What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

Biden should ...

1) Finish building the border wall.

2) Declare the Mexican drug cartels are terrorist organizations and destroy them.

3) Work with Republicans to pass an overhaul to our outdated immigration laws.

None of this will happen. Many Democrats are likely getting paid off to keep the border open by the Mexican cartels.

Pass mandatory e-verify with extremely strong penalties for violating it.

Problem solved.
...ok, ok--HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
seriously, how should we do it????

Have a vote.

On whether to enforce our existing laws? Do you also support "a vote" on deciding if murder should still be illegal?

Trespassing is now the same as murder?

Interesting you should ask that given your hysteria over the folks who were trespassing at the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Right. Just as eliminating all laws against assault, theft, etc. would greatly reduce the crime rate.

It would do nothing about the problem though.

Exactly the same as with your “solution”.

Legalizing a crime makes it not a crime, but does nothing to mitigate the actual problem. If anything, it only makes things worse.

Odd. My solution is to pass mandatory e-verify and to go after the businesses attracting illegals here by offering them jobs. How is it that you think this won't work?

You speak with a forked tongue.
Making them legal at least addresses the problem temporarily.​
Odd. My solution is to pass mandatory e-verify and to go after the businesses attracting illegals here by offering them jobs. How is it that you think this won't work?​

There is no conflict there. If the country refuses to address the issue the right way, I'll support whatever means is necessary to address the issue.

The Constitution grants those born in America their status.
No, the supreme court of unelected judges granted citizenship to anchor babies

but those demigods are dead and news judges are on the court now

The 14th Amendment is pretty clear on this.
The original intent of the 14th was to make ex-slaves citizens not flood the nation with anchor babies from the world’s poorest countries

The Constitution grants those born in America their status.
No, the supreme court of unelected judges granted citizenship to anchor babies

but those demigods are dead and news judges are on the court now

The 14th Amendment is pretty clear on this.
The original intent of the 14th was to make ex-slaves citizens not flood the nation with anchor babies from the world’s poorest countries
Try reading it instead of guessing what it said.

Unless you or I are appointed to the supreme court for life neither of us can really know what it means

I say that with slightly tongue in cheek.

But ultimately 5 judges on the supreme court and only they interpret the words for the rest of us

because its their opinion that becomes the law

Unless you or I are appointed to the supreme court for life neither of us can really know what it means

But ultimately 5 judges on the supreme court and only they interpret the words for the rest of us

Still did not read it? That's why I hate willfully stupid people.

If you man this yes I did read it

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

But it does not tell us anything till we know what 5 judges think

If you man this yes I did read it

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

But it does not tell us anything till we know what 5 judges think

That seems pretty clear to anyone with at least a room temperature IQ! I guess you are the exception!

Excuse me sir ...this is not a Wendy's
djdjrnnfnfnfntjtjjf.png

Lol

Forum List

Back