What should abortion laws be?

What do you believe abortion laws should be?

• Total voters
Why is it important to you that the woman does not abort "on a whim" minutes before the fetus is born?

For the same reason it's important to most people that I'm not allowed to break into your house tonight and rape and kill you.

☭proletarian☭;1841045 said:
Why is it important to you that the woman does not abort "on a whim" minutes before the fetus is born?

For the same reason it's important to most people that I'm not allowed to break into your house tonight and rape and kill you.

How would that be any different from you doing that next week, or last week?

PS- Raping me, if I was pregnant, does not mean that you are raping the fetus, as well. Just another something for you to think about. :eusa_whistle:

PS- Raping me, if I was pregnant, does not mean that you are raping the fetus, as well. Just another something for you to think about. :eusa_whistle:

must we ? :cool:

It is not KILLING or MURDERING someone to remove them from their source of life support, or to deny them life support technology. People may have the right to life, but they do not have an entitlement to live.

Tough shit. Deal with it.
Then, by your own terms, late term abortions should be illegal as much of the time they are viable. In abortions, you are NOT removing the life support, you are either introducing a life ending chemical or you are going in and cutting the spinal cord at the base and then cutting the dead fetus up to remove it.

Not necessarily. Doctors botch abortions all the time. All that generally happens is that a vacuum is inserted into the uterus, and whatever is inside, is sucked out. A spoon can also be used, to be sure that the uterus is emptied.
You have to also understand what an abortion is FOR. It is FOR ending a PREGNANCY. It does not matter if the woman is pregnant with an alien baby or a human one, it is HER pregnancy, and she has the right to end it whenever she chooses.
By my TERMS, late term abortions should be legal, based on this. By my moral standards, no I would not choose to do that, at this time, I don't think. However, I have never been in a situation where I found out I was pregnant at seven months or 8 months along, and was forced to terminate the pregnancy as soon as I found out, like the majority of people (who abort) have to do. It's only different in these situations, because those people only find out FAR later than the ones who only found out in the very beginning that they were pregnant.
I could care less about the term "viable". There have been fetuses as young as 20 weeks, "live" outside of the uterus. So fucking what?? So some sick fucking entitled parents decided that in spite of the fact that they basically had a miscarriage, they went ahead and put the damned thing through all kinds of hell and back, to live for what, a few fucking weeks, or months, maybe?? And that again has nothing to do with a RIGHT to life, and everything to some sort of crazed entitlement that someone feels their child has over another, which in fact, nobody really has. Nobody is entitled to live, period. Especially not INSIDE of an ACTUAL LIVING BODY that DOES NOT WANT IT TO BE THERE.

Removing it from life support would be through labor or c-section. You have yet to uphold your insane belief in partial birth and late term abortions.
Or have you stopped responding because you realize you have no case?
“Tough shit. Deal with it.”

WTF?? Excuse me, but I seem to be the only one here actually giving any explanation that is thorough and concise, while all you have done is bitch and moan at me for it.
And what CASE would that fucking be?? The one we WON???
If I don't want to be pregnant, even if it is late term, all I have to do to get it done legally is to go to a state that does it legally (like Kansas), or talk some Doctor into doing it for me, and make it out to be threatening my life (lots of pro choice doctors out there), or do what a teenage couple did, and pay someone 50 bucks to bash the shit out of my belly with a baseball bat a few times- and that is all AFTER I belly flop off of a cliff, or try to strip my own membranes early on in the pregnancy to make the water break, which would inevitably destroy the fetus if it is not ready to be delivered.
What CASE do you have that any given person can NOT do any number of the things I just listed, ey?

Yes, yes- AUTONOMY. It's a beautiful thing.

must we ? :cool:

:lol:

Yuck.. lol

The title of the thread is:

There are three groups who need to be satisfied.

1. the women

2. the child

3. the Christians

No one has covered all three bases. Well, almost no one.

The title of the thread is:

There are three groups who need to be satisfied.

1. the women

2. the child

3. the Christians

No one has covered all three bases. Well, almost no one.

Err no the 3 groups would be

the women

the child

Right and Wrong

(ok so that may technically be 4 groups)

These christian political groups have tried to get into everyone else's business enough as it is, why should they be considered?

The same way that killing the child just before cutting the umbilical cord is no different than killing it just before it takes its first breath or just before it crowns or the week before birth.

Just another something for you to think about.

