What Series Are You Watching?

On Prime Video:

Bosch ( fave ) binged three separate times ( Best in Show )
Billions
Animal Kingdom

From the vault on Prime:
Magic City ( two seasons ONLY ) :whip:
Sopranos
MADMEN
Art of the Heist
The Good Wife
Mystery Road ( Acorn )

The Americans
Lots of good ones in there. Love Bosch

Never got into Mad Men, but most people I know love it....

Agree re Magic City.

Oh, I forgot from my list ...the West Wing..and the Wire...

Old reruns of Colombo and Monk. Still enjoy In the Heat of the Night and Quantum Leap. Magnum P.I. I do not have cable or satellite so I hope free T.V. will come up with some new series to watch.
I have recently binge watched all seasons of Magnum PI and Columbo also.

Lots of good stuff to be found on the free streaming services and antenna TV.

I have been rewatching Highlander,Cold Case,Big Valley, the Jesse Stone series , and Alien Nation. Hoping to track down the Alien Nation made for TV movies.

Want to also find Knotts Landing but so far no luck.

Last edited:
Netflix series Mind Hunters. Awesome show and worth every minute of every season. Too bad they cancelled it after the 3rd season. I think it was 3rd.
Acting was super by all. About serial killers and when the FBI began the program of learning about them.

TV:
Naked and Afraid
Survivor ( when it comes on )
Frazier every night, late.
David Attenborough animal shows
Snapped
Secrets Uncovered
Yellowstone
Below Deck
Homestead Rescue
Deadliest Catch
Gold Fever (not sure thats the name)
Expedition Unknown

Just to name a few.

I watched Walking Dead all the way up until Rick left. Then I quit. I am watching again now because I was with them at the getgo....stopped because Rick WAS the show...and now will finish it off. About time they killed it. Once Rick left..it was nothing. Carol and Daryl could NOT carry it alone.

What we do in the shadows. Excellent series

Fantasy Island 1977 and 1988

Walking Dead looking forward to the spin off Daryl and Carol.

Walker, Texas Ranger,

La Brea looks good.

I watched Walking Dead all the way up until Rick left. Then I quit. I am watching again now because I was with them at the getgo....stopped because Rick WAS the show...and now will finish it off. About time they killed it. Once Rick left..it was nothing. Carol and Daryl could NOT carry it alone.
Carol and Daryl are surviving into a spin off Tales of the Walking Dead.

I won't be watching. Sick of zombies.

The way I saw it: how would humans behave if society collapsed. No more TV, phones, computers, all infrastructure, police, power stations, government.

No more internet!?

I found myself wondering what would happen six days into the power going out. Looting? Anarchy?

That is the only reason I began to watch it. Not the stupid zombies, but how humanity would react. Not a pretty picture, but I think they got it down pretty well what WOULD happen.
The way I saw it: how would humans behave if society collapsed. No more TV, phones, computers, all infrastructure, police, power stations, government.

No more internet!?

I found myself wondering what would happen six days into the power going out. Looting? Anarchy?

That is the only reason I began to watch it. Not the stupid zombies, but how humanity would react. Not a pretty picture, but I think they got it down pretty well what WOULD happen.

Did you see “I am Legend”? Another post-apocalyptic action thriller film, in which Will Smith played the only person left alive in New York City.

A deadly virus (eerily reminiscent?) was killing off populations.

Did you see “I am Legend”? Another post-apocalyptic action thriller film, in which Will Smith played the only person left alive in New York City.

A deadly virus (eerily reminiscent?) was killing off populations.
Yes. But I didn't much care for it and turned it off when he had to kill his dog. I HATE movies where animals are killed. Ruins the whole thing for me.

Forum List

Back