What Series Are You Watching?

Rewatching "Dexter" these days, to prepare for the new episodes coming in November.

I'm also somewhere in season 4 of Amazon's "Bosch". And I got "Hill Street Blues" from the 80s and "The Shield" from the 00s on DVD recently, hadn't seen them before.

Old reruns of Colombo and Monk. Still enjoy In the Heat of the Night and Quantum Leap. Magnum P.I. I do not have cable or satellite so I hope free T.V. will come up with some new series to watch.

Just finished watching 4 -part series "LuLaRich" on Prime, about a "multi level marketing' company" (MLM), also known as a pyramid scheme, of retailers who sold leggings for this company. In order to sell them, you had to 'buy in" at $5,000 a pop. Once in, selling your leggings barely brought you any profit, but if you moved up the ladder by getting more people to sign on, your bonus checks got larger. Some at the top got bonus checks of six figures every month. The company was making money hand over fist. And it's run like a cult. The husband and wife who own it are dead ringers for Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker. They are still in business, but facing a class action lawsuit. I believe it was settled this year.

Post whatever series you're watching currently and any critique, rating, recommendation, etc.
Also reccommended you post the platform you're watching it on to be helpful.
Surprisingly enjoyable.

Image result for ragnarok

Post whatever series you're watching currently and any critique, rating, recommendation, etc.
Also reccommended you post the platform you're watching it on to be helpful.
The WALKING DEAD----please someone kill off all the characters. It's awful, but I want to see the ending.

On Prime Video:

Bosch ( fave ) binged three separate times ( Best in Show )
Billions
Animal Kingdom

From the vault on Prime:
Magic City ( two seasons ONLY ) :whip:
Sopranos
MADMEN
Art of the Heist
The Good Wife
Mystery Road ( Acorn )

The Americans

Not following any series this season, just a Bluebloods or two when I can remember to watch.
Anyone here actually a 'Weeds' fan? I watched a couple episodes. It hasn't pulled me in though. Is it worth it?

Never seen it. My library has all the seasons so I might check it out, and some other series that look worth a watch, mostly the historical type stuff. I watches a series on Anglo-Saxons versus Vikings a few months ago that was okay, but I don't recall which one. Another series on Vikings was pretty bad but I don't remember the name of that one either. Tried to watch Madmen but never made it through the third episode.

Forum List

Back