What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Making them legal at least addresses the problem temporarily.
It does nothing except make the problem worse

more poor people that you will demand welfare to support

It will make the problem worse because over time business is going to attract more illegals to help drive wages back down.

You make excuses for them.
You make no sense

legalizing 30 million immigration cheaters only attracts more of the same

That's right.

The Constitution grants those born in America their status.
No, the supreme court of unelected judges granted citizenship to anchor babies

but those demigods are dead and news judges are on the court now

How stupid are you? You didn't understand that? You just said we let in illegal aliens so the rich can get cheap labor. You didn't know it's the Democrats keeping the border open? Wow you're stupid. I hope you let your dog drive
I don't understand your particular brand of crazy, but I do admire your total commitment to it.

I don't understand your particular brand of stupid, but wow, you are stupid.

So seriously, you don't know it's the Democrats enabling illegal immigration. You actually believe it's the Republicans who want it.

Wow, that's some serious stupid. You're the real deal

How stupid are you? You didn't understand that? You just said we let in illegal aliens so the rich can get cheap labor. You didn't know it's the Democrats keeping the border open? Wow you're stupid. I hope you let your dog drive
I don't understand your particular brand of crazy, but I do admire your total commitment to it.

I don't understand your particular brand of stupid, but wow, you are stupid.

So seriously, you don't know it's the Democrats enabling illegal immigration. You actually believe it's the Republicans who want it.

Wow, that's some serious stupid. You're the real deal
I have heard it said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Pass mandatory e-verify with extremely strong penalties for violating it.
So if the illegal alien adults with children cant get a job thanks to e-verify you will let the children sleep on the street and starve to death?

No, they first of all won't come and you know the rest.
why wouldn't they come and just get forged paperwork like they do now to beat e-verify?

What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Re-instate all of President Trump's policies.

Deport / send back all of the illegals that have been and are still coming.

Inform Mexico's President that the US is going back to the policy of illegals being held in Mexico until their court case / until they are granted entry.

Finish building the wall.

Send a Special Forces team or two loose on the border to protect our nation...to hunt down and terminate Cartel members / smugglers / traffickers on our ide of the border and 'terminate them'...tell Cartels / coyotes / traffickers this is the new norm / policy to dealwit hthe illegal Cartels, coyotes, and traffickers.

So if the illegal alien adults with children cant get a job thanks to e-verify you will let the children sleep on the street and starve to death?

why wouldn't they come and just get forged paperwork like they do now to beat e-verify?

They can't do that unless the government allows it.

Biden has created a mass causality disaster at the border. Now he's gifting nearly $100 million of our American taxpayer money to put his illegals up in hotels and gift them free healthcare and all sorts of free assistance. This clown needs to be arrested and put in jail.

TRUMP created this catastrophe. Sending children back to Mexico and into the waiting arms of sex traffickers, is not a solution. Biden is cleaning up Trump's mess.

These are refugees, not "illegal immigrants". Putting them in hotels is CHEAPER than the $700 per night Trump was spending to keep them in prison camps, in dangerous and unhealthy conditions.

Yes, Trump needs to be arrested and jailed for his treatment of refugees on the border. Nice to see you agreeing with us on that score.

Re-instate all of President Trump's policies.

Deport / send back all of the illegals that have been and are still coming.

Inform Mexico's President that the US is going back to the policy of illegals being held in Mexico until their court case / until they are granted entry.

Finish building the wall.

Send a Special Forces team or two loose on the border to protect our nation...to hunt down and terminate Cartel members / smugglers / traffickers on our ide of the border and 'terminate them'...tell Cartels / coyotes / traffickers this is the new norm / policy to dealwit hthe illegal Cartels, coyotes, and traffickers.

WHY WOULD BIDEN IMPOSED POLICIES WHICH WERE ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS AND EXPENSIVE, SLEAZY?
ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSING WERE AT A 50 YEAR LOW WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE. THE SURGE IN BORDER CROSSINGS, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BEING HELD, AND THE THOUSANDS WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BORDER ARE ALL OF THE REMNANTS OF TRUMP'S FAILED IMMIGRATION POLICIES.

TRUMP'S POLICIES RESULTED IN THIS MESS. WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER SEEK TO DUPLICATE THIS CLUSTERFUCK???

really? the govt allows people to forge documents? Well they didn't allow me to get a fake ID when I was 20...but I still got one

really? the govt allows people to forge documents? Well they didn't allow me to get a fake ID when I was 20...but I still got one

They allow them to get away with it. Seriously, we all know this so why pretend?

Forum List

Back