What Should America Do About the Inferior Race?

What to do about the ******* in America?

• Quick Solution - Immediate Extermination Camps

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Slow Solution - Long-Term Forced Labour Camps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Separation 1 - Put them in small, austere Reservations and wait for them to die

• Separation 2 - Put them in one big reservation and let them fuck themselves

• Expulsion - Send them back to Africa or some other Shithole

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Seewhethertherearelegitimatereasonsfortheunderperformanceofminoritiesandfindsolutionsbasedonrespect

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
You give a black kid the kind of education an asian kid gets, they will kick ass.

Schools in Japan run 45 weeks a year, 23 of those weeks have half Saturdays. School runs from 7:30 to 6 including extra curricular, is which mandatory unless you have a job.

Korea is similar.

Here in Oregon, schools run 178 days, and two of them per month are short for meetings.

You compare successful groups against unsuccessful groups, the main differences are
1) intact large extended families
2) cultural imperatives on learning
3) high cultural rewards for hard work
4) compassion for but intense pressure on lower performers.

The main problems blacks face in this country are miserable schools, high rates of illegitimacy and divorce (pretty much fostered by low income problems) low family support.

I don't think these things are a school problem. I feel that they are more of an entitlement program problem.

If one reads around this board, one can find out a few things about the so called "African-Americans" in America:

1) They are dumber than whites.
2) They are more violent than whites.
3) They are criminals and rapists.
4) They are lazy welfare queens.
5) They are inferior to the White Race almost any and every way.

So, now that the geniuses on this Board have acquired this wide breadth of proof and published it on site, what I want to suggest is that we stop just talking the talk and start walking the walk:

Assuming all of this is true (which we can almost take as a given), what should be done about it? I want to get the expert's opinion on the subject, those who really know and understand ****** inferiority, your IanCs, your RetGunSarges, your Bill Joyces, etc. Don't worry though, everybody can join in and vote on the poll!

There's so many ways to go about eliminating the undesirable elements in a society, cleansing the purity of the Nation from the parasitic untermensch who drag it down... We should stop stating the obvious facts and begin to talk solutions. Having some 15% of the population that are stupid, lazy, violent, criminal welfare queens just cannot be good for America, especially the real America, the White America. That's why I've put a list of options, some of which I'm sure all the Experts on ****** Inferiority can at least agree with one of them (maybe not with #6).

Besides the poll and your coments (do explain if you select 'Other'!), there's also a bonus question for everyone to join in: Why do you think ******* are an inferior race? Most of our expert Panel would probably say inherent genetic inferiority (i.e. they are just born bad), but maybe some of the guilty white Liberals here can care to bore us on their apologist ideas on socio-historical trends, inequality and discrimination faced by them lazy *******.

Let the Discussion begin!

" What Should America Do About the Inferior Race?"

Why would you care?, you are from Canada or another Foreign Country who spells Labor as Labour.

No Race on Earth is Inferior as you defined, we are all created equal, while some people like you are inferior as you never bothered with learning common sense and decency.

You give a black kid the kind of education an asian kid gets, they will kick ass.

Schools in Japan run 45 weeks a year, 23 of those weeks have half Saturdays. School runs from 7:30 to 6 including extra curricular, is which mandatory unless you have a job.

Korea is similar.

Here in Oregon, schools run 178 days, and two of them per month are short for meetings.

You compare successful groups against unsuccessful groups, the main differences are
1) intact large extended families
2) cultural imperatives on learning
3) high cultural rewards for hard work
4) compassion for but intense pressure on lower performers.

The main problems blacks face in this country are miserable schools, high rates of illegitimacy and divorce (pretty much fostered by low income problems) low family support.

I don't think these things are a school problem. I feel that they are more of an entitlement program problem.

Isn't this the basis of Canada's Harlem Plan? The black kids there do better but not at NE asian levels. But it is a good reason to have school choice and vouchers. And of course, if whites are also using higher intensity school they will also benefit and the racial gap will widen. But all of the students will be better educated.

No Race on Earth is Inferior as you defined, we are all created equal, while some people like you are inferior as you never bothered with learning common sense and decency.

Nothing.

Idiots like you have just as much right to live here as those of us who aren't scared of Negros.

C'mon, guys. Get serious.

And remember to press the 'ON' switch on your hyperbolic irony radars and sarcasm detectors.

I'm just poking fun at the various threads here that start off with Why are blacks so violent? Why do blacks do fight with police? Why are blacks so fucking stupid they can't even answer the SAT? Of course, none of these threads are about WHY this is so, as the OPs are invariably a link to an article about black riots or bad test scores followed by a bunch of white gringos saying "hah, yeah, blacks are stupid/violent/evil/racist and much worse than whites in every way." Why not just get on with it and say what one plans to do about it? If these people think for a fact that blacks are just terrible, as the discussion points to, then what, what do you want to do about it?

Then you have your "they're welfare, those parasites!" Yeah, great fucking welfare that blacks were 'given' by the American Government for 400 years. 300 Hundred of slavery and 100 of institutionalized racism, poverty, and apartheid. That's the "welfare" blacks have gotten for 90% of their stay in the Land of the Free. It's been barely over 40 years since the "success" of the civil rights movement and these dipshits just expect it to be like the blink of an eye.

"Oh, that was so long ago, meh, meh," well you know what also was a long time ago, the FUCKING HOLOCAUST was a long time ago, and the US government still subsidizes $10,000 for every single Israeli every year. But even bring up the a vague reference to reparations (which I'm not even particularly for) and what's the response?

"THOSE LAZY ******* WANT MORE?!"

