What should abortion laws be?

What do you believe abortion laws should be?

• Total voters
So when liposuction is illegal all you get are garage vacuum jobs whereas when it's legal they are extremely rare.
Far as I know, there's no law against using yoga to implant your head in your anal cavity, yet you and JD are the only ones doing it in this thread.

she explained this already....?

sperm is not a baby or fetus....it takes 2, to tango....the sperm and egg, combined, to create a new living organism....

Sperm alone, is squat.... an egg alone, is squat doodley as well....

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting.

Are you saying that SPERMS are dead organisms?

Are you saying that the OVUM is a dead organism?

Are you saying that eliminating 50% of the matter required to create a fetus is immaterial?

Or are you REALLY saying that the moment of conception was ARBITRARILY selected in order to punish females for having sex?

did you FAIL biology in high school??? is an unfertilized egg an organism? is sperm an organism?

In biology, an organism is any living system

According to Harvard and Stanford Universities sperms are organisms

"Slender organisms such as sperms,
worms, snakes, and eels propel themselves through a fluid using undulatory waves of flexure that propagate along their body (1).

I'd back out of this conversation if I were you....until you pick up a book or two.

A sperm is not an organism. Is a single cell of a larger organism - a germ cell, to be exact.

an amoeba is a cell of a larger organism? And here I thought the were their own entities.

Do share your source.

And your words don't come from an emotional postion. Your's HAVE to come from an emotional postion because there isn't any objective or logical position that can call a baby something less than a human life minutes before it is born thus justifying abortion on a whim up to that point.

Why is it important to you that the woman does not abort "on a whim" minutes before the fetus is born?

Because I don't believe one should be able to determine whether another being gets to live based on whether or not it will be convenient or not.

That should not be taken to mean that I am one of these no abortions for anything whatsoever kind of people. I realize there can be medical issues where the mother's life is at stake and very difficult choice needs to be made. In cases like that I don't have any issues with whatever choice is made.

☭proletarian☭;1842524 said:
an amoeba is a cell of a larger organism? And here I thought the were their own entities.

Do share your source.

The spermatozoa has unique characteristics is alive and constitutes an integral part of the fetus. Just like the fetus has the POTENTIAL to create a human being so does the spermatozoa.

Any guy caught jerking off must be arrested for performing an abortion without a license.

We need to protect the babies.

Why is it important to you that the woman does not abort "on a whim" minutes before the fetus is born?

Because I don't believe one should be able to determine whether another being gets to live based on whether or not it will be convenient or not.

That's very noble of you.

Let me ask , how much money did you contribute to Innocence Project in 2009?

The work of Innocence Network member organizations led to 27 exonerations in 2009. The 27 exonerees served a total of 421 years in prison for crimes they didn't commit, and their cases reveal deep flaws in the criminal justice system that must be addressed."

Do share your source.

The spermatozoa has unique characteristics is alive and constitutes an integral part of the fetus. Just like the fetus has the POTENTIAL to create a human being so does the spermatozoa.

Any guy caught jerking off must be arrested for performing an abortion without a license.

How can you be so purposely stupid? Doesn't it hurt? It sure hurts to read it.

The sperm and ovum cease to be as distinct entities when they combine to form a new human organism. neither is a human organism- they are simply human germ cells. A fetus is a distinct living organism that is genetically human- a human being by definition.

This has been explained countless times and either you're purposely being retarded or you're simply not smart enough to caerry on a meaningful and honest discussion.

☭proletarian☭;1842638 said:

Do share your source.

The sperm and ovum cease to be as distinct entities when they combine to form a new human organism. neither is a human organism- they are simply human germ cells. A fetus is a distinct living organism that is genetically human- a human being by definition.

This has been explained countless times and either you're purposely being retarded or you're simply not smart enough to caerry on a meaningful and honest discussion.........

.......or you have an agenda which blinds you to the fact that the spermatozoa and the ovum :

3d_human_reproductive_cells_web01.jpg

free.jpg

Humans reproduce sexually, with both parents contributing half of the genetic makeup of their offspring via sex cells or gametes

.Blow Jobs must criminalized. Babies are being killed in the process.

Last edited:
Why are you people always so dishonest?
Humans reproduce sexually, with both parents contributing half of the genetic makeup of their offspring via sex cells or gametes

Exactly- cells of the parents' bodies, not organisms unto themselves.

You just refuted yourself.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Very interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting.

Are you saying that SPERMS are dead organisms?

Are you saying that the OVUM is a dead organism?

Are you saying that eliminating 50% of the matter required to create a fetus is immaterial?

Or are you REALLY saying that the moment of conception was ARBITRARILY selected in order to punish females for having sex?

did you FAIL biology in high school??? is an unfertilized egg an organism? is sperm an organism?

In biology, an organism is any living system

According to Harvard and Stanford Universities sperms are organisms

"Slender organisms such as sperms,
worms, snakes, and eels propel themselves through a fluid using undulatory waves of flexure that propagate along their body (1).

