What Schiff Is Doing

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Look at the dumbass finger boy call the impeachment enquiry a "Star Chamber" inquiry, but not one word to defend the President's actions in trying to extort the Ukrainians into investigating his conspiracy theories. There are nearly 50 Republican members of these Committees some of whom are attending the hearings, with their counsel, and asking questions, and not one of them has defended the President on the evidence or against what is being alleged either.

All this hoopla is Trump whining about getting caught.

They're not allowed to say anything about the testimony. Closed hearings, remember?
The statements we see r statements from the witnesses. Given to the press. the GOP is not saying anything about the committees because the propaganda is that they are shut out. Just so people like you could be totally misinformed, super duper.not to worry the next few monthsa these depositions are given, we will have hearings based on them and then you will have your circus. Be careful about what you wish for.

Last edited:
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Go get a education little boy. Quit defaming the name of God. That mob encompasses around 50% of Americans. Donald Trump as President is according to to the DOJ enjoys a privilege no other citizen enjoys. He is immune from prosecution. Even if he were impeached and convicted, he would be removed from office and that is all, He would not be jailed. You want to launch a criminal investigation for no reason whatsoever. In a criminal investigation, a p[erson's freedom is at stake. That is why there should be at least suspicious activity being monitored before a investigation is launched.
Trump won. Get over it Leftist. Vote him out in 2020 if you don’t like the job he is doing.
Not to worry, we will. to a great extent because of the evidence that has been uncovered by these investigations as the Constitution demands. Not garbage propaganda machines....who knows they might find something that even the tortoise will have to listen to.... It is obvious to anyone living in the real world that the GOP with Trump is the swamp.
You won’t be around for the next election. You’re old and in poor health. Give me a smiley for that one.

That is not unusual. Your attitude is why women don't come forward. They are attacked by jerks like you. You are the fool here.
LMaO so every accusation is valid? I am a father of two girls. I get how it works but that case was a sham. You’re a pussy.

The case was not a sham. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation. Kavanaugh's calendar is proof. You oppose a thorough investigation of Kavanaugh but seem to approve of a investigation of Ford for coming forward. You are the pussy. Probably turning your girls into pussies just like you.
You’re a fucking idiot. If it is so cut and dry why didn’t she sue him civilly?
Statute of limitations duh. it was obvious to anyone who's not a brainwashed functional moron that she was damn serious and not lying. I don't think it should have ended his candidacy, certainly not with scumbag Republicans and the dupes of course... You get misogynists and perverts when you put bought off Republicans on the Supreme Court it seems.
Link....let’s see it. You’re a fucking idiot, Franco,
Every time you give a smiley it confirms you like men.
Case in point. Thanks for the smiley.

That is not unusual. Your attitude is why women don't come forward. They are attacked by jerks like you. You are the fool here.
LMaO so every accusation is valid? I am a father of two girls. I get how it works but that case was a sham. You’re a pussy.

The case was not a sham. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation. Kavanaugh's calendar is proof. You oppose a thorough investigation of Kavanaugh but seem to approve of a investigation of Ford for coming forward. You are the pussy. Probably turning your girls into pussies just like you.
Statute of limitations duh. it was obvious to anyone who's not a brainwashed functional moron that she was damn serious and not lying. I don't think it should have ended his candidacy, certainly not with scumbag Republicans and the dupes of course... You get misogynists and perverts when you put bought off Republicans on the Supreme Court it seems.
Sure troll. Actually the whole world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda thinks you are hilarious fools of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.

You really are hilarious, brainwashed functional moron GOP troll. LOL. Try arguing the politics or go away.

You look it up I'm not your mother. Have you heard of the statute of limitations s*******? It's 7 years and that happened 40 years ago for Christ's sake moron.

Look at the dumbass finger boy call the impeachment enquiry a "Star Chamber" inquiry, but not one word to defend the President's actions in trying to extort the Ukrainians into investigating his conspiracy theories. There are nearly 50 Republican members of these Committees some of whom are attending the hearings, with their counsel, and asking questions, and not one of them has defended the President on the evidence or against what is being alleged either.

