What should the Biden admin do to fix the illegal immigrant crisis at the border?

What crisis?

I see huddled masses yearning to vote Democratic
Might be a crisis for Republicans

Right, the world should be able to vote in our election. We know this is the left’s motive. They are anti-US and dumb.

Red states need to be turned blue. With the help of Prog citizens who already helped to make life more harder for many in their areas who also moved to Red areas.

No, they first of all won't come and you know the rest.
There are 30 million here already

and you are mistaken about no one coming here

they will continue to come and bring children because they know that you will feed and shelter and educate them no matter what

Not to mention treat them when they are sick

what you really want to do is destroy the great country our founders gave us and replace it with a 3rd world slum

What crisis?

Right, the world should be able to vote in our election. We know this is the left’s motive. They are anti-US and dumb.

Only citizens can vote
We can take care of that

A real Republican crisis. More voters

They have fixed it the way they wanted to, which is an immediate surge to overwhelm the system. He ran on opening the border.

What crisis?

If you don't see a crisis on the border then you are one dumb biased ass.

We have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals who cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

You sure are one biased hack.

Send them all to Canada.

He's finally done something right, he's closed the borders, that's the first step....now, for the next 2 years, this stupid pathetic lump of old white shit, is gonna spend our hard earned tax dollars, providing these kids, shelter, education and free healthcare. I personally wish the Biden family would be made to house these damn kids on their gotdamn dimes.....I'm not hating on these kids, but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7 AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD....I DON'T MISS TRUMP, BUT I SURE AS HELL WISH ANYBODY BUT JOE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

....listen to Mr Trump
tRump didn't fix shit. He kicked the can down the road for President Joe to deal with.

What does that even mean? He got people off the border and they had to stay outside our borders to apply for "asylum." What did he "kick down the road?"

You fascist morons just talk in propaganda
Did you miss the huge camp of hungry, thirsty people being raped and robbed just over the border?

How is that our problem...

What crisis?

Only citizens can vote
We can take care of that

Democrats plan is to let in as many of these folks as possible and then reward them with amnesty and the right to vote. You can’t be ignorant enough NOT to see this, or can you?

Send them all to Canada.

He's finally done something right, he's closed the borders, that's the first step....now, for the next 2 years, this stupid pathetic lump of old white shit, is gonna spend our hard earned tax dollars, providing these kids, shelter, education and free healthcare. I personally wish the Biden family would be made to house these damn kids on their gotdamn dimes.....I'm not hating on these kids, but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7 AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD....I DON'T MISS TRUMP, BUT I SURE AS HELL WISH ANYBODY BUT JOE WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Just letting people in without processing them for a hearing is NOT closing the border.

but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7…

Biden is on the side that created this fake “pandemic” and exploited it for political gain.

…AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD.

How fucked-up does one have to be to expect The Whore to be any kind of “voice of reason”, and to be surprised when she turns out to be otherwise?

Are you really that blind, and that ignorant?

What crisis?

Only citizens can vote
We can take care of that

Democrats plan is to let in as many of these folks as possible and then reward them with amnesty and the right to vote. You can’t be ignorant enough NOT to see this, or can you?
The right to vote my ass. Democrats can't even get us negro's our right to vote, how they hell they gonna get illegals the right to vote, shut up

Send them all to Canada.

He hasn't closed the borders. They are still wide open. And Harris is a lefty loon big time. She won't be the voice of reason for anyone.

Send them all to Canada.

He hasn't closed the borders. They are still wide open. And Harris is a lefty loon big time. She won't be the voice of reason for anyone.

Get off your knees and off of Fox...he has shut down the borders...google it moron!!

Send them all to Canada.

Just letting people in without processing them for a hearing is NOT closing the border.

Amid border outcry, Biden keeps Trump Title 42 immigration ...
www.latimes.com › politics › story › a-year-of-title-42-...

2 days ago — The Biden administration says the Trump-era policy known as Title 42, which relies on a 1944 public health statute to indefinitely close the border ...

but we're in the mist of a fuckin pandemic, trying to get back to some fuckin normal, THAT IS WHAT BIDEN SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON NON STOP 24 /7…

Biden is on the side that created this fake “pandemic” and exploited it for political gain.

…AND I'M SURPRISED HARRIS HASN'T BEEN A VOICE OF REASON IN THIS OLD MAN'S HEAD.

How fucked-up does one have to be to expect The Whore to be any kind of “voice of reason”, and to be surprised when she turns out to be otherwise?

Are you really that blind, and that ignorant?
She's married to a white guy, she's not a whore, she's stupid...LOLOLO

Send them all to Canada.

Get off your knees and off of Fox...he has shut down the borders...google it moron!!

If he shut down the border then it would be on the news. I haven't heard a word about the border being shut down.

I did see where that stuttering fuck told the Mexicans to stay home?? Is that shutting down the border? LOL I don't think so.

I just Googled it and the only think that stuttering fuck shut down was the wall which was fully funded. What wonder that stuttering fuck is.

What crisis?

If you don't see a crisis on the border then you are one dumb biased ass.

We have thousands of illegals pouring into our country. Illegals who cost we tax payers billions every year. Many have the Chinese virus.

You sure are one biased hack.

What crisis?

How can more Democratic voters be a crisis?
You are exaggerating

Forum List

Back