guarantee last night's attack by the U.S. gave Bush92 the biggest boner he's ever had without a little blue pill.

He is the biggest warmonger on this forum. He's John Bolton x 1,000,000,000.

People forget that Iran was a very modern nation culturally until the 1979 Revolution. The Iranian economy would boom if it got rid of its current leaders. Tehran could be one of the cultural centers of the free world.

Yes. The Shah was transforming Iran into a country that was already beginning to set an unprecedented example of how a nation could reconcile traditional Islamic values with the need to peacefully exist in the modern world and to coexist with other nations and other cultures. The extreme Islamists really, really hated that, as it undermined their positions that tried to tie Islamic values inseparably with primitive social constructs and violence toward any competing culture.

Not only did allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran set the stage for the Islamist disease to spread throughout that part of the world, and spawn unprecedented violence and terrorism; but it also destroyed the one greatest example that ever existed to show modern Muslims how they could and should exist and prosper in the modern world without sacrificing their values.
Thanks to no-nuts Jimmy Carter the Shah was toppled from power.

Yep, one little bullet while still in Paris and there is no new leader in Tehran. Could have made it look like a mugging or something.

People forget that Iran was a very modern nation culturally until the 1979 Revolution. The Iranian economy would boom if it got rid of its current leaders. Tehran could be one of the cultural centers of the free world.

Yes. The Shah was transforming Iran into a country that was already beginning to set an unprecedented example of how a nation could reconcile traditional Islamic values with the need to peacefully exist in the modern world and to coexist with other nations and other cultures. The extreme Islamists really, really hated that, as it undermined their positions that tried to tie Islamic values inseparably with primitive social constructs and violence toward any competing culture.

Not only did allowing the Khomeniacs to take over Iran set the stage for the Islamist disease to spread throughout that part of the world, and spawn unprecedented violence and terrorism; but it also destroyed the one greatest example that ever existed to show modern Muslims how they could and should exist and prosper in the modern world without sacrificing their values.
Thanks to no-nuts Jimmy Carter the Shah was toppled from power.

Yep, one little bullet while still in Paris and there is no new leader in Tehran. Could have made it look like a mugging or something.
CIA black-op. Hell, Mossad would have did it if we asked.

I guarantee last night's attack by the U.S. gave Bush92 the biggest boner he's ever had without a little blue pill.

Dead terrorists make my dick hard, no doubt about it. I will take that as a compliment. I’m not a warmonger, I just believe in peace through superior firepower.

The best part of this "war with Iran" are the memes. :laughing0301:

ENXb891-Xk-Acw-We-P.jpg

D13429CA-DEEF-456D-B1C0-482BBDD37AAF-1218573.jpg

05CE05DA-7DCC-442F-9C1B-8937635ED89D-1218555.jpg

33561FD4-A7D2-482F-A723-AAEB4049CACA-1218477.jpg

Stop asking if there's goats down here.

This is hell, not heaven.

— Qasem Soleimani (@Qasam_Soleimani) January 3, 2020

6wb6gbccem841.jpg

c2w59pdh9m841.jpg

umqcc5ui5m841.jpg

4a4l724v8m841.jpg

580aaqiz5m841.jpg

loveiran-1219370.jpg

be4oh9l6gd841.png

qe69j2owlh841.jpg

qr57ggvfjh841.jpg

xlpulfk4lh841.jpg

IMG-1429.jpg

54116EEE-0313-422C-AC29-B769CAA23B63-1219425.jpg

hanks to no-nuts Jimmy Carter the Shah was toppled from power.

I can see some strategic value in that, but I'd rather see it done in a very showy manner, that leaves no doubt to the surviving Iranians that we were behind it.

Let them know that Carter is no longer President, and has not been for a very long time, neither of the Clinton's are president, and Obama is not President; and, at least for now, as long as Trump is our President, this is what happens to shithole nations like Iran when they f••• with America.

Dead terrorists make my dick hard, no doubt about it. I will take that as a compliment. I’m not a warmonger, I just believe in peace through superior firepower.

Oh stop it. If a Muslim farted in an elevator you'd call it a gas attack and be ready to nuke their home country.

The U.S. should have built up all the evidence they needed and simply arrested the guy and took him to the Hague and gotten him convicted and given the death penalty, not killed him with a missile attack in a sovereign country.

I can see some strategic value in that, but I'd rather see it done in a very showy manner, that leaves no doubt to the surviving Iranians that we were behind it.

Let them know that Carter is no longer President, and has not been for a very long time, neither of the Clinton's are president, and Obama is not President; and, at least for now, as long as Trump is our President, this is what happens to shithole nations like Iran when they f••• with America.

Wouldn't that have led to the election of Mondale, instead of Reagan?

Talk about a schism in the space/time continuum. :laughing0301:

Pop quiz.

