What say you, liberals? 9/11 Terrorist detainees want to stay in Guantanamo Bay!

Enemy combatants which they were legally declared are not entitled to due process, you fool.

Remember the Nazis that were captured on Long Island during WWII? They hadn't even done anything to anyone, but were on our shores. FDR gave them a military tribunal and they were shot dead within 3 weeks. Now THAT'S justice.

I agree. If you want to beat these dirtbags then you have to get down and dirty in the sewer just lilke them. Get all the info you can get and then execute all of them. Thats the only language the Al Queda thugs understand. Trying to make nice just ain't gonna cut it with these bastards. We have to start playing for keeps.

Yes, the Hell with American morals and scruples. They're just words on a paper, aren't they? :eusa_whistle:

You mean like liberty and justice ? Yes.. The more we compromise them and surrender them in the name of security the more they become just words on paper we are defined by our actions not our words

And lawyers for the terrorists say they might use legal means to keep their clients in Guantanamo, rather than transfer them to the Obama administration's proposed new prison in Illinois.
10.gif

club_gitmo_ad-vi.jpg

Buried in a blog item by Newsweek's Michael Isikoff was this bombshell. But the final irony is that many of the detainees may not even want to be transferred to Thomson and could conceivably even raise their own legal roadblocks to allow them to stay at Gitmo.

Falkoff notes that many of his clients, while they clearly want to go home, are at least being held under Geneva Convention conditions in Guantánamo. At Thomson, he notes, the plans call for them to be thrown into the equivalent of a "supermax" security prison under near-lockdown conditions.
ClubGitmo-vi.jpg

"As far as our clients are concerned, it's probably preferable for them to remain at Guantánamo," he says.

The strident left-wing critiques of the Guantanamo facility have all centered around the fact that detainees there are horribly mistreated and conditions unbearable. But when push comes to shove, it would seem concerns about Guantanamo are overblown, and the prisoners there know that being held under the Geneva conventions outside the U.S. is much preferable to a maximum security prison in the U.S. Guantanamo Prisoners: We want to stay in Guantanamo | Washington Examiner

NewClubGitmo-vi.jpg

The prisoners in America, domestic prisons must be jealous
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6VU3gV5QMQ[/ame]

And how do YOU feel about that?

I think it's hysterical. Now what are the libs going to say about how bad Gitmo is, now that the terrorists themselves don't want to leave it?

It's a tropical paradise down there. They've all gained a lot of weight, get their 3 halal hot meals, prayer rugs, Qurans, and lots of recreation.

So much for Obama's theory that the existence of Gitmo is a recruiting tool for al-Qaeda. The terrorists have just bitch-slapped the pathetic joke of a POTUS.:tongue:

Well, if you geniuses on the right have now decided that we should poll the detainees and let them decide where they go,

will you include the option of going free?

Just shows what a bunch of suck-ups the right wing is.

They want to poll terrorists to see where they want to live. No wonder we voted them out of power. They have no idea of how terrorists should be treated

See how good Right wing Brain washing is!!!

Not only does it convince Americans to vote against their best interests, it convinces our most hated enemies that American Federal prisons are worst than waterboarding dungeons!!!

The GOP Propaganda machine is invincible!! Dem-leftists should quit now before E.Holder loses that criminal trial against KSM!!

I thoroughly expected something like this after the bad guys were transferred from their tropical retreat from the stress of jihad at Gitmo to the reality of our federal prison system, but now these dang lawyers have jumped the gun.

Gitmo will look like - you'll excuse the expression, jailed assholes - paradise by comparison.

You just can't make up such irony though. The whining lefties insisting Gitmo is such a dasdardly place it's causing new recruits to jihad left and right, but now the veterans are balking at having to leave the place.

Maybe Obama should promise to televise life in the Big House on C-SPAN for them?

I'm not surprised they want to stay in Gitmo. The world sees Gitmo as some evil den of torture - thanks to our own idiot liberals. Just imagine if we transfer them to a prison.... what will they have to complain about? What will they use to attract the sympathy of the lefties then?

Leave them in Gitmo.

Enemy combatants which they were legally declared are not entitled to due process, you fool.

Remember the Nazis that were captured on Long Island during WWII? They hadn't even done anything to anyone, but were on our shores. FDR gave them a military tribunal and they were shot dead within 3 weeks. Now THAT'S justice.

I agree. If you want to beat these dirtbags then you have to get down and dirty in the sewer just lilke them. Get all the info you can get and then execute all of them. Thats the only language the Al Queda thugs understand. Trying to make nice just ain't gonna cut it with these bastards. We have to start playing for keeps.

Yes, the Hell with American morals and scruples. They're just words on a paper, aren't they? :eusa_whistle:

MOrals and scruples will get you killed when it comes to dealiing with TERRORISTS. These dirtbags don't have any morals or scruples. They don't abide by the Geneva Convention. They cut peoples heads off and film it. They then turn the film over the Al Jazzera. Anyone who wants to apply morals and scruples to these bastards if a fool.