I'd back out of this conversation if I were you....until you pick up a book or two.

You didn't pick up a book, you numbfuck. You picked up a quote and took it out of context, and decided that that trumped all biological and medical science on the subject.

I don't know where you got the vague and simplistic definition of "organism" as "a living system" (I'm guessing Wikipedia, since Internet tweekos always think that's the be-all and end-all of knowledge), but you're mistaken on all counts here. This is what an organism is:

1 : a complex structure of interdependent and subordinate elements whose relations and properties are largely determined by their function in the whole
2 : an individual constituted to carry on the activities of life by means of organs separate in function but mutually dependent : a living being

The sperm cell is not an organism in the correct sense of the word, ie. in the way that a human or a dog or even a rosebush is. It is a specialized cell which is part of a larger organism, the male animal which produced it. Its purpose is to join with another specialized cell which is part of another organism, the female animal of the same species, and form a separate and distinct organism, the embryo of that same species. Neither the sperm nor the egg themselves are distinct organisms. This is what everyone has been trying to tell you here, while you have been stubbornly and proudly clinging to your ignorance, and making yourself a public fool while proclaiming yourself the wisest of all. Congratulations. You're now almost as big a laughingstock as JD.

Do share your source.

First of all, shitforbrains, ALL cells in a body are alive (until they die) and have unique characteristics. You can say that about my skin cells, or the cells of my heart muscles, but that doesn't make THEM individual organisms, either. Second of all, the fetus does not have the "potential to create a human being". He IS the human being created already.

You should be arrested any time you have sex with a woman for endangering the gene pool. Who knows but that willful, proud imbecility like yours (Hey, look, everyone, I know fuck-all about biology, and I'm PROUD of it! I want to convince everyone ELSE to know as little about how their bodies work as I do!) might be hereditary?

☭proletarian☭;1842638 said:

This has been explained countless times and either you're purposely being retarded or you're simply not smart enough to caerry on a meaningful and honest discussion.........

.......or you have an agenda which blinds you to the fact that the spermatozoa and the ovum :

3d_human_reproductive_cells_web01.jpg

free.jpg

.Blow Jobs must criminalized. Babies are being killed in the process.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Dummies-Donna-Rae-Siegfried/dp/0764553267/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261854770&sr=8-1#noop]Amazon.com: Biology for Dummies (9780764553264): Donna Rae Siegfried: Books[/ame]

Buy it, read it, learn it. Until then, you don't deserve to be allowed to converse with adults who earned their high school graduations. Begone, fool.

In Canada we have NO abortion laws. We don't need one because in Canada women can make up their own mind.

Hey... I resent the implication that not graduating high school renders one unqualified for participation in this discussion. :evil:

(GEDs count, too, right?)

Its purpose is to join with another specialized cell which is part of another organism, the female animal of the same species, and form a separate and distinct organism, the embryo of that same species. Neither the sperm nor the egg themselves are distinct organisms. .

In that case , the fetus is not an organism either.

If the the spermatozoa and the ovum are not aborted they will become a fetus. If the fetus is not aborted it will become a human being. So the spermatozoa, the ovum and fetus are cells in transition.

But you can not arbitrarily choose a link in the transition in order to persecute females. You can not disregard biology and proclaim that the genetic material provided by the gametes is unimportant.

Every time a woman has a menstrual cycle an ovum was prevented from becoming a "baby" Every time a guy masturbates or ejaculates into a woman' mouth and/or rectum a "baby" was aborted.

So, if "babies" are REALLY the concern, let's get serious and prosecute those criminals.

Its purpose is to join with another specialized cell which is part of another organism, the female animal of the same species, and form a separate and distinct organism, the embryo of that same species. Neither the sperm nor the egg themselves are distinct organisms. .

In that case , the fetus is not an organism either.

Honest question: Are you legally retarded?
If the the spermatozoa and the ovum are not aborted they will become a fetus. If the fetus is not aborted it will become a human being. So the spermatozoa, the ovum and fetus are cells in transition.

Just reading such stupidity is painful.

A fetus (sometimes spelled foetus or fœtus) is a stage in the development of viviparous organisms. This stage lies between the embryonic stage and birth.

The only difference between a fetus and a child no longer a fetus is location. It's like the difference between magma and lava.
But you can not arbitrarily choose a link in the transition

Like arbitrarily choosing crowing, the exiting of the last toe, first breath, or the cutting of the umbilical cord?
You can not disregard biology

I can't articulate how stupid you are... if there's a word in the English language to describe you and JD, I don't know it.

☭proletarian☭;1843377 said:
Hey... I resent the implication that not graduating high school renders one unqualified for participation in this discussion. :evil:

(GEDs count, too, right?)

Of course. And the REAL point is, you appear to have earned whatever you got by actually LEARNING THE INFORMATION. I have no patience with all the "social promotion" people wandering around slack-jawed these days.

Forum List

Back