What should the Republican constituency be doing to help the GOP stop illegal immigration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I’m curious...are you doing what you’ve always done....OR have you taken some action in the fight?

Treat mexican illegals sneaking in the same way Mexico treats illegals caught sneaking in there.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

I walk all my jobs now...I make a point to speak with everyone on my jobs, if one can’t speak fluent English, I remove him.
I call law enforcement and or code enforcement on every single person street vending or selling some trinket bullshit on the roadside.
I won’t step foot in a “Mexican based” establishment...PERIOD...I’ll barely stop at a Del Taco.
I won’t buy a single Anheuser Busch product or Mexican based product.
I’ve become extremely hardcore on this...I encourage all good Americans to be vigilant and do the same.
budlightspanish.jpeg

Treat mexican illegals sneaking in the same way Mexico treats illegals caught sneaking in there.

Just read the other day it is just a fine to be caught in Mexico illegally...

Police And Illegal Immigration: What Our Neighbors Do

They changed their laws in 2008...

Crazy but true...

May want to get updated and stop using NPR as a source.

How Mexico Treats Illegal Aliens | National Review

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process

So the first time, up to 2 years in a Mexican prison. Get caught sneaking BACK in and its 10 years.

Yea, its just fine to be caught in Mexico illegally.

Crazy but true...

Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process

So the first time, up to 2 years in a Mexican prison. Get caught sneaking BACK in and its 10 years.

You better check again it is no longer two years and NPR is not my only sources mate...

Crazy but true...

You better check again it is no longer two years and NPR is not my only sources mate...
Illegal immigration to Mexico - Wikipedia

People should review the laws first because it is no longer two years like it was before...

I am not sure why either side must spin and believe me I am not Pro-Mexico but I am sure the nutters will proclaim it so!

Illegal immigration to Mexico - Wikipedia

People should review the laws first because it is no longer two years like it was before...

I am not sure why either side must spin and believe me I am not Pro-Mexico but I am sure the nutters will proclaim it so!

Like I was told wikipedia? Anyone can edit wiki with anything they want.

If it's not a good source for me, it's not for you either.

Forum List

Back