What sort of man supports abortion?

Men should have no say in the matter.

Well since women can't get drafted, I guess they shouldn't have a say in anything that may result in war.

And only firefighters can discuss about firefighting, and only police can desire that criminals be put in jail....

We pay for all of the above, so think again.

So if a man is willing to pay he can have a say in an abort/no abort decision?

No, and your comparison is not valid.

Why isn't it valid?

Because women cannot give birth to wars, firefighters, or policemen. (eye roll)

Well since women can't get drafted, I guess they shouldn't have a say in anything that may result in war.

And only firefighters can discuss about firefighting, and only police can desire that criminals be put in jail....

No, his reproductive freedom is restricted by law. He can either be denied fatherhood or forced to pay for the next 18 years on the whim of the woman he just boinked.

Um, no. Your reproductive freedom is your choice. No one is forcing men to have unprotected sex.
Not when the women can kill his child,and not be able to do a thing about it,and you clowns are all about freedoms,whats it like to lie to oneself so much??

Why isn't it valid?

Nothing to do with how you are seeing it.

The argument is men have no say, the reason is women are the only ones who get pregnant.

Well firefighters are the only ones who usually fight fires, so that means only firefighters get a say on fire funding, and other fire fighting related activities?

News for you, boys, when you can carry the fetus to term, or not, in your body, you can have the same choice. Otherwise, if you're worried about it, either keep it in your pants or her mouth...

A man who supports abortion he supports infanticide.

Last edited:
Not when the women can kill his child,and not be able to do a thing about it,and you clowns are all about freedoms,whats it like to lie to oneself so much??

If you make a choice to have unprotected sex with a woman and she gets pregnant, you've already made your choice, it is now up to her because it is HER body.

How about you wear a condom or don't sleep with women who believe their body is their own?

I'm not lying to myself about anything, it is my body and my choice to do as I please. If I choose to have unprotected sex (I don't, I'm smarter than that) then it is my responsibility to handle things as I deem fit. That's not being dishonest with myself, that's being a responsible adult.

If you choose to have sex with a woman then you need to also face those consequences, no matter which direction they lead.

A man who supports abortion supports infanticide.
They are nothing alike. Your God had no problem with that however. It's very OT.
They are EXACTLY the same. Murdering a child in the womb is no different than murdering a child outside the womb. Sadly you and those like you want to believe in fairy tales to justify murder.

A man who supports abortion supports infanticide.
They are nothing alike. Your God had no problem with that however. It's very OT.
They are EXACTLY the same. Murdering a child in the womb is no different than murdering a child outside the womb. Sadly you and those like you want to believe in fairy tales to justify murder.

Negative a 4 week embryo cannot live outside of my body. In fact, most doctors will not claim viability until at least 22-24 weeks.

That, sir, is fact.

Out of the two of us, I suspect you believe in a great many more fairy tales than I because my opinions are based on scientific evidence and not some celestial North Korea my mother and father warned me about.

Why isn't it valid?

Nothing to do with how you are seeing it.

The argument is men have no say, the reason is women are the only ones who get pregnant.

Well firefighters are the only ones who usually fight fires, so that means only firefighters get a say on fire funding, and other fire fighting related activities?

I think you should stop talking about lady parts, you are not qualified.

if your truly believe that, they should be release of all financial liability if the mother chooses to give birth

Nice try.

If you truly want equality of the sexes, then you would have to support this.

A woman covering 100% of finances for raising a child is not equality, doofus.

I respectfully disagree.

I believe there are instances in which a woman should take responsibility for her actions.

I think women want all the choice but don't want to take on the responsibility of financially supporting a child. If a man makes his position clear beforehand and a woman manages to trick him into getting her pregnant, it should be on her shoulders.

I know a woman, personally know her that is, who intentionally poked holes in condoms and lied about using birth control pills. That's wrong and he should not be financially supporting a baby he tried to prevent.

if your truly believe that, they should be release of all financial liability if the mother chooses to give birth

Nice try.

if she wants 100% of the choice to have it, it is

Nice try.

I respectfully disagree.

I believe there are instances in which a woman should take responsibility for her actions.

I think women want all the choice but don't want to take on the responsibility of financially supporting a child. If a man makes his position clear beforehand and a woman manages to trick him into getting her pregnant, it should be on her shoulders.

I know a woman, personally know her that is, who intentionally poked holes in condoms and lied about using birth control pills. That's wrong and he should not be financially supporting a baby he tried to prevent.

Poking holes in a condom is a pretty sleazy thing to do, yes. And as much as it sucks for the man who is victim to such an underhanded move, he is still party responsible for the financial support of the child.

Be careful who you screw, is all I can say.

Nice try.

Go ahead and run that argument by the judge.

Nice try.

I respectfully disagree.

Poking holes in a condom is a pretty sleazy thing to do, yes. And as much as it sucks for the man who is victim to such an underhanded move, he is still party responsible for the financial support of the child.

Legalize prostitution and this worry disappears

Nice try.

Nice try.

A good lawyer can win anything, I raised my son from the time he was 10 on because his mother was too lazy to do it and she was easy to beat in the courtroom.

Nice try.

I respectfully disagree.

Legalize prostitution and this worry disappears

Prostitutes can't get pregnant?

Forum List

Back