[
It does not matter if the woman is pregnant with an alien baby or a human one

... Contrary to what Terral might have told you, women carrying alien babies are about as common as those human-dog hybrids we discussed earlier

I have never been in a situation where I found out I was pregnant at seven months or 8 months along, and was forced to terminate the pregnancy as soon as I found out, like the majority of people (who abort) have to do.

What? You think the majority of women are forced to kill their babies as soon as the pregnancy becomes known? What fucking world do you live in?! :eusa_eh:
Nobody is entitled to live, period

We'll see if you're saying that when I have a gun to your head- or better yet after I kill your child and you're in the courtroom trying to explain why what I did was wrong.
WTF?? Excuse me, but I seem to be the only one here actually giving any explanation that is thorough and concise,

seriously... what fucking world DO you live in?

If I don't want to be pregnant, even if it is late term, all I have to do to get it done legally is to go to a state that does it legally (like Kansas), or talk some Doctor into doing it for me, and make it out to be threatening my life (lots of pro choice doctors out there), or do what a teenage couple did, and pay someone 50 bucks to bash the shit out of my belly with a baseball bat a few times- and that is all AFTER I belly flop off of a cliff, or try to strip my own membranes early on in the pregnancy to make the water break, which would inevitably destroy the fetus if it is not ready to be delivered.
What CASE do you have that any given person can NOT do any number of the things I just listed, ey?
So once again you're back to arguing that it should be legal for me to rape you because you can't always prevent me from doing so?

☭proletarian☭;1841215 said:
So once again you're back to arguing that it should be legal for me to rape you because you can't always prevent me from doing so?

Not really comparable, abortion is a medical procedure which can be done safely and be sanitary or not. Rape, not so much.

Not really comparable, abortion is a medical procedure which can be done safely and be sanitary or not. Rape, not so much.
It's exactly the same, retard.

JD's argument:
It is impossible to stop x in all instances,
therefore x should not be illegal

I can plug anything I want into that equation. if JD supports objects to making any given thing illegal based on the above argument, then she must also support keeping legal anything else I plug into her argument.

That's how logic works. If anything can be plugged into the above argument that gives a result other than what the moron forwarding it desires, then that moron must recant the argument and find another way of arguing for its position.

Of course, given this thread's human-dog hybrids and not-alive babies that are alive cause they grow but aren't alive because JD wants an excuse to kill something that's not alive, it's clear that neither you or JD has any grasp on logic. Perhaps if you'd been in class instead of spending all those years aborting your babies in the bathroom or getting fucked by the professor or whatever the hell you were doing instead of learning, you'd not look like such idiots in this thread.

. . . This response couldn't have been more surreal if it was signed "Salvadore Dali".

I'll give rep to anyone who can actually identify the point of this mess.

Gee, let's think. Why would it be important to anyone that a life not simply be ended because someone is cranky and having a bad day?

Really?

In that case put your money where your mouth is. Adopt all those your children. Knock yourself out.

So it's better to kill children than to have them in the foster care system? I also can't personally adopt all the children starving in the third world. Should we go put a bullet in each of their heads, because death is better than an imperfect life?

Give me a fucking break. We've already discussed on numerous threads the fact that pro-lifers, particularly Christians, financially support a number of charities to help babies and their mothers so that they won't be aborted. We're ALREADY putting our money where our mouths are.

☭proletarian☭;1841236 said:

JD's argument:

Close but not quite

It's impossible to stop X
When X is illegal it becomes unsanitary and unsafe for the consumer
When X is legal it reaches an acceptable level of safety
X should be legal.

Try plugging in rape for that.

So it's better to kill children than to have them in the foster care system? I also can't personally adopt all the children starving in the third world. Should we go put a bullet in each of their heads, because death is better than an imperfect life?

I have a modest proposal...

☭proletarian☭;1841236 said:

JD's argument:

Close but not quite

It's impossible to stop X
When X is illegal it becomes unsanitary and unsafe for the consumer
When X is legal it reaches an acceptable level of safety
X should be legal.

Try plugging in rape for that.

That's not what she argued, but let's examine your argument.

Performing liposuction in your garage with no medical training while presenting yourself as a doctor cannot be stopped in all instances. If someone really wants to do it, they can.

If this is illegal, it remains unsafe, just as backalley abortions are illegal regardless of whether there is a leag alternative or not.

Therefore, backalley abortions and backalley liposuction should both be legal.

:eusa_eh:

Care to try again?

Forum List

Back