What Schiff Is Doing

The case was not a sham. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation. Kavanaugh's calendar is proof. You oppose a thorough investigation of Kavanaugh but seem to approve of a investigation of Ford for coming forward. You are the pussy. Probably turning your girls into pussies just like you.
You’re a fucking idiot. If it is so cut and dry why didn’t she sue him civilly?
Statute of limitations duh. it was obvious to anyone who's not a brainwashed functional moron that she was damn serious and not lying. I don't think it should have ended his candidacy, certainly not with scumbag Republicans and the dupes of course... You get misogynists and perverts when you put bought off Republicans on the Supreme Court it seems.
Link....let’s see it. You’re a fucking idiot, Franco,
Every time you give a smiley it confirms you like men.
Sure troll. Actually the whole world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda thinks you are hilarious fools of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.
Troll? I tried Being civil but you’re an asshole so now I ll give you a taste of your own medicine. You’re old and won’t be around very long. Sucks right?
Someday you could try arguing the political facts, brainwashed functional moron.

It is Trump who is covering things up. The call was clearly a hint you better investigate Biden or else. Then we have Giuliani running around putting pressure on Ukraine to investigate Biden. Zelensky was apparently aware of the pressure a few weeks after he was elected.
actually it was about the DNC server, but you don't have reading skills and can't figure it out. you should get someone to help you decipher the words

Read it again.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The prosecutor in question was not good, he was corrupt. The United States knew it, the international community knew it and Ukrainians knew it. That is why there were large protests in Ukraine against this corrupt prosecutor. The head of the IMF also expressed doubts about sending aid to Ukraine with the corruption in Ukraine.
I never said he didn't mention Biden, I said that wasn't his favor ask. you conveniently left that out of the discussion that the quid was about. so, feel free to post the part about the favor for the DNC server and working with Barr. convenience ain't your friend.

And then you can tell me the law trump broke by asking for dirt on biden.

Trump was talking about all the money that the US gave Ukraine. Then he asks for 2 favors. One to look for phantom servers and secondly to investigate Biden.

The act of pressuring a foreign country is the crime. A impeachable offense does not have to be the breaking of a law. Any conduct detrimental to the office of the President is the crime.
Pressuring a foreign company to give your son a $600,000 no show job is a crime. Asking a foreign government with a law enforcement program is normal conduct between sovereign nations.

All through the Mueller witch hunt you douchebags were always asking what's the problem with an investigation if the targets are innocent? Now you prove that your questions were disingenuous and that you're a sleazy scumbag.

There is a huge difference. Our intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia was interfering in our election. The FBI received information from Australia that members of Trump's campaign may have been involved with that interference. That was more than enough to open a investigation. Trump then tried tp interfere in a FBI investigation. The Mueller INVESTIGATION came about because Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It was not a witch hunt. Mueller found 10 potential incidents of Trump obstruction. In addition he found that Manafort turned over internal polling data and campaign information to a associate tied to Russian Intelligence.

Your opinion as to how Hunter Biden got the job is not fact. Offer some evidence. Board of Directors are often chosen for the name as the Board of Directors is rarely needed to step in unless something major happens.

You are the sleazy scumbag accusing others of what you do.

Statute of limitations duh. it was obvious to anyone who's not a brainwashed functional moron that she was damn serious and not lying. I don't think it should have ended his candidacy, certainly not with scumbag Republicans and the dupes of course... You get misogynists and perverts when you put bought off Republicans on the Supreme Court it seems.
Link....let’s see it. You’re a fucking idiot, Franco,
Every time you give a smiley it confirms you like men.
Sure troll. Actually the whole world outside your bubble of garbage propaganda thinks you are hilarious fools of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.
Troll? I tried Being civil but you’re an asshole so now I ll give you a taste of your own medicine. You’re old and won’t be around very long. Sucks right?
Someday you could try arguing the political facts, brainwashed functional moron.
Oh I did but you refused to listen. You’re just an old biased asshole.

actually it was about the DNC server, but you don't have reading skills and can't figure it out. you should get someone to help you decipher the words

Read it again.

