What should the law on immigration be?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here is your chance to write policy. What should the rule of law be on immigration?

Is everyone welcome or only certain people?

only certain people in small numbers that are Western European . No third worlders and i wouldn't allow 'muslims' . Course i really think that ALL immigration should be stopped completely . What does the USA with 310 million in 2010 not counting illegals need immigration for Votto .

I'd welcome everyone but sort of like the new employee probation period, they'd have 3 years to demonstrate they're productive additions to our society. If they work and pay taxes, don't commit crimes and pass a citizens test (in English) during those 3 years they can stay.

Allow everybody in, but make them live in some shithole state like Nebraska or something. They have plenty of unused space. :dunno:

Educated, skilled, and self-sufficient, with assured employment waiting for them. Or retired and independently wealthy.

We are a nation, not the final frontier.

only certain people in small numbers that are Western European . No third worlders and i wouldn't allow 'muslims' . Course i really think that ALL immigration should be stopped completely . What does the USA with 310 million in 2010 not counting illegals need immigration for Votto .
Einsteins...duh...

Better take down the Statue of Liberty it's passe now with conservatives...

Allow everybody in, but make them live in some shithole state like Nebraska or something. They have plenty of unused space. :dunno:
--------------------------------------------- move them into 'kali' right next to YOU
--------------------------------------- Feck that statue and its porpaganda Moonglow .

--------------------------------------------- move them into 'kali' right next to YOU
--------------------------------------- Feck that statue and its porpaganda Moonglow .
Yeah you say that now that you have your comfy seat....I say the whites will get fucked out of the US by the brown skin folks, like the ones that the whites took it from..It's only natural...

require a usable skill
require self support
require basic knowledge of American Government
require basic english
abolish birth right citizenship
abolish chain migration
abolish diversity lottery

All of these suggestions require border security, except for the one that said just to let them all in.

I would then think that everyone supports a wall or some sort of method to prevent illegals from getting in.

As for the others, unfettered immigration implies that immigration is a natural right. Is that true?

Who here thinks immigration is a natural right?

Forum List

Back