What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Fast track citizenship?? Five years?? Its takes years and thousands of dollars to become a US citizen.

You Dems will be losing the House and Senate in 2022 and you can thank your stuttering fuck for that.

Your plan will be falling apart.

Silly girl.....

That is all part of the plan. First we stole the election.
Now that we have a senile puppet in place we can have him do what we want.
Are you really that naive that you think we can’t steal future elections? You think voter ID can stop us?
Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha
We are bringing in more Mexicans so we no longer have to.

:laughing0301:

Really silly guy.

Well you did steal the election. And you do have a stuttering fuck who is doing exactly what you want. Of course with what he's done you will lose the House and Senate in 2022. Kinda nice that.

Those Mexicans will cost we tax payers billions, as they do right now. Many of them have the Chinese Virus so we can chalk any deaths up to you Dems.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Look at it this way Republicans.....you had it coming

After Bush stole the election in 2000 (imagine having your own BROTHER decide which votes get counted) we figured we needed to do a better job at cheating.

So in 2008 we found this Kenyan guy, gave him a fake birth certificate and told people they were racist if they didn’t vote for him.....worked like a charm.

In 2016, we got 5 million illegal Mexicans to vote for Hillary. Problem was, it was not enough Mexicans.

So in 2020, we took no chances. We awarded a fake contract to this company called “Dominion” and were able to switch votes at will. We distracted Republicans with mail in voting all the while we had Dominion switching votes from Trump to Biden.
Ha.....Ha......Ha.....Ha. :laughing0301:

You really think you can win another election while we bring in more Mexicans and teach them how to vote multiple times?
You think Voter ID can stop us?

Boy are you guys a bunch of LOSERS!
:crybaby:

Since I'm not a Republican you message sure isn't for me.

Boy are you a loser.

But wait...there is more!

I was talking to George Soros the other day and he says he can get his puppet Biden to get Puerto Rico and DC admitted as states.

That will be SIX additional Electoral Votes for Democrats and four more Democratic Senators.

You poor suckers will never win again

:dance:

LOL Good one. You really are an ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What crisis?

I see huddled masses yearning to vote Democratic
Might be a crisis for Republicans

If you don't see a crisis on the border then you are one dumb biased ass.

We have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals who cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

You sure are one biased hack.

What crisis?

How can more Democratic voters be a crisis?
You are exaggerating

What a stupid comment. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

It’s life

Democrats welcome new citizens into the country
We call it.....Make America GREAT
New citizens? MS 13 members--people who can't speak english---have drug and crime issues..........who lack enough morals to not drag their kids across a desert to get money from foreign taxpayers putting their kids in danger?

Fast track citizenship?? Five years?? Its takes years and thousands of dollars to become a US citizen.

You Dems will be losing the House and Senate in 2022 and you can thank your stuttering fuck for that.

Silly girl.....

Are you really that naive that you think we can’t steal future elections? You think voter ID can stop us?
Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Well you did steal the election. And you do have a stuttering fuck who is doing exactly what you want. Of course with what he's done you will lose the House and Senate in 2022. Kinda nice that.

Those Mexicans will cost we tax payers billions, as they do right now. Many of them have the Chinese Virus so we can chalk any deaths up to you Dems.

Enjoy. I sure will.

After Bush stole the election in 2000 (imagine having your own BROTHER decide which votes get counted) we figured we needed to do a better job at cheating.

So in 2008 we found this Kenyan guy, gave him a fake birth certificate and told people they were racist if they didn’t vote for him.....worked like a charm.

In 2016, we got 5 million illegal Mexicans to vote for Hillary. Problem was, it was not enough Mexicans.

So in 2020, we took no chances. We awarded a fake contract to this company called “Dominion” and were able to switch votes at will. We distracted Republicans with mail in voting all the while we had Dominion switching votes from Trump to Biden.

You really think you can win another election while we bring in more Mexicans and teach them how to vote multiple times?

Boy are you a loser.

I was talking to George Soros the other day and he says he can get his puppet Biden to get Puerto Rico and DC admitted as states.

That will be SIX additional Electoral Votes for Democrats and four more Democratic Senators.

I am just confirming what you Republicans already know

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

You fascist morons just talk in propaganda
Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?

How is that our problem...
Gotta love those christian values on the right.

Dude, you bring them here promising them endless free shit putting children through hell, funding organized crime and China and drug dealers, now suddenly you talk about VALUES?

You're a sick, evil fuck who will do anything and harm anyone for voters for free shit. My God, you're a fascist. And you care about VALUES? Yeah, Adolph, sure you do

Silly girl.....

Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Boy are you a loser.

Well since I'm not a Republican guess you should tell someone else.

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?

that's is a totally irrelevant and idiotic argument ........

....listen to Mr Trump

that's is a totally irrelevant and idiotic argument ........

Creep specializes in those. He lures people to be tortured and exploited, then he bewails that we don't have values. It's how fascists like him operate

Silly girl.....

Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Boy are you a loser.

Well since I'm not a Republican guess you should tell someone else.
Tell us the last Democrat you voted for

....listen to Mr Trump

over the border, outside of our border is none of our fucking business unless we want to become the ruler of the entire planet.

....listen to Mr Trump

over the border, outside of our border is none of our fucking business unless we want to become the ruler of the entire planet.
thank you ......we're damned if we do and damned if we don't..there are many examples of this--Rwanda is one

....listen to Mr Trump

I agree, but shit, Creeptus supports the policies that lured them there. It's sick. Then he asked us about our "values." WTF?

....listen to Mr Trump

I agree, but shit, Creeptus supports the policies that lured them there. It's sick. Then he asked us about our "values." WTF?
it's like giving the poor fish instead of teaching them how to fish when your family is starving--so EVERYBODY will starve

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump had it figured out. Unfortunately, the fascist dems took con tool with their "election" and that ended that. Now? We have a daily flood of these clowns that don't have the guts to stay in their own country and build a better life there. Nope, they want to "re-populate" the US and take it over and turn it into the shit hole that they came from.

Hmm....Just like the California folks that are running away from that rotten state.....

Trump had it figured out. Unfortunately, the fascist dems took con tool with their "election" and that ended that. Now? We have a daily flood of these clowns that don't have the guts to stay in their own country and build a better life there. Nope, they want to "re-populate" the US and take it over and turn it into the shit hole that they came from.

Hmm....Just like the California folks that are running away from that rotten state.....
Cali has the most immigrants and is high in poverty and high priced to live in ..and overcrowded schools = facts

Forum List

Back