What Schiff Is Doing

LMAO. What national security could it possibly be? You’re so uneducated and dumb.

really? the ambassador to ukraine? the former ambassador to ukraine? the woman in charge of ukranian foreign policy are you kidding? how about john bolton - he's gonna do it... does HE qualify?

wow...... you have diabetes from all that koolaid?

We aren’t at war with Ukraine. To my knowledge Ukraine doesn’t have any trade secrets. Put it out in the open and bleep the confidential stuff. Put it on a 90 second delay.
So you are so fucking uninformed that you think only Ukrainians are testifying?

It goes beypond classified information but I see you are too fucking stupid to get it.
There's no justification for any of this being classified, moron.

What is "beyond classified" supposed to mean ?

It means 2 things.

1. Classified information may be part of the testimony.
2. You don't want other potential witnesses being influenced by past witnesses.
  1. Everyone involved admits there is nothing classified about any of the testimony
  2. You turds keep saying this is a political process, not a legal process. If the former is the case, then it should be public. If the later is the case, then Trump and Republicans are entitled to due process. You can't have it both ways.

This goes beyond phone calls. Trump was running a rogue foreign policy with Giuliani pressuring Ukraine to open a investigation of Biden. Little wonder Giuliani won't testify. That has been clearly established.
about time we know why hunter got his job. yes!!!!

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Look at the dumbass finger boy call the impeachment enquiry a "Star Chamber" inquiry, but not one word to defend the President's actions in trying to extort the Ukrainians into investigating his conspiracy theories. There are nearly 50 Republican members of these Committees some of whom are attending the hearings, with their counsel, and asking questions, and not one of them has defended the President on the evidence or against what is being alleged either.

All this hoopla is Trump whining about getting caught.

We need TRANSPARENCY NOW!

You're correct.

Trump needs to release his financial records NOW!
Why-I did not release mine! And if it is so important, release yours.

In answer to your question about when are you going to see Schiff's evidence in the Russia enquiry. On Friday, an Order was issued by the Court which requires the Justice Department to hand over the unredeacted Mueller Report, along with the underlying Grand Jury testimony to the Judicial Committee, by next Friday.

Schiff for Brains isn't a prosecutor, dumbass.

this isn't a court of law. CONGRESS has their own rules & protocol.
Yet they freely display interviews with the CEOs of banks, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. Make it all public

uh-huh. but not anything that literally hasta do with national security or is classified. breaking into that skiff was a huge mistake. experts are even saying their devices might have been hacked & turned into microphones. the skiff will now hafta be overhauled.
If Mueller can sit in front of Congress then this should be open too. Or have it closed with zero leaks. Not closed with some leaks. That’s just plain stupid.

mueller sat in front of congress only to discuss what elements of his report that was made public. the redacted parts were off limits. any open hearings we have had so far also had questions that could NOT be answered in an open forum; & those questions that were deemed classified were then scheduled for a closed door hearing at a later date.

you didn't catch any of that when it happened, or are you choosing to CONveniently ferget?
OK then why are there leaks coming out? Either share everything or nothing.

about time we know why hunter got his job. yes!!!!

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Look at the dumbass finger boy call the impeachment enquiry a "Star Chamber" inquiry, but not one word to defend the President's actions in trying to extort the Ukrainians into investigating his conspiracy theories. There are nearly 50 Republican members of these Committees some of whom are attending the hearings, with their counsel, and asking questions, and not one of them has defended the President on the evidence or against what is being alleged either.

All this hoopla is Trump whining about getting caught.

Who said none of them defended him? I see them on TV every day defending Trump.

Everything you think you know is a fantasy.

Nope wasn’t assault either. Keep trying your fat fucking liar.
So forcing a girl down & holding your hand overt their mouth is just foreplay. Maybe for you but real men don;t need to do that.
Nope. Allegedly he was drunk and wrestled with her. It was what 35 years ago. She cannot name the time/date/place or how she got home. How about that liar Julie that Avenatti threw out there. It was all a pro choice sham and you fell for it because you’re gullible.
So now you claim assaulting women is just wrestling.
No what happened with Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford allegedly was just wrestling. IMO nothing happened and in her opinion an attempt at wrestling happened.

"I'm sorry judge, we were just wrestling & my dick slipped in" The new Rapist defense.
Nope. There was no nudity, no kissing, nothing. Kavanaugh says that he wasn’t even there. You just love making shit up FakeStupidDave.

You're correct.

In answer to your question about when are you going to see Schiff's evidence in the Russia enquiry. On Friday, an Order was issued by the Court which requires the Justice Department to hand over the unredeacted Mueller Report, along with the underlying Grand Jury testimony to the Judicial Committee, by next Friday.
Which court?

Nope wasn’t assault either. Keep trying your fat fucking liar.
So forcing a girl down & holding your hand overt their mouth is just foreplay. Maybe for you but real men don;t need to do that.
Nope. Allegedly he was drunk and wrestled with her. It was what 35 years ago. She cannot name the time/date/place or how she got home. How about that liar Julie that Avenatti threw out there. It was all a pro choice sham and you fell for it because you’re gullible.
No what happened with Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford allegedly was just wrestling. IMO nothing happened and in her opinion an attempt at wrestling happened.

"I'm sorry judge, we were just wrestling & my dick slipped in" The new Rapist defense.

brett was wrestling with her one piece bathing suit. thankfully, he failed in removing it. probably was the only thing that saved her.

You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.
The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

Investigations are not public.
Schiff for Brains isn't a prosecutor, dumbass.

this isn't a court of law. CONGRESS has their own rules & protocol.
That's right, it isn't a court of law. That's why you're blowing hot gas out your ass whenever you compare what Schiff for Brains is doing to what a prosecutor and a Grand Jury do.

Congress works for the public, and unless it's discussing classified material, everything it does should be in public.

haaaaaaaaaaa.................... it WAS classified, dummy. hence the skiff. 48 (R)s had full access to what was going on & even some idiots who put on the show were suppose to be doing their job & be in attendance - instead they grabbed their ankles for donny.

Last edited:
really? the ambassador to ukraine? the former ambassador to ukraine? the woman in charge of ukranian foreign policy are you kidding? how about john bolton - he's gonna do it... does HE qualify?

wow...... you have diabetes from all that koolaid?

We aren’t at war with Ukraine. To my knowledge Ukraine doesn’t have any trade secrets. Put it out in the open and bleep the confidential stuff. Put it on a 90 second delay.
So you are so fucking uninformed that you think only Ukrainians are testifying?

It goes beypond classified information but I see you are too fucking stupid to get it.
There's no justification for any of this being classified, moron.

What is "beyond classified" supposed to mean ?

It means 2 things.

1. Classified information may be part of the testimony.
2. You don't want other potential witnesses being influenced by past witnesses.
  1. Everyone involved admits there is nothing classified about any of the testimony
  2. You turds keep saying this is a political process, not a legal process. If the former is the case, then it should be public. If the later is the case, then Trump and Republicans are entitled to due process. You can't have it both ways.

1) prove it with verifiable, credible, unbiased links.

2) they will be public, after the intel gathering. mid november is the target.

Last edited:

You're correct.

Is that Schiff's evidence or Mueller's?

brett was wrestling with her one piece bathing suit. thankfully, he failed in removing it. probably was the only thing that saved her.
I would bet my life that nothing happened and she lied. That is how confident I am. Would you do the same? Honest question

I would bet my life that nothing happened and she lied. That is how confident I am. Would you do the same? Honest question

damn straight.

damn straight.
Russian Roulette it is. I do Respect your strong stances even though I vehemently disagree with them.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back