🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug?

The cop should 'axe' the feral sub-human if the gun is loaded.
The cop could shoot the gun out of the black garbage bag's hand like in the movies.
The cop could 'Taze' the Tree Dweller.
The cop has no business 'axing' the black garbage bag anything.
If the cop didn't go to work that day none of this would happen.
The cop could 'axe' if the gun is real?

What should an ordinary citizen do when faced with an armed thug? What if the armed thug is a cop? Take your beating and hope you survive?

WTF are you talking about?

And this cop did everything right, who gives a fuck what color this guy was.
Not talking about this particular situation. Just a hypothetical what if. I didn't say anything about color. I think a cop has a right to defend himself from an armed assailant. I think an ordinary citizen has the right of self defense too. But what happens when you try to defend yourself from a rogue cop? Do you have any rights then?

What should an ordinary citizen do when faced with an armed thug? What if the armed thug is a cop? Take your beating and hope you survive?

Not talking about this particular situation. Just a hypothetical what if. I didn't say anything about color. I think a cop has a right to defend himself from an armed assailant. I think an ordinary citizen has the right of self defense too. But what happens when you try to defend yourself from a rogue cop? Do you have any rights then?

Yes, in EVERY jurisdiction you have a right to resist an unlawful arrest if you fear for your safety.

Once again though, you MUST know your rights here. BOTH components must be present

A) The arrest must be unlawful
B) You must have a reasonable fear for your safety, one that is not brought on because you are resisting.

You can't resist simply because you believe you are innocent, and you can't resist and then after getting your ass kicked claim that you feared for your safety after you started resisting to begin with.

But, let's say for the sake of argument that a cop just walked up to you and punched you in the face for no reason. Yes, you have a right to defend yourself.

What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug? Because, last night a "thug" with a gun raised it to shoot an officer of the law, but didn't get the chance to follow through with it as the officer shot him first in self defense. The response of the black community was violent protest aimed at the officers' actions.

So I must ask both the black community and liberals that think their(black protestors) response is the right one. What should the officer of done???

Police officer kills armed black man near Ferguson Missouri Reuters
I'm with the cop, shoot his ass.

What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug?

If the thug doesn't do exactly as the cop tells him, the cop should shoot the fucker down like the piece of shit the thug is.

A million thug lives don't add up to the value of the life of one decent cop.

Yes, in EVERY jurisdiction you have a right to resist an unlawful arrest if you fear for your safety.

Once again though, you MUST know your rights here. BOTH components must be present

B) You must have a reasonable fear for your safety, one that is not brought on because you are resisting.

You can't resist simply because you believe you are innocent, and you can't resist and then after getting your ass kicked claim that you feared for your safety after you started resisting to begin with.

But, let's say for the sake of argument that a cop just walked up to you and punched you in the face for no reason. Yes, you have a right to defend yourself.

I would not advise 'defending myself' against a cop any further than covering ones head and torso with ones limbs.

Swing back and *BOOM!* you just gave him justification to shoot your ass.

Shoot his sorry black ass, that's what. And if it is a whitey, shoot his white ass. If it is a mexican, shoot his mexican ass. If it is an asian, shoot his asian ass.

I can't make it more clear than that.

I would not advise 'defending myself' against a cop any further than covering ones head and torso with ones limbs.

So it's take your beating and hope you survive then.

what percentage of people do you think are beaten by police for no reason? I mean seriously

what percentage of people do you think are beaten by police for no reason? I mean seriously

When libtards act out like they do at the fatherless homes they expect the same kind of reaction from cops; grim faced tolerance and indulgence, and when the cop teaches them otherwise they hate the cop for it when the root problem is that the libtard is just a fucking stupid ass.

Forum List

Back