What kind of punishment should a prisoner receive for tossing feces, urine, or semen on the prison guards?

What kind of punishment should a prisoner receive for tossing feces, urine, or semen on the prison guards?

Six sessions of waterboarding
Four days of sleep depravation
72 hours in a stress position
Three hours locked up with an attack dog

They should spend time with various bleeding heart liberals, start with Pelosi, Al Gore, Barbara Boxer, Mad. 1/2 Bright, John Kerry you know just go through the list, they can afford it and they have the room.

And lawyers for the terrorists say they might use legal means to keep their clients in Guantanamo, rather than transfer them to the Obama administration's proposed new prison in Illinois.
10.gif

club_gitmo_ad-vi.jpg

Buried in a blog item by Newsweek's Michael Isikoff was this bombshell. But the final irony is that many of the detainees may not even want to be transferred to Thomson and could conceivably even raise their own legal roadblocks to allow them to stay at Gitmo.

Falkoff notes that many of his clients, while they clearly want to go home, are at least being held under Geneva Convention conditions in Guantánamo. At Thomson, he notes, the plans call for them to be thrown into the equivalent of a "supermax" security prison under near-lockdown conditions.
ClubGitmo-vi.jpg

"As far as our clients are concerned, it's probably preferable for them to remain at Guantánamo," he says.

The strident left-wing critiques of the Guantanamo facility have all centered around the fact that detainees there are horribly mistreated and conditions unbearable. But when push comes to shove, it would seem concerns about Guantanamo are overblown, and the prisoners there know that being held under the Geneva conventions outside the U.S. is much preferable to a maximum security prison in the U.S. Guantanamo Prisoners: We want to stay in Guantanamo | Washington Examiner

NewClubGitmo-vi.jpg

Perhaps they could visit Washington D.C. and spend a week at the White House, cherry blossoms in the spring..

You know, to break the monotony.

Better yet, winter in Gitmo .. summer in Chicago...

Oh, Lumpy!!! And I'm glad to see you!! :frown: I think it would be mean to start sending them to Chicago instead of Crawford. They made a lot of friends there!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now seriously. Why should we care what they want?? The guilty ones will go where they're told. All I want is for our country to determine, individually, if they are guilty and then put them away for life.

Oh, Lumpy!!! And I'm glad to see you!! :frown: I think it would be mean to start sending them to Chicago instead of Crawford. They made a lot of friends there!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now seriously. Why should we care what they want?? The guilty ones will go where they're told. All I want is for our country to determine, individually, if they are guilty and then put them away for life.[/QUOTE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I go with , keeping them at GITMO, military trials and final sentencing and executions where needed. end of story.

Europeans didn't want them so their out of the picture. They maybe could have tried them in the world court but they passed.

Last edited:

I think it's hysterical. Now what are the libs going to say about how bad Gitmo is, now that the terrorists themselves don't want to leave it?

It's a tropical paradise down there. They've all gained a lot of weight, get their 3 halal hot meals, prayer rugs, Qurans, and lots of recreation.

So much for Obama's theory that the existence of Gitmo is a recruiting tool for al-Qaeda. The terrorists have just bitch-slapped the pathetic joke of a POTUS.:tongue:

So, you support the Terrorist suspects in this, do you?

9/11 Terrorist detainees want to stay in Guantanamo Bay!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You just can't make this shit up.

Reposting the vid Pixie posted, just in case anyone missed it the first time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6VU3gV5QMQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

So, you support the Terrorist suspects in this, do you?

Hardly, I would have shot them dead by now. But as long as they are still alive, watching them embarrass Obama is almost as good.

Now seriously. Why should we care what they want?? The guilty ones will go where they're told. All I want is for our country to determine, individually, if they are guilty and then put them away for life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I go with , keeping them at GITMO, military trials and final sentencing and executions where needed. end of story.

Europeans didn't want them so their out of the picture. They maybe could have tried them in the world court but they passed.[/QUOTE]

I thought you'd be happy with my response for a change. You're a hard man to please, Lumpy, a hard man to please!!!

Lately there have been a lot of news reports that say that GITMO is creating new terrorists, so it would be a good idea to close it. Remember that even Bush wanted that. So that's the main reason I hope they close it.

As for the guilty parties, I really don't like the death penalty. That's why I said I hope they get life. However, there are times when people get the death penalty and it doesn't hurt my feelings any.

These guys fall in that category. Just like that cow in Florida, Casey Anthony. If she is found guilty, I really don't care what happens to her. She was so blessed to have that beautiful little girl. I have 2 boys that I love to death. But I would give anything to have had a daughter like Caylee.

Forum List

Back