They're not allowed to say anything about the testimony. Closed hearings, remember?
The statements we see r statements from the witnesses. Given to the press. For the GOP is not saying anything about the committee's because the propaganda is there shut up. Just so people like you could be totally misinformed, super duper.not to worry next months after these depositions are given we will have hearings based on them and then you will have your circus. Be careful about what you wish for.

As I've noted multiple times, they are unchallenged statements from the witnesses. Would you accept as truth an unchallenged statement from Trump BEFORE any questioning or cross examination? Of course you would. You believe all propaganda, as long as you agree with it. And it won't get to the open hearings phase until Trump is re-elected. The LAST thing Pelosi wants is to fall to remove Trump, because then he has a ready-made campaign issue. Just list all the failed attempts by democrats to destroy him and claim total vindication. Makes him look like a victim and democrats like the bullies they are.

Electric boat now and go work
Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?

I love the conservative outrage machine.

"HOW DO THEY KNOW?" Because every single one of the witnesses has given a written statement to the press and the members of the Committee before they go into the hearing to testify.

Furthermore, not one of the nearly 50 Republicans who are members of the Committees hearing the testimony has uttered a single word to counter the statements made by the witnesses in their statements. All they are doing is pounding their fists on the table.

All we're seeing are carefully chosen and unchallenged statements.
Chosen by the witnesses themselves lol dingbat.

Of course, without any cross examination to gauge the truthfulness of what they say. Would you accept an unchallenged statement from Trump as gospel truth? Given your statement here, I’d have to say absolutely you would.
of course the Republicans on the committee can ask questions and cross-examine, brainwashed functional moron. They just can't subpoena. Sorry about the Constitution. You people are a disgrace. Not as bad as your propaganda machine but close. God will not be amused by Wilfull ignorance and Hate.

The statements we see r statements from the witnesses. Given to the press. For the GOP is not saying anything about the committee's because the propaganda is there shut up. Just so people like you could be totally misinformed, super duper.not to worry next months after these depositions are given we will have hearings based on them and then you will have your circus. Be careful about what you wish for.

As I've noted multiple times, they are unchallenged statements from the witnesses. Would you accept as truth an unchallenged statement from Trump BEFORE any questioning or cross examination? Of course you would. You believe all propaganda, as long as you agree with it. And it won't get to the open hearings phase until Trump is re-elected. The LAST thing Pelosi wants is to fall to remove Trump, because then he has a ready-made campaign issue. Just list all the failed attempts by democrats to destroy him and claim total vindication. Makes him look like a victim and democrats like the bullies they are.
If they lie to Congress they can go to prison just like Cohen and manafort and the orange clown if he wasn't president. Conspirator number one. But of course you don't know about that either LOL aaarrrggghhh....

Electric boat now and go work
Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?

"HOW DO THEY KNOW?" Because every single one of the witnesses has given a written statement to the press and the members of the Committee before they go into the hearing to testify.

Furthermore, not one of the nearly 50 Republicans who are members of the Committees hearing the testimony has uttered a single word to counter the statements made by the witnesses in their statements. All they are doing is pounding their fists on the table.

Chosen by the witnesses themselves lol dingbat.

Of course, without any cross examination to gauge the truthfulness of what they say. Would you accept an unchallenged statement from Trump as gospel truth? Given your statement here, I’d have to say absolutely you would.
of course the Republicans on the committee can ask questions and cross-examine, brainwashed functional moron. They just can't subpoena. Sorry about the Constitution. You people are a disgrace. Not as bad as your propaganda machine but close. God will not be amused by Wilfull ignorance and Hate.

They can, but they can’t legally talk about what was said, which leaves the statements out there unchallenged, and many idiots are repeating them as if they’re gospel truth.

If they lie to Congress they can go to prison just like Cohen and manafort and the orange clown if he wasn't president. Conspirator number one. But of course you don't know about that either LOL aaarrrggghhh....