For fuck's sakes.

National Geographic just had a special on about DNA and how all of the races are mixed.
We need to fix welfare (hand up not hand out) and our educational system (get rid of the dept. of education).

Last edited:
I choose option 17: To not vote in this moronic poll. The inferior one is the one who thinks that a person of light, or white skin is better then the one with dark, or black skin color. Racists are the inferior and are most likely a backwoods, inbred hick.

What about those lazy white folks who vote for liberal democrats. Lib pay offs are in the form of gov't aide and welfare. any only lazy democrats who are left leaners vote for liberal idiots.

'nuff said

Last edited:
******* are dumb. Just trick them all into moving to south Florida by promising them all the watermelon, malt liquor and menthol cigarettes they would ever want and once they get there, nuke em. Hell, maybe even dumb ass Obama wouldn't resist the menthol cigarettes.

******* are dumb. Just trick them all into moving to south Florida by promising them all the watermelon, malt liquor and menthol cigarettes they would ever want and once they get there, nuke em. Hell, maybe even dumb ass Obama wouldn't resist the menthol cigarettes.

You're dumb. I could probably fool you into moving into the bottom of the ocean by putting a single wide trailer and a 86 chevy p/u on cinder blocks down there, oh and maybe a 6 pack of pabst blue ribbon.

So how do you like those stereotypes, you fucking idiot.

you know Delta i don't think we have "the" inferior race. all races have different capacities. i think it can be approximated like this.

innate capacity for moving civilization forward:

jews > whites > asians > arabs > mexicans > blacks

preferential treatment in USA with respect to rights etc:

jews > blacks > mexicans > asians > whites > arabs

the problem is not that blacks exist - they have always existed - the problem is the STATE mandating that the un-equal be treated as super-equal.

i know super-equal is not a word but that isn't stopping our jewish government !

of course there are relatively simple explanations for everything that is going on - but not quite so simple that the cock suckers on this board could understand them.

You're dumb. I could probably fool you into moving into the bottom of the ocean by putting a single wide trailer and a 86 chevy p/u on cinder blocks down there, oh and maybe a 6 pack of pabst blue ribbon.

So how do you like those stereotypes, you fucking idiot.

FWIW, I prefer the malt liquor and menthol cigarettes. :lol:

The tacit assumption of most black people in this country, including Obama, seems to be that black people are not as capable as white people and that they cannot succeed without help from the government and from charity.

The tacit assumption of most black people in this country, including Obama, seems to be that black people are not as capable as white people and that they cannot succeed without help from the government and from charity.

That's undeniably true. I work in a less than desirable area of town, and especially in the last few years there has been an influx of minorities. Ever since the city buses began running; they'd be totally lost without the white man.

I was watching Bill O’Reily the other night, and he was actually admitting that blacks constitute a vast majority of the crimes in this country. (He’d better watch it, or he’ll face the Jews’ wrath). But here are some facts on black crime:
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

I don’t forsee any of those proposed solutions actually happening. Although, Lincoln did intend on shipping the blacks back to Africa but Boothe put an abrupt end to that and southern plantation owners complained as slavery was lucrative for them. But shippijg them back to Africa is preferable, but not likely. We’d have to launch a humongous military campaign for that, plus there’s too much race mixing going on; we’d have to uproot a lot of families. I propose splitting the country up, so every race is totally free to govern themselves. If any race fails, they only have themselves to blame for their plights.
That’s already beginning in white flight. Whites are already starting to self-sgregate. Whites can migrate to a separate section in the US, no violence required. I'd pay for a few non-refundable tickets to Africa if blacks wish to return. I wish them the best of luck if they so choose that endeavor. Surely, they are sick of being "discriminated" against and "oppressed" by the white man. Well, if they return to their native land, they won't have to worry about "the white man" any longer. It's a win-win proposition.

Oh my god! do grow up.

We Americans have real problems facing us and still some of you dimwits are obsessed about race.

Oh my god! do grow up.

We Americans have real problems facing us and still some of you dimwits are obsessed about race.

Race is a big and very real problem editec. But before anything is done we must get to the root of the problem. It's not how blacks act, persae, it's the people that enable it. The Jews, the leftists, the guilt-ridden whites. Here is a great example of the Kosher media silence on a disturbing crime, and if the races were reveresed, there would be hell to pay for America!

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded" by five black males, and "taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."[4]
Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.
According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.
Christian's death came only after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Christian suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Christian was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Christian died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.
newsom.jpg

killers.jpg

snopes.com: Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian

Oh my god! do grow up.

no ed you silly goose. it is YOU who needs to wake up. the problems we face in America are to a large extent racial.

we have two wars without end started by neocons ( NEOCONS = JEWS )

we have an economic crisis thanks to wall street bankers ( WALL STREET BANKERS = JEWS )

we have millions of people in prisons and on welfare that need to be paid for ( ******* )

millions of our citizens are unemployed while millions of illegal immigrants have jobs ( MEXICANS )

there is no money left to pay for the health care for our parents but there sure is money to pay for emergency health care of uninsured illegals when they get into a drunken knife fight ( MEXICANS )

there is a reason why MEXICO is doing as well as it does ;) and AFRICA is doing s well as it does ;) and thats because they are overrun by ******* OR MEXICANS.

and soon the same thing will happen to US. then you will be able to debate about fair trade and market efficiency all you want, only it won't be on the internet. Because by then you will not be able to afford the electrical bill. You will be making just enough to buy food but most of it will be taxed away and sent to Israel so they can buy more white phosphorus to burn children alive in schools and hospitals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back