What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Send them all to Canada.

He's finally done something right, he's closed the borders, that's the first step....now, for the next 2 years, this stupid pathetic lump of old white shit, is gonna spend our hard earned tax dollars, providing these kids, shelter, education and free healthcare. I personally wish the Biden family would be made to house these damn kids on their gotdamn dimes.....I'm not hating on these kids, but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7 AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD....I DON'T MISS TRUMP, BUT I SURE AS HELL WISH ANYBODY BUT JOE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

He hasn't closed the borders. They are still wide open. And Harris is a lefty loon big time. She won't be the voice of reason for anyone.

Get off your knees and off of Fox...he has shut down the borders...google it moron!!

LOL...Mayorkas said the borders are closed and that makes it so? You may want to check with border agents. You guys are some kind of stupid.

She's married to a white guy, she's not a whore, she's stupid...LOLOLO

The only way that she ever got to be anything other than a mediocre ambulance chaser was by selling sexual favors to a powerful man who was (and still is) married to someone else, who was able to give her political appointments and opportunities in exchange for those sexual favors. That's pretty much the literal definition of a whore.

The race of the man that she later married changes nothing about who or what she is.

Send them all to Canada.

He's finally done something right, he's closed the borders, that's the first step....now, for the next 2 years, this stupid pathetic lump of old white shit, is gonna spend our hard earned tax dollars, providing these kids, shelter, education and free healthcare. I personally wish the Biden family would be made to house these damn kids on their gotdamn dimes.....I'm not hating on these kids, but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7 AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD....I DON'T MISS TRUMP, BUT I SURE AS HELL WISH ANYBODY BUT JOE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Just letting people in without processing them for a hearing is NOT closing the border.

Amid border outcry, Biden keeps Trump Title 42 immigration ...
www.latimes.com › politics › story › a-year-of-title-42-...

2 days ago — The Biden administration says the Trump-era policy known as Title 42, which relies on a 1944 public health statute to indefinitely close the border ...

Read it again. I just did. He didn't close the border. He effectively made we tax payers responsible for all those kids and adults who want into our country. He wants to be humane and doesn't care what it will cost we the tax payer.

We aren't responsible for either those kids or the illegals, which that article called migrants. Migrants my ass. They are illegals breaking the law getting into our country.

Mans a lunatic.

What crisis?

I see huddled masses yearning to vote Democratic
Might be a crisis for Republicans

If you don't see a crisis on the border then you are one dumb biased ass.

We have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals who cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

You sure are one biased hack.

What crisis?

How can more Democratic voters be a crisis?
You are exaggerating

I thought illegals couldn’t vote? You are all over the place.

But, just to entertain your ignorance, Democrats controlling the entire country would end the US. Maybe you are smarter than I am giving you credit for and you know this and it is simply the goal. I know that is the goal of many of the Democratic politicians, but most lemmings aren’t astute enough to figure this out.

What crisis?

We have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals who cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

What crisis?

You are exaggerating

What a stupid comment. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

What crisis?

What crisis?

You are exaggerating

It’s life

Democrats welcome new citizens into the country
We call it.....Make America GREAT

Undo their reckless and horrible policies, do a total 180, and follow the successful blue print that the prior admin created that was successful and humane

What crisis?

What crisis?

You are exaggerating

But, just to entertain your ignorance, Democrats controlling the entire country would end the US. Maybe you are smarter than I am giving you credit for and you know this and it is simply the goal. I know that is the goal of many of the Democratic politicians, but most lemmings aren’t astute enough to figure this out.

We can fast track citizenship in five years

All those adorable children coming across the border, we just send them to liberal schools and have them watch liberal Hollywood TV and movies and we have Democratic voters for LIFE

It is all in the plan

What crisis?

What crisis?

You are exaggerating

It’s life

New citizens are great as long as they come into our country legally. None of those streaming across our border are legal and have no business here.

You Dems welcome illegals as citizens.
Just shows what your agenda is.

What crisis?

What crisis?

You are exaggerating

It’s life

Oh, they’re already citizens?

What crisis?

What crisis?

You are exaggerating

We can fast track citizenship in five years

All those adorable children coming across the border, we just send them to liberal schools and have them watch liberal Hollywood TV and movies and we have Democratic voters for LIFE

It is all in the plan

Fast track citizenship?? Five years?? Its takes years and thousands of dollars to become a US citizen.

