🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug? Because, last night a "thug" with a gun raised it to shoot an officer of the law, but didn't get the chance to follow through with it as the officer shot him first in self defense. The response of the black community was violent protest aimed at the officers' actions.

So I must ask both the black community and liberals that think their(black protestors) response is the right one. What should the officer of done???

Police officer kills armed black man near Ferguson Missouri Reuters

To the liberals he is supposed to die. Not only the police but any one attacked by a black thug is supposed to die. George Zimmerman was supposed to die.

The hard core conservatives here make it about race when it is about crime.

Any thug who attacks a cop or is armed deserves to be shot. Race has nothing to do with it.

What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug? Because, last night a "thug" with a gun raised it to shoot an officer of the law, but didn't get the chance to follow through with it as the officer shot him first in self defense. The response of the black community was violent protest aimed at the officers' actions.

So I must ask both the black community and liberals that think their(black protestors) response is the right one. What should the officer of done???

He has to defend himself and stop the shooter. No question. His life is in danger and he is on duty to protect not only law abiding citizens but himself. He cannot defend innocent bystanders from the shooter if he does not stop him.

I consider that we must protect blacks and ban the 2nd amendment for them. No guns for black!!! May be in such a way we will preserve their population. They can't handle weapon why they should suffer for this. They will thank for this initiative in some years. Believe me.

I consider that we must protect blacks and ban the 2nd amendment for them. No guns for black!!! May be in such a way we will preserve their population. They can't handle weapon why they should suffer for this. They will thank for this initiative in some years. Believe me.

The serial numbers were filed off - it was an illegal weapon which means he probably didn't have permit to carry a concealed weapon on the streets of Missouri. It also means he was using a illegal firearm and was most likely planning to murder that police officer. You don't pull a 9 mm out on a cop unless you are intending to shoot. The protests appear to be inciting people to murder police. Something should be done - inciting people to commit murder is against the law - I would think - still banning 2nd amendment rights to a race of people is not how we do things here in America. It isn't how you do things in Poland either. Last time I heard.

The serial numbers were filed off - it was an illegal weapon which means he probably didn't have permit to carry a concealed weapon on the streets of Missouri. It also means he was using a illegal firearm and was most likely planning to murder that police officer. You don't pull a 9 mm out on a cop unless you are intending to shoot. The protests appear to be inciting people to murder police. Something should be done - inciting people to commit murder is against the law - I would think - still banning 2nd amendment rights to a race of people is not how we do things here in America. It isn't how you do things in Poland either. Last time I heard.
I hope you will manage to do something when you meet such a murder in the street. Or you are a cop too and shoot professionally. I don't care is it a illegal weapon or not. I am seeking for safety. How do you know his motives? This time he attacks policeman, next time it will be your turn.

You do not use a taser with someone who is pointing a 9 mm weapon directly at you. That is not what police officers are trained to do. Nor should they be. In the military they began to give out medals called the courageous restraint medal. It was a medal for not shooting when the enemy is firing at you. If General Patton were alive today he would be astonished at such an idea. It is not the way American soldiers were trained to fight - but there is another element - a communist element that has infiltrated and is destroying the fabric of our military and now our police forces - I hear de blasio ordered the police in NYPD not to arrest anyone tonight. How does that work? Let them break the law but do not arrest anyone? Something is seriously wrong with what is going on.

I hope you will manage to do something when you meet such a murder in the street. Or you are a cop too and shoot professionally. I don't care is it a illegal weapon or not. I am seeking for safety. How do you know his motives? This time he attacks policeman, next time it will be your turn.

The criminals always find ways to get guns. So long as all Americans have 2nd amendment rights to bear arms it isn't a problem. Crime is crime. If the situation comes up - in America you can defend yourself. In Russia? You can't. God bless America.

Shoot center mass, easiest target.

You are psychotic. What a stupid idea.

The hard core conservatives here make it about race when it is about crime.

Any thug who attacks a cop or is armed deserves to be shot. Race has nothing to do with it.
And yet blacks are rioting over a black thug with a firearm getting shot.

Those are the equivalents of our Steve_McGarrett, Papgregorio, S. J., Ernie S., and others, yes.

The criminals always find ways to get guns. So long as all Americans have 2nd amendment rights to bear arms it isn't a problem. Crime is crime. If the situation comes up - in America you can defend yourself. In Russia? You can't. God bless America.
I don't want to know how Russians protect themselves in their country. But I doubt that you or me are better at guns handling than every street ruffian. How do you protect yourself when you meet a real gangster? God bless safe America!! Why did you mention Russia? Do your relatives live there?

You've only posted 45 times since joining a month ago and you want to have a q & a with me? I think you need to spend another year or two here. Then we'll talk if you're still around. Good night, Donald.

Forum List

Back