What Should I Have For Lunch?

Protein shake

I don't think I have ever had a protein shake. Don't they have mega-calories?
I used to have Carnation Instant Breakfast when I was younger ....... (meaning 12-16)
My protein shakes don't have any calories. They are creamy and best served warm!

Got it... I know I don't deserve any respect around here but....! :suck:

Hey, come on in my kitchen -- I'd at least feed you tandoori chicken first.
With garlic naan and a nice cup of chai and uh... kheer for dessert... :eusa_shifty:

Pearled barley with garbanzos, onion, ginger and scotch bonnet with grilled fish and a side of Swiss Chard and a papaya-strawberry fresco with goats milk.
At least that's what I'm having.

I had Mexican at the new rest. in town.

It was pretty good. I had the carnitas.

Pearled barley with garbanzos, onion, ginger and scotch bonnet with grilled fish and a side of Swiss Chard and a papaya-strawberry fresco with goats milk.

Good stuff. I get that in the drive-thru at Burger King. :thup:

Lunch was "OK" - I have been having a sweet tooth so likely should have went for a fruit salad.
Maybe later.... or for dinner....

.... any suggestions? I like pretty much all food so, anything goes!
Butter chicken or Tandoori chicken.
not available :(

Where is this godforsaken place you live and work in? :ack-1:

There are Indian Restaurants within 20-30 minutes, just not close enough for me to drive out and get lunch...
Only 50 minutes from DC where you can get anything your heart desires..... ;)
Speaking of DC when I went out there I saw the weirdest food places. I found a Chinese restaraunt that was ran by mexicans and a Mexican place ran by Filipinos. :laugh:

There are Indian Restaurants within 20-30 minutes, just not close enough for me to drive out and get lunch...

I have to drive a good hour to get to a real Indian restaurant. :crybaby:

Have a Groupon waiting to be used there though :)

Speaking of DC when I went out there I saw the weirdest food places. I found a Chinese restaraunt that was ran by mexicans and a Mexican place ran by Filipinos. :laugh:

I found a Burmese restaurant in Philly once. It was real good -- just what you'd expect from the geography: halfway between India and Thailand. :rock:

yep, that's DC!

:itsok:

I live in a community with lots of Indians so I have a couple all 10 minutes or less.

A couple of "Dick Cheney moments" will cure you of that.
I had 2 options. Get right or get buried.
I'll be off to do an hour of laps at the pool here shortly.

A couple of "Dick Cheney moments" will cure you of that.
I had 2 options. Get right or get buried.
I'll be off to do an hour of laps at the pool here shortly.

Yeah um... that was a joke son.
Tough crowd here. Must be their diet. :eusa_shifty:

I found a Burmese restaurant in Philly once. It was real good -- just what you'd expect from the geography: halfway between India and Thailand. :rock:
I had a girlfriend that was Thai. Her mother made the best food. I bet Burmese food is like that.

I had a girlfriend that was Thai. Her mother made the best food. I bet Burmese food is like that.

What a coincidence. I had a girlfriend that wasn't Thai, but wanted to be Thai Dup.
rimshot.gif

What a coincidence. I had a girlfriend that wasn't Thai, but wanted to be Thai Dup.
rimshot.gif
Took me a minute to get it but I finally did. :laugh:

Forum List

Back