You Dems will be losing the House and Senate in 2022 and you can thank your stuttering fuck for that.

Your plan will be falling apart.

Fast track citizenship?? Five years?? Its takes years and thousands of dollars to become a US citizen.

You Dems will be losing the House and Senate in 2022 and you can thank your stuttering fuck for that.

Silly girl.....

That is all part of the plan. First we stole the election.
Now that we have a senile puppet in place we can have him do what we want.
Are you really that naive that you think we can’t steal future elections? You think voter ID can stop us?
Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha
We are bringing in more Mexicans so we no longer have to.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

Silly girl.....

Are you really that naive that you think we can’t steal future elections? You think voter ID can stop us?
Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Well you did steal the election. And you do have a stuttering fuck who is doing exactly what you want. Of course with what he's done you will lose the House and Senate in 2022. Kinda nice that.

Those Mexicans will cost we tax payers billions, as they do right now. Many of them have the Chinese Virus so we can chalk any deaths up to you Dems.

Enjoy. I sure will.

No, they first of all won't come and you know the rest.
There are 30 million here already

and you are mistaken about no one coming here

they will continue to come and bring children because they know that you will feed and shelter and educate them no matter what

Not to mention treat them when they are sick

what you really want to do is destroy the great country our founders gave us and replace it with a 3rd world slum

We do not do that now but you know that. No one can actually survive here as an illegal without a job. Oddly you want to ignore that.

Silly girl.....

Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Well you did steal the election. And you do have a stuttering fuck who is doing exactly what you want. Of course with what he's done you will lose the House and Senate in 2022. Kinda nice that.

Those Mexicans will cost we tax payers billions, as they do right now. Many of them have the Chinese Virus so we can chalk any deaths up to you Dems.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Look at it this way Republicans.....you had it coming

After Bush stole the election in 2000 (imagine having your own BROTHER decide which votes get counted) we figured we needed to do a better job at cheating.

So in 2008 we found this Kenyan guy, gave him a fake birth certificate and told people they were racist if they didn’t vote for him.....worked like a charm.

In 2016, we got 5 million illegal Mexicans to vote for Hillary. Problem was, it was not enough Mexicans.

So in 2020, we took no chances. We awarded a fake contract to this company called “Dominion” and were able to switch votes at will. We distracted Republicans with mail in voting all the while we had Dominion switching votes from Trump to Biden.
Ha.....Ha......Ha.....Ha. :laughing0301:

You really think you can win another election while we bring in more Mexicans and teach them how to vote multiple times?
You think Voter ID can stop us?

Boy are you guys a bunch of LOSERS!
:crybaby:

Send them all to Canada.

STOP REWARDING BAD BEHAVIOR......plain and simple. They are here for the free shit. Get rid of the Anchor citizen and welfare beanies for illegals and their offspring-----seize assets and immediately kick out of the country after fingerprinting/or mapping their veins for identification with never allowing them into the country again much less making them citizens or giving them free shit. They would stop flooding over then........

Silly girl.....

Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Enjoy. I sure will.

After Bush stole the election in 2000 (imagine having your own BROTHER decide which votes get counted) we figured we needed to do a better job at cheating.

So in 2008 we found this Kenyan guy, gave him a fake birth certificate and told people they were racist if they didn’t vote for him.....worked like a charm.

In 2016, we got 5 million illegal Mexicans to vote for Hillary. Problem was, it was not enough Mexicans.

So in 2020, we took no chances. We awarded a fake contract to this company called “Dominion” and were able to switch votes at will. We distracted Republicans with mail in voting all the while we had Dominion switching votes from Trump to Biden.

You really think you can win another election while we bring in more Mexicans and teach them how to vote multiple times?

Since I'm not a Republican you message sure isn't for me.

Boy are you a loser.

Silly girl.....

Ha.....Ha....Ha .....Ha

Really silly guy.

Enjoy. I sure will.

Since I'm not a Republican you message sure isn't for me.

Boy are you a loser.

But wait...there is more!

I was talking to George Soros the other day and he says he can get his puppet Biden to get Puerto Rico and DC admitted as states.

That will be SIX additional Electoral Votes for Democrats and four more Democratic Senators.

You poor suckers will never win again

:dance:

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

You fascist morons just talk in propaganda
Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?

How is that our problem...
Gotta love those christian values on the right.

Forum List

Back