The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

The prosecutor in question was not good, he was corrupt. The United States knew it, the international community knew it and Ukrainians knew it. That is why there were large protests in Ukraine against this corrupt prosecutor. The head of the IMF also expressed doubts about sending aid to Ukraine with the corruption in Ukraine.
I never said he didn't mention Biden, I said that wasn't his favor ask. you conveniently left that out of the discussion that the quid was about. so, feel free to post the part about the favor for the DNC server and working with Barr. convenience ain't your friend.

Trump was talking about all the money that the US gave Ukraine. Then he asks for 2 favors. One to look for phantom servers and secondly to investigate Biden.

The act of pressuring a foreign country is the crime. A impeachable offense does not have to be the breaking of a law. Any conduct detrimental to the office of the President is the crime.
Pressuring a foreign company to give your son a $600,000 no show job is a crime. Asking a foreign government with a law enforcement program is normal conduct between sovereign nations.

All through the Mueller witch hunt you douchebags were always asking what's the problem with an investigation if the targets are innocent? Now you prove that your questions were disingenuous and that you're a sleazy scumbag.

There is a huge difference. Our intelligence agencies found evidence that Russia was interfering in our election. The FBI received information from Australia that members of Trump's campaign may have been involved with that interference. That was more than enough to open a investigation. Trump then tried tp interfere in a FBI investigation. The Mueller INVESTIGATION came about because Trump admitted on national tv that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It was not a witch hunt. Mueller found 10 potential incidents of Trump obstruction. In addition he found that Manafort turned over internal polling data and campaign information to a associate tied to Russian Intelligence.

Your opinion as to how Hunter Biden got the job is not fact. Offer some evidence. Board of Directors are often chosen for the name as the Board of Directors is rarely needed to step in unless something major happens.

Triggered Leftist. LMAO. You’re a joke.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.
I'm not sure there is a crime called abuse of power by the president. Certainly Mueller and the attorney general Barr certainly don't believe so. It's kind of a impeachment thing duh. When your s*** head GOP justice department doesn't believe presidents can indicted, it is up to the Congress duh.

So forcing a girl down & holding your hand overt their mouth is just foreplay. Maybe for you but real men don;t need to do that.
Nope. Allegedly he was drunk and wrestled with her. It was what 35 years ago. She cannot name the time/date/place or how she got home. How about that liar Julie that Avenatti threw out there. It was all a pro choice sham and you fell for it because you’re gullible.

That is not unusual. Your attitude is why women don't come forward. They are attacked by jerks like you. You are the fool here.
LMaO so every accusation is valid? I am a father of two girls. I get how it works but that case was a sham. You’re a pussy.

The case was not a sham. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation. Kavanaugh's calendar is proof. You oppose a thorough investigation of Kavanaugh but seem to approve of a investigation of Ford for coming forward. You are the pussy. Probably turning your girls into pussies just like you.

Doesn't matter. Why are you opposed to a thorough FBI investigation.

Hahaha. I kid the so called President because he and his followers seem to love his tactical use of pet names. I know, I know, it's shallow of me, but WTF I admit I'm a shallow person. I didn't vote for Trump because of any policy he ever put out there, nope, it was his face. I can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that. Can you imagine what other countries are saying about that face?

Hahahaha

That really has nothing to do with Trumpybears problems and Chairman Schiff's investigation.
I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard. Schiff is as dumb as a box of rocks. He lost all credibility with his attempted parody act. Well whatever credibility he had left.

You are dumber than rocks. Schiff has more credibility than you or Donald trump.
LMAO again. You may have taken the mantle from
JoeB as the stupidest poster on this board. Congrats. That parody act cost him credibility. If you cannot see that then you’re a partisan hack.

You have that title all sewed up. Your stupidity is groundbreaking. You are the partisan hack.
A Leftist says what? Trump won. Get over it.