They won't, because they won't have to go under oath. Obviously, you think Pelosi will actually allow this to get to the stage where all their "evidence" gets challenged. She doesn't want that, never did.

Because Republicans never leak. STFU.

Wow, waddaboudism lives.

Sure troll. Actually the whole world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda thinks you are hilarious fools of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.
Troll? I tried Being civil but you’re an asshole so now I ll give you a taste of your own medicine. You’re old and won’t be around very long. Sucks right?

You look it up I'm not your mother. Have you heard of the statute of limitations s*******? It's 7 years and that happened 40 years ago for Christ's sake moron.
40 years and no evidence

You should consider that there was a network of people involved in the dealings with the Ukraine.

During an investigation, does the police gather all suspects & witnesses in the same room so everyone hears what the others have to say? Are witnesses in a trial allowed to sit in on the process before it is their turn to testify?

The answer is no.
The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

Investigations are not public.
Schiff for Brains isn't a prosecutor, dumbass.

In this case, he is a investigator. He can hold secret hearings to hear testimony.
He's not a prosecutor, and the House intelligence committee is not a Grand Jury.

End of story.

He is investigating a potential abuse of power. He is exercising the power of oversight which is granted by the Constitution.

The answer is yes. Trials are public. IdiotDave

Investigations are not public.
Schiff for Brains isn't a prosecutor, dumbass.

In this case, he is a investigator. He can hold secret hearings to hear testimony.
He's not a prosecutor, and the House intelligence committee is not a Grand Jury.

End of story.

He is investigating a potential abuse of power. He is exercising the power of oversight which is granted by the Constitution.
So you’re more of an expert than Alan Dershowitz? Got it. Idiot.

Because they don’t know what a Trumpybear is.

Hahaha. I kid the so called President because he and his followers seem to love his tactical use of pet names. I know, I know, it's shallow of me, but WTF I admit I'm a shallow person. I didn't vote for Trump because of any policy he ever put out there, nope, it was his face. I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that. Can you imagine what other countries are saying about that face?

They are old but likely not ancient like you.

Hahahaha

They are investigating the FISA warrant and how a political opponent paid for it. Oh oh.

That really has nothing to do with Trumpybears problems and Chairman Schiff's investigation.
I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard. Schiff is as dumb as a box of rocks. He lost all credibility with his attempted parody act. Well whatever credibility he had left.

You are dumber than rocks. Schiff has more credibility than you or Donald trump.

"Schiff has more credibility than you or Donald trump"

iu

Schiff is a proven liar and scumbag. He lied continuously for 2 1/2 years about having evidence against Trump.

Trump is a proven liar and scumbag along with you. Trump has been lying since he ran for President.

This is not a trial. I am talking about witnesses not being privy to the testimony of other witnesses.

You aren't very bright, are you?
Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.

Because they don’t know what a Trumpybear is.

Hahaha. I kid the so called President because he and his followers seem to love his tactical use of pet names. I know, I know, it's shallow of me, but WTF I admit I'm a shallow person. I didn't vote for Trump because of any policy he ever put out there, nope, it was his face. I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that. Can you imagine what other countries are saying about that face?

They are old but likely not ancient like you.

Hahahaha

They are investigating the FISA warrant and how a political opponent paid for it. Oh oh.

That really has nothing to do with Trumpybears problems and Chairman Schiff's investigation.
I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard. Schiff is as dumb as a box of rocks. He lost all credibility with his attempted parody act. Well whatever credibility he had left.

You are dumber than rocks. Schiff has more credibility than you or Donald trump.

"Schiff has more credibility than you or Donald trump"

iu

Schiff is a proven liar and scumbag. He lied continuously for 2 1/2 years about having evidence against Trump.

Trump is a proven liar and scumbag along with you. Trump has been lying since he ran for President.
Then vote him out. You’re such a Pussy. Little keyboard warrior.

Bullshit. It is 100% a trial. Let the witnesses stand up and talk. You calling someone else not bright is like Peter Dinklage calling someone short.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.

Forum List

Back