What country provided Iran with nuclear experts and technical information to get their nuclear program underway?

So do we go to war with Russia over it or do we just blow up the reactors?
Think hard skippy.
We impose sanctions on Russia that are harder than the ones we inflict on Iran. That's what we should do.

Chop off the head.

That could lead to war with Russia.
Besides we've already hit em sanctions.
We impose heavy sanctions on a lot of countries. It has not led to war with any of them.

The sanctions we impose on Russia are weak.

Fucking liar.

{
Specifically, the sanctions by the Treasury Department apply to four entities and seven individuals, including the "private planes, yacht, and associated front companies of Yevgeniy Prigozhin, the Russian financier behind the Internet Research Agency and its attempts to subvert American democratic processes," Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said in a statement. The Internet Research Agency was the entity behind the Russian government's disinformation campaign in the 2016 campaign, according to the U.S. intelligence community.

"We have been clear: We will not tolerate foreign interference in our elections," Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in his own statement. "The United States will continue to push back against malign actors who seek to subvert our democratic processes and we will not hesitate to impose further costs on Russia for its destabilizing and unacceptable activities."}

U.S. sanctions Russians over attempted interference in 2018 elections

Oh stop it. If a Muslim farted in an elevator you'd call it a gas attack and be ready to nuke their home country.

The U.S. should have built up all the evidence they needed and simply arrested the guy and took him to the Hague and gotten him convicted and given the death penalty, not killed him with a missile attack in a sovereign country.
Why go through all that trouble when you can just eliminate the threat?

I meant way back in the 70s with the original Ayatollah Khomeini.
Iran could still be an ally had they not let that happen. Though there is a part of me that thinks we let the revolution happen because we were concerned that the Shah was getting too friendly with the USSR.

Six minutes ago, you Trumptards were whining about "endless wars".

If Trump starts a war, you will change your tune in the Orwellian way about you we have all come to recognize.

I want to see just how much of a hair trigger you tards are on.

Are we at war with Iran? Probably have been for multiple decades in low intensity through proxies.

Now the fuckers want nukes too, and your master was giving it to them. Now, a real president is saying that policy is batshit crazy, and maybe it is time to go high intensity, if only for a short time.

Barack Obama promised them Nukes. Donald Trump is interfering with that. Despite efforts by John Kerry on behalf of Iran, the march to nuclear domination has been hampered by Trump.

The most serious blow America could deliver to Iran would be to bomb the Heinz estate in Martha's Vineyard.Take out Iran's top strategist.
Actually, they dismantled their nuclear program under Obama
Trump is allowing them to restart it

Fucking liar.

{
Iran has committed an additional breach of its nuclear deal with major powers by enriching uranium with advanced centrifuges, and plans to install more of those advanced machines than previously announced, a UN nuclear watchdog report showed on Thursday.

"On 25 September 2019, the Agency verified that all of the (centrifuge) cascades already installed in R&D lines 2 and 3...were accumulating, or had been prepared to accumulate, enriched uranium," the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said in its report.}

Iran expands uranium enrichment in new breach of nuclear deal | DW | 26.09.2019

Iran could still be an ally had they not let that happen. Though there is a part of me that thinks we let the revolution happen because we were concerned that the Shah was getting too friendly with the USSR.
Nope. Carter had his “human rights agenda” so he let the Shah fall and let Marxist take Nicaragua too.

Why go through all that trouble when you can just eliminate the threat?

...because what they did was an act of war based on international law? They did a missile attack in a sovereign country...

But I guess laws don't matter when it is the U.S. I love my country, but we are supposed to be the leaders with better morals and ethical standards than the scum of the world like the man we just killed.

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

We aren't going to war with Iran....Trump isn't into war, you moron.
Iran is skilled at assassination. Suppose they kill an American commensurate with Soleimani's value. Say Pompano. Would that be an act of war?
Yes it would be an act of war, just as Donnie’s murdering the General was an act of war.

Was Obama dropping bombs in Syria an act of war?

Yes, as well as Libya, Baharan, and Yemen.

Obama orders U.S. airstrikes in Syria against Islamic State
Obama approves airstrikes against Libya, March 19, 2011
The US just bombed Yemen, and no one's talking about it | Moustafa Bayoumi

No, we let it happen because at the time, we had a President who was weak and ignorant and naïve; and I do not think anyone could have fully anticipated the long-term consequences of allowing the Khomeniacs to overthrow the Shah and take over Iran.

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

What Trump did was an act of terrorism. The USA is now a terrorist country. Congratulations.

Wasn't the USA a terrorist country before Trump entered into office?
Not

What Trump did was an act of terrorism. The USA is now a terrorist country. Congratulations.

Wasn't the USA a terrorist country before Trump entered into office?
Terrorist? Bully for 50 some years, but not terrorist.

Forum List

Back