What Should the Punishment Be for the Leaker?

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
So what should the sentence be? If it's one of the Justices, should he/she be impeached? If it's a clerk, fired and jail? What's your opinion?
I say if a clerk, 15 years in jail with loss of pension. If it's a Justice, impeachment with loss of all pension.

There can be no sanction levied against a Justice other than Impeachment and I'd support that. If the employee is a law clerk then PERMANENT DISBARMENT would be appropriate, imo. This is the first time anyone has tried to intentionally intimidate SCOTUS members due to their decision. It's just one more proof that ONE party is doing everything it can to tear this nation down as quickly as they can.

First things first, buckaroo.
I'd agree, IF we could still be sure that an investigation will be thorough AND honest. If it was a Dem-appointed Justice, we will never hear who it is... PERIOD...

If it’s one of the clerks they should definitely lose their job and probably be disbarred. Other than that, I’m not sure there was technically anything illegal done

I'd agree, IF we could still be sure that an investigation will be thorough AND honest. If it was a Dem-appointed Justice, we will never hear who it is... PERIOD...
The truth will out. It always does.

So what should the sentence be? If it's one of the Justices, should he/she be impeached? If it's a clerk, fired and jail? What's your opinion?
I say if a clerk, 15 years in jail with loss of pension. If it's a Justice, impeachment with loss of all pension.
I agree with the justice--however I feel the clerk should be banned from ever working in the legal or courts system in any capacity for life. No other penalty.

This can never happen again and must be made an example of. 30 yrs solitary confinement

Agree, nothing will happen. This is the Democrat tactic. Zero consequences, been going on for decades. Above the law.

just disbarred? This person leaked. INTENTIONALLY leaked an upcoming decision...because...........he/she disagreed with it. KNOWING full well that this was going to cause serious reactions and that person was fine with that. People will get hurt, physically and financially. People may even die. It is a problem for law enforcement and society in general. ONLY disbarrment. I think not. THIS Is as bad IF NOT WORSE than the Jussie Smollet race hoax.

Oh definitely NOT a justice. In the interest of showing just how tolerant and morally superior they are, many of these people congressional dems to be exact hire foreigners and give them access to information that they should NOT have access to. And i'll be willing to bet we have the same situation here.

Why isn't important. There is no excuse to justify this.
I'm glad it happened......lololol...................They fucked themselves with the Catholics wanting to drink fetal blood........lololol.............The Hispanics are Catholic Cross Signers.........They'll have 10% Hispanic approval Sunday

there goes another 8 seats....lol

just disbarred? This person leaked. INTENTIONALLY leaked an upcoming decision...because...........he/she disagreed with it. KNOWING full well that this was going to cause serious reactions and that person was fine with that. People will get hurt, physically and financially. People may even die. It is a problem for law enforcement and society in general. ONLY disbarrment. I think not. THIS Is as bad IF NOT WORSE than the Jussie Smollet race hoax.
Oh, much worse than Jussie Smellit. IMHO.

Forum List

Back