That is all you can say apparently. Try getting a new line moron.

Investigations are not public.
Schiff for Brains isn't a prosecutor, dumbass.

In this case, he is a investigator. He can hold secret hearings to hear testimony.
He's not a prosecutor, and the House intelligence committee is not a Grand Jury.

End of story.

He is investigating a potential abuse of power. He is exercising the power of oversight which is granted by the Constitution.
So you’re more of an expert than Alan Dershowitz? Got it. Idiot.

Alan Dershowitz is a Trump supporter so he is interpreting everything through that view. I have participated in every Republican Presidential primary since 1980. I voted for neither Clinton nor Trump in 2016. You are the idiot.

It is in the investigative part. Qyit being such a dick.
It is? Then why cannot the Republicans help investigate? I think both parties suck and hence it should be in the open for the people too see. You’re an uneducated dumbass but I truly want to see what is going on.

Republicans on the relevant committees can ask any question they want. They are participating. At the proper time you will see everything.
The proper time is now. Why should we wait 3 months of questioning and then have a few days of questioning in public? Only a scumbag would find that fair or just.

Why don't you learn how a investigation works. All law enforcement agencies conduct their interviews privately. You are a scumbag who knows nothing about it.
You mean doesn’t know anything? What are they investigating? Have they charged him with a crime? You’re such a pussy Lefitst.

They are investigating a abuse of power. That is a impeachable offense. You are the pussy fascist.

Read it again.

You're a bad joke who can't say anything but leftist. I suppose the 56% who disapprove of Trump are leftists too.

really? the ambassador to ukraine? the former ambassador to ukraine? the woman in charge of ukranian foreign policy are you kidding? how about john bolton - he's gonna do it... does HE qualify?

wow...... you have diabetes from all that koolaid?

We aren’t at war with Ukraine. To my knowledge Ukraine doesn’t have any trade secrets. Put it out in the open and bleep the confidential stuff. Put it on a 90 second delay.
So you are so fucking uninformed that you think only Ukrainians are testifying?

It goes beypond classified information but I see you are too fucking stupid to get it.
There's no justification for any of this being classified, moron.

What is "beyond classified" supposed to mean ?

It means 2 things.

1. Classified information may be part of the testimony.
2. You don't want other potential witnesses being influenced by past witnesses.
  1. Everyone involved admits there is nothing classified about any of the testimony
  2. You turds keep saying this is a political process, not a legal process. If the former is the case, then it should be public. If the later is the case, then Trump and Republicans are entitled to due process. You can't have it both ways.

1. We don't know that.
2. This also is a legal process and you do not want witnesses influencing other testimony. It will be public when the House rules set up by Republicans when they are in the majority require it. Due process is a part of criminal law and has nothing to do with impeachment.

I'm not sure there is a crime called abuse of power by the president. Certainly Mueller and the attorney general Barr certainly don't believe so. It's kind of a impeachment thing duh. When your s*** head GOP justice department doesn't believe presidents can indicted, it is up to the Congress duh.
Kind off a political thing since there is zero chance it happens. You brainwashed dysfunctional moron.

Nope. Allegedly he was drunk and wrestled with her. It was what 35 years ago. She cannot name the time/date/place or how she got home. How about that liar Julie that Avenatti threw out there. It was all a pro choice sham and you fell for it because you’re gullible.

That is not unusual. Your attitude is why women don't come forward. They are attacked by jerks like you. You are the fool here.
LMaO so every accusation is valid? I am a father of two girls. I get how it works but that case was a sham. You’re a pussy.

Because it’s waste of money as this was a political hit job. Any rational person would see that. You’re a moron pussy Leftist troll.

I am a dude and don’t check out other dudes. Including HRC. Talk about ugly faces. If you want an attractive President then vote for Tulsi Gabbard. Schiff is as dumb as a box of rocks. He lost all credibility with his attempted parody act. Well whatever credibility he had left.

