What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Not likely, but a J-DAM in the Iotollas lap would be a good start. That, and feeding the good citizens of Iran some small arms and such would occupy the powers that be over there enough for a war with the USA to not be an issue.
We could give a resistance movement a little more support by zapping Iranians command and control infrastructure with a few hundred Cruise Missiles.
You ready for us to do that now? Or do they need to kill some more Americans first?
We have to arm the resistance first. Iran has no chance when we roll to Tehran, despite people like you who will cheer for dead American servicemen.
It's funny how you tards have to add a straw man lie to your posts as if you think that makes them more powerful. :lol:

You destroy your own credibility, dumbass.

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Not likely, but a J-DAM in the Iotollas lap would be a good start. That, and feeding the good citizens of Iran some small arms and such would occupy the powers that be over there enough for a war with the USA to not be an issue.
We could give a resistance movement a little more support by zapping Iranians command and control infrastructure with a few hundred Cruise Missiles.
You ready for us to do that now? Or do they need to kill some more Americans first?

It may already be happening. You never know. Iran has enough on its plate without this. Their money is drying up and their people are pissed off. Seems like all they need is a light tap to fall right the fuck over. As far as American lives, we lose those every day and no one gives two shits. Don't know why it's such a big deal now other then FUCK TRUMP!!!!

So does that mean the old leftist saying "No blood for oil in Iraq" was a lie?

Screw them, we have more of our own oil than we need, thanks to our magnificent President.

Then why are we still concerned with the ME? You all hate muslims.

So does not needing their oil meat that I "hate" them? I don't need your poontang either, but that doesn't mean I hate you.

If I had the time I bet I could find a post by you that called for killing muslims so don't give me that shit. No I don't have poontang but a big fat lolly pop for those lips.

:laughing0301:

Our CIA must be slipping after 8 years of Obama. They used to be pretty good at fomenting insurgencies but they seem to have lost their touch. Your idea of supporting the Iranian protesters with weapons sounds peachy. :04:
Obama years were not good for national security.

82233300_776078196136271_3638305352363016192_n.jpg

We have to arm the resistance first. Iran has no chance when we roll to Tehran, despite people like you who will cheer for dead American servicemen.
It's funny how you tards have to add a straw man lie to your posts as if you think that makes them more powerful. :lol:

You destroy your own credibility, dumbass.

Lol, tea pot kettle.

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

I say let's see how many of their top guys we can kill.

Also, I believe he was in Iraq, so he was a fair target, no?
Do you have any proof of these acts
I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump does.

Wait. Let me fix that.

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump.

There!

Than whats the problem?
I find it amusing how the Trumptards behave so Orwellian.

I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.
Do you have any proof of what he did?

I just have to say here, if you require proof that the now greasy grimy gopher guts mutilated monkey meat deaded terrorist was responsible for the deaths of at least 500 American soldiers, you're apparently eaten up by a really special kind of stupidity.

Not even CNN and MSNBC is disputing that fact.
If Iran had done what Trump did it would be an act of terrorism. It is no different because the US did it.

It may already be happening. You never know. Iran has enough on its plate without this. Their money is drying up and their people are pissed off. Seems like all they need is a light tap to fall right the fuck over. As far as American lives, we lose those every day and no one gives two shits. Don't know why it's such a big deal now other then FUCK TRUMP!!!!
That’s what it’s all about to liberals. Trump makes a correct command decision and all the liberals can think about is how it takes media time away from impeachment clown parade.

I fear it's already past the point of no return. Trump is a tactical retard who only knows escalation.

Here's the 100 foot wall he has to get over.

Only Congress can declare war, and only the House can authorize paying for it.

He better have a real good explanation for Nancy Pelosi, because she is the one with the ultimate authority.

And nobody in Congress trusts Trump. Nobody. Only a few fucktards in the House, and not even all Republicans in the Senate.

He damn sure isn't getting a coallition of our allies to help us, which means dumb donnie and his band of clowns is the only support he has.

The only thing I could ever see Iran doing is sneak a Nuke or dirty bomb across our Border, because Pinnochio Pelosi refused to help secure our borders.

Without beefed up security at The Southern Border and completion of The Wall, something like that is still possible.

This should make all Liberals Happy as they would love to see a Nuclear Device detonated in The United States. because they hate this country.

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

Than whats the problem?

I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.

I just have to say here, if you require proof that the now greasy grimy gopher guts mutilated monkey meat deaded terrorist was responsible for the deaths of at least 500 American soldiers, you're apparently eaten up by a really special kind of stupidity.

If Iran had done what Trump did it would be an act of terrorism. It is no different because the US did it.

Globalism much?

So what will the reaction by our war hawks (who were doves just last week) be when Iran engages in retaliatory terror strikes?

Than whats the problem?

Big difference. We killed a murderous terrorists who planned car bombings and assassinations. You see it’s very simple dipshit. We’re the good guys here.

Than whats the problem?

Oh Solo Mio is burning in Hell with Moohammad.
ff990.jpg

So what will the reaction by our war hawks (who were doves just last week) be when Iran engages in retaliatory terror strikes?
Their reaction will be whatever they are told it should be.

That's why the cowards can't answer the OP. They have not been told what to think yet.

The only thing I could ever see Iran doing is sneak a Nuke or dirty bomb across our Border, because Pinnochio Pelosi refused to help secure our borders.

Without beefed up security at The Southern Border and completion of The Wall, something like that is still possible.

This should make all Liberals Happy as they would love to see a Nuclear Device detonated in The United States. because they hate this country.
Yea dumbo...they're gonna sneak a dirty bomb INTO Mexico and then try to cross the border with it....sure

All they'd have to is load a foreign flagged freighter with one and sail it into Baltimore or San Diego harbor.

But you're obsessed with the desert border and trashing Dems so...ignore the obvious

Iran doesn't have the sophisticated technology for a nuke that small, Iran Deal or not. Some of their military people are good with improvised devices but not so much after last nights strike.

Maybe you should answer your own questions before asking others. We don't ask for much, basically just "DON'T FUCK WITH US". And talking about a war with Iran is kinda jumping the shark a little bit, let's see how a shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones work first.

Would not a "shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones" constitute a war?
I can't even get a definition out of them of what a "war" is.

Boots on the ground?

Shock and Awe air bombardment?

Nuking Tehran?
War is what we want it to be. Don’t you know that by now?

So are you rolling into Iran tomorrow to show us your undying patriotism?

Maybe you should answer your own questions before asking others. We don't ask for much, basically just "DON'T FUCK WITH US". And talking about a war with Iran is kinda jumping the shark a little bit, let's see how a shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones work first.

Would not a "shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones" constitute a war?
I can't even get a definition out of them of what a "war" is.

Boots on the ground?

Shock and Awe air bombardment?

Nuking Tehran?
War is what we want it to be. Don’t you know that by now?

So are you rolling into Iran tomorrow to show us your undying patriotism?
Nah. They're chickenhawks.

Globalism much?

The Globalists aren't Iran, but rather a rabble of Synagogue of Satan & Protestants who dictate Western policy of decay & control.

Forum List

Back