What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

What crisis?

I see huddled masses yearning to vote Democratic
Might be a crisis for Republicans
Do you ever not troll? There is a crisis in your pants. Change your Depends, old man.
No crisis

They will make great citizens

While they cut your grass, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Gotta start somewhere
We can offer them jobs at TRUMP Golf Courses
Who is “we”? You have never employed anyone. You have been a lifetime parasite.

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

You fascist morons just talk in propaganda
Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?
over the border, outside of our border is none of our fucking business unless we want to become the ruler of the entire planet.

I agree, but shit, Creeptus supports the policies that lured them there. It's sick. Then he asked us about our "values." WTF?
"Policies that lured them here"?

Like all the employers willing to look the other way and give them jobs?

So that's why Democrats are luring kids to be enslaved by the mafia? You're trying to help employers get cheap labor? You're truly a sick fuck as well as a racist
View attachment 471101

How stupid are you? You didn't understand that? You just said we let in illegal aliens so the rich can get cheap labor. You didn't know it's the Democrats keeping the border open? Wow you're stupid. I hope you let your dog drive

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

You fascist morons just talk in propaganda
Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?
over the border, outside of our border is none of our fucking business unless we want to become the ruler of the entire planet.

I agree, but shit, Creeptus supports the policies that lured them there. It's sick. Then he asked us about our "values." WTF?
"Policies that lured them here"?

Like all the employers willing to look the other way and give them jobs?

So that's why Democrats are luring kids to be enslaved by the mafia? You're trying to help employers get cheap labor? You're truly a sick fuck as well as a racist
View attachment 471101

How stupid are you? You didn't understand that? You just said we let in illegal aliens so the rich can get cheap labor. You didn't know it's the Democrats keeping the border open? Wow you're stupid. I hope you let your dog drive
I don't understand your particular brand of crazy, but I do admire your total commitment to it.

they can get jobs. That's why I've called for that to be addressed for years. It's what you continue to make excuses for.
I have not made excuses

seal the border

round up illegals already here

and kick able-bodied adults off welfare so the will be forced to take the dirty jobs that illegals do now

they can get jobs. That's why I've called for that to be addressed for years. It's what you continue to make excuses for.
I have not made excuses

seal the border

and kick able-bodied adults off welfare so the will be forced to take the dirty jobs that illegals do now

You can not round up millions of people. You can't seal the border. Once again not a word about dealing with those hiring the illegals.

I have not made excuses

seal the border

You can not round up millions of people. You can't seal the border. Once again not a word about dealing with those hiring the illegals.
You said that for me and I agreed

here you want me to give you what libs want without giving anything in return

I have not made excuses

seal the border

Odd that you call me a liberal for wanting to address the cause of illegal immigration. It's pretty childish.

I have not made excuses

seal the border

Odd that you call me a liberal for wanting to address the cause of illegal immigration. It's pretty childish.
Do you really want to end the illegal alien invasion?

liberals want to pack America with brown people

and leaving the border undefended is like opening the door and telling every poor migrant to “ĆOME ON IN

Send them all to Canada.

He's finally done something right, he's closed the borders, that's the first step....now, for the next 2 years, this stupid pathetic lump of old white shit, is gonna spend our hard earned tax dollars, providing these kids, shelter, education and free healthcare. I personally wish the Biden family would be made to house these damn kids on their gotdamn dimes.....I'm not hating on these kids, but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7 AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD....I DON'T MISS TRUMP, BUT I SURE AS HELL WISH ANYBODY BUT JOE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

He hasn't closed the borders. They are still wide open. And Harris is a lefty loon big time. She won't be the voice of reason for anyone.

Get off your knees and off of Fox...he has shut down the borders...google it moron!!

So where are all those illegals coming from? Space ships?

I have not made excuses

seal the border

Do you really want to end the illegal alien invasion?

liberals want to pack America with brown people

and leaving the border undefended is like opening the door and telling every poor migrant to “ĆOME ON IN

I'm the one that has argued endlessly to address the problem. You and most others have argued to ignore it. I understand why.

Send them all to Canada.

He's finally done something right, he's closed the borders, that's the first step....now, for the next 2 years, this stupid pathetic lump of old white shit, is gonna spend our hard earned tax dollars, providing these kids, shelter, education and free healthcare. I personally wish the Biden family would be made to house these damn kids on their gotdamn dimes.....I'm not hating on these kids, but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7 AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD....I DON'T MISS TRUMP, BUT I SURE AS HELL WISH ANYBODY BUT JOE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

He hasn't closed the borders. They are still wide open. And Harris is a lefty loon big time. She won't be the voice of reason for anyone.

Get off your knees and off of Fox...he has shut down the borders...google it moron!!

LOL...Mayorkas said the borders are closed and that makes it so? You may want to check with border agents. You guys are some kind of stupid.

Yeah, Mayorkas is the American version of "Baghdad Bob" who appeared on Iraqi TV to assure his people that no Americans were in the city, while a US M1A1 tank down the road rolled toward him.

I'm the one that has argued endlessly to address the problem. You and most others have argued to ignore it. I understand why.
Nonsense

all you argue for is your own narrow opinion on the subject that feeds your blind hate toward employers

Nonsense

all you argue for is your own narrow opinion on the subject that feeds your blind hate toward employers

It doesn't bother me like it does you and like it is going to bother you. It's inevitable that those here illegally now are going to be made legal. Whatever.

Making them legal at least addresses the problem temporarily.

See po
It doesn't bother me like it does you and like it is going to bother you. It's inevitable that those here illegally now are going to be made legal. Whatever.

What does not bother you?

that America is being flooded with foreigners?

of course not

the left hates America because it was founded by white men

See po

What does not bother you?

that America is being flooded with foreigners?

of course not

the left hates America because it was founded by white men

You ranting changes nothing.

It does nothing except make the problem worse

more poor people that you will demand welfare to support

It will make the problem worse because over time business is going to attract more illegals to help drive wages back down.

You make excuses for them.

It does nothing except make the problem worse

more poor people that you will demand welfare to support

It will make the problem worse because over time business is going to attract more illegals to help drive wages back down.

You make excuses for them.
You make no sense

legalizing 30 million immigration cheaters only attracts more of the same

Forum List

Back