You are dumber than rocks. Schiff has more credibility than you or Donald trump.
JoeB as the stupidest poster on this board. Congrats. That parody act cost him credibility. If you cannot see that then you’re a partisan hack.

You have that title all sewed up. Your stupidity is groundbreaking. You are the partisan hack.

Truth hurts. Eh Keyboard warrior. Trump won. Your candidate lost. You have another shot in 2020. Good luck. Asshole.

Try to obfuscate by bringing up a unrelated matter. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Maybe we should find out how you got your job.
go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Go get a education little boy. Quit defaming the name of God. That mob encompasses around 50% of Americans. Donald Trump as President is according to to the DOJ enjoys a privilege no other citizen enjoys. He is immune from prosecution. Even if he were impeached and convicted, he would be removed from office and that is all, He would not be jailed. You want to launch a criminal investigation for no reason whatsoever. In a criminal investigation, a p[erson's freedom is at stake. That is why there should be at least suspicious activity being monitored before a investigation is launched.
Trump won. Get over it Leftist. Vote him out in 2020 if you don’t like the job he is doing.

Do you get a royalty for using the word leftist? Trump won in 2016 and Democrats won in 2018. I suspect suburban women will bury Trump and the Republicans in 2020 partly due to how Ford was treated by Republicans.

go for it. not sure why, but I'm confident in my life. why isn't he? funny, you all screaming what's trump afraid of and you all coil up like venemous snakes to keep people away. you can't live up to your own expectations of others. Oh fk, that's right, you're a fking leftist. BTW, my dad was never vice president of the country. Where certain rules apply.

It is none of your business how he got the gig. Americans have rights and a private citizen like Hunter Biden has rights. One of those rights is against unlawful prosecution. There is not a shred of evidence to warrant a investigation of Hunter Biden. You are just playing politics. Anyone who holds Trump accountable is a leftist Joe McCarthy? Then 56% of Americans are leftists. They disapprove of Trump's conduct of his office. So if you have a father that is VP, it is okay to open a political investigation? I think not. Or maybe Kushner's deals should be looked at as well considering he is part of the Trump family.

God, listen to the leading member of the impeach Trump witch mob blubbering about rights. Anyone who supports this Soviet style star chamber "inquiry" is far worse than Joe McCarthy. At least he did his business in public, before the cameras.

You must be in a contest to see how many idiocies you can cram into a single post.

Go get a education little boy. Quit defaming the name of God. That mob encompasses around 50% of Americans. Donald Trump as President is according to to the DOJ enjoys a privilege no other citizen enjoys. He is immune from prosecution. Even if he were impeached and convicted, he would be removed from office and that is all, He would not be jailed. You want to launch a criminal investigation for no reason whatsoever. In a criminal investigation, a p[erson's freedom is at stake. That is why there should be at least suspicious activity being monitored before a investigation is launched.
Trump won. Get over it Leftist. Vote him out in 2020 if you don’t like the job he is doing.

Do you get a royalty for using the word leftist? Trump won in 2016 and Democrats won in 2018. I suspect suburban women will bury Trump and the Republicans in 2020 partly due to how Ford was treated by Republicans.
Then why are you whining? You have one more year left with him. I use the word because it triggers you. Leftist.

You're a bad joke who can't say anything but leftist. I suppose the 56% who disapprove of Trump are leftists too.
90% of Republicans approve. And I dont believe the biased polls anyway.

Because it’s waste of money as this was a political hit job. Any rational person would see that. You’re a moron pussy Leftist troll.

Determining whether a Supreme Court Justice lied to Congress is a waste of money? I think not. You are not a rational person and you are the moronic fascist troll.

Truth hurts. Eh Keyboard warrior. Trump won. Your candidate lost. You have another shot in 2020. Good luck. Asshole.

My candidate was a third party candidate and he was the best candidate. You are the one who needs good luck in 2020 asshole.

Forum List

Back