What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Question: What should the Biden Admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Answer
: Resign.
You must feel like crying seeing Trump lose to such brain dead doofus.

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

You fascist morons just talk in propaganda
Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?
over the border, outside of our border is none of our fucking business unless we want to become the ruler of the entire planet.

I agree, but shit, Creeptus supports the policies that lured them there. It's sick. Then he asked us about our "values." WTF?
"Policies that lured them here"?

Like all the employers willing to look the other way and give them jobs?

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?
over the border, outside of our border is none of our fucking business unless we want to become the ruler of the entire planet.

I agree, but shit, Creeptus supports the policies that lured them there. It's sick. Then he asked us about our "values." WTF?

So that's why Democrats are luring kids to be enslaved by the mafia? You're trying to help employers get cheap labor? You're truly a sick fuck as well as a racist

What crisis?

I see huddled masses yearning to vote Democratic
Might be a crisis for Republicans
Do you ever not troll? There is a crisis in your pants. Change your Depends, old man.
No crisis

They will make great citizens

The ones who escape Red Joe's concentration camps alive, you mean?
He is trolling since he jokes all the time my responses will be in kind.

....listen to Mr Trump

So that's why Democrats are luring kids to be enslaved by the mafia? You're trying to help employers get cheap labor? You're truly a sick fuck as well as a racist
Did-I-Just-Read-Funny-Wtf-Meme-Image.jpg

Forum List

Back