What ‘spooked the spooks’ about Trump?

So, they then just made up shit.
But what exactly, is the shit they made up? Please be specific...without specifics, we can't debate them! :D

All of it. It's kind of a silly question. Just think about it. Say I was a pissed off LE who wanted to make your life suck. It wouldn't be so hard to invent a crime that you committed between your house and your work on any given day. Even better, I get to see all your web traffic, all your spending habits, I know when you do whatever it is you do I a day to find and prove the. Rome you committed. Like trump or hate trump this was nothing more then a political hit. This time it is happening to someone you don't like. Next time it could be you.
yep. once the tactics are validated, you may be happy for the moment; but it will turn as soon as you're asked to live under your own bullshit rules.

If I'm not mistaken...Republicans are threatening spurious "investigations" using the documented Russian interference in our election as an excuse.

Like they haven't done that with Benghazi et all during the Obama years and about 45 bogus investigations during the Clinton years.

Oh...

Are you guys starting to get it, yet?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/09/politics/russia-us-spy-extracted/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Exclusive: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017
By Jim Sciutto, Chief National Security Correspondent

Updated at 9:24 AM ET, Mon September 9, 2019
"...A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy...."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/09/politics/russia-us-spy-extracted/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

"...A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy...."
seriously? you're using CNN as a source?

god damn man - at least think for yourself.

Haha...yes...roll up in the fetal position, and cry "FAKE NEWS!"

Wait...so the OP thinks the big question is not why did Trump and company have dozens of contacts with Russians, but why did our intelligence agencies investigate all the Russian contacts? Wow....just....wow.
It is sad that Americans like you believe lies.

We live in an age where facts and truth no longer matter. Only one’s political narrative is truth.
MAGA-Age...."an age where facts and truth no longer matter. That was soooooo true.

heh, roll up that newspaper of FAKE NEWS and keep swinging.

Wait...so the OP thinks the big question is not why did Trump and company have dozens of contacts with Russians, but why did our intelligence agencies investigate all the Russian contacts? Wow....just....wow.
so what is it russia did? come on fk, answer the question, or you're a chicken shit.

heh, roll up that newspaper of FAKE NEWS and keep swinging.
I bet it squeaks, and dogs go apeshit for it.

If I'm not mistaken...Republicans are threatening spurious "investigations" using the documented Russian interference in our election as an excuse.

Like they haven't done that with Benghazi et all during the Obama years and about 45 bogus investigations during the Clinton years.

Oh...
what was the russian interference big guy?

But what exactly, is the shit they made up? Please be specific...without specifics, we can't debate them! :D
Come on really. The entire Steele Dossier is bull shit. Agreed ?
They started the investigation months BEFORE the Steele dossier was given to them.

I, based on Trump's behavior of groveling and kissing Putin's ass and other very strange interactions and comments of Trump's during the campaign, called for national security teams to investigate him months and months before he was ever investigated and months and months and months before Steele was even hired by GPS and before GPS was hired by the Clinton campaign. His actions CALLED FOR IT. It would have been a dereliction of duty if he had not been checked out.

So you will never convince me that it was simply the Steele dossier that started this.... Trump started the investigation, through his very unusual and suspicious actions. God as my witness, he was kissing up to Russia and lying about Russia before Steele was hired.

They started the investigation months BEFORE the Steele dossier was given to them.

I, based on Trump's behavior of groveling and kissing Putin's ass and other very strange interactions and comments of Trump's during the campaign, called for national security teams to investigate him months and months before he was ever investigated and months and months and months before Steele was even hired by GPS and before GPS was hired by the Clinton campaign. His actions CALLED FOR IT. It would have been a dereliction of duty if he had not been checked out.

So you will never convince me that it was simply the Steele dossier that started this.... Trump started the investigation, through his very unusual and suspicious actions. God as my witness, he was kissing up to Russia and lying about Russia before Steele was hired.
so dude, I'm still waiting on what it is russia did? why won't you answer? cat got your fingers?

So what are you saying, Adam Schiff really does have evidence?

ahhhh, look at our greasy Rats in here, going on about russia, but look, they all avoid answering what it is russia actually did. They know their entire ploy is a ploy, and we know it too. crickets baby. the lack of a response is admittance of the ploy.

Why did they pursue the obviously absurd Steele Dossier to such an extent? Was it merely Trump’s anti war rhetoric during the campaign or an effort to help HER and continue O’s legacy? Was there some other reason?

What does the MSM’s ridiculous promotion of this obvious fraudulent story, tell us about them?

What We Still Do Not Know About Russiagate
Vital questions about perhaps the worst alleged presidential scandal in US history remain unanswered.
By Stephen F. Cohen

The Nation

September 5, 2019

(Snip)...
Why did Western intelligence agencies, prompted, it seems clear, by US ones, seek to undermine Trump’s presidential campaign? A reflexive answer might be because candidate Trump promised to “cooperate with Russia,” to pursue a pro-détente foreign policy, but this was hardly a startling, still less subversive, advocacy by a would-be Republican president. All of the major pro-détente episodes in the 20th century had been initiated by Republican presidents: Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan.

So, again, what was it about Trump that so spooked the spooks so far off their rightful reservation and so intrusively into American presidential politics? Investigations being overseen by Attorney General William Barr may provide answers—or not. Barr has already leveled procedural charges against James Comey, head of the FBI under President Obama and briefly under President Trump, but the repeatedly hapless Comey seems incapable of having initiated such an audacious operation against a presidential candidate, still less a president-elect.

What We Still Do Not Know About Russiagate - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Intelligence agencies did not undermine Trump's campaign. Maybe we should wonder why Trump's campaign was willing to work with the Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Why the numerous contacts with Russia. Why the campaign gave internal polling data and other campaign details to a Russian businessman who had ties to Russian Intelligence. Why Russian oligarchs were willing to finance Trump's ventures.

This is just another kook who becomes a source because he is saying what you want to hear. I would love for Trump to make this a issue and see what a kook Ttrump is.
Your post is entirely fact free.

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face. It is a fact that Trump's campaign met with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton. It is a fact that Manafort gave campaign documents and other information to a business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence.

Why did they pursue the obviously absurd Steele Dossier to such an extent? Was it merely Trump’s anti war rhetoric during the campaign or an effort to help HER and continue O’s legacy? Was there some other reason?

What does the MSM’s ridiculous promotion of this obvious fraudulent story, tell us about them?

Vital questions about perhaps the worst alleged presidential scandal in US history remain unanswered.
By Stephen F. Cohen

The Nation

September 5, 2019

(Snip)...
Why did Western intelligence agencies, prompted, it seems clear, by US ones, seek to undermine Trump’s presidential campaign? A reflexive answer might be because candidate Trump promised to “cooperate with Russia,” to pursue a pro-détente foreign policy, but this was hardly a startling, still less subversive, advocacy by a would-be Republican president. All of the major pro-détente episodes in the 20th century had been initiated by Republican presidents: Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan.

So, again, what was it about Trump that so spooked the spooks so far off their rightful reservation and so intrusively into American presidential politics? Investigations being overseen by Attorney General William Barr may provide answers—or not. Barr has already leveled procedural charges against James Comey, head of the FBI under President Obama and briefly under President Trump, but the repeatedly hapless Comey seems incapable of having initiated such an audacious operation against a presidential candidate, still less a president-elect.

Intelligence agencies did not undermine Trump's campaign. Maybe we should wonder why Trump's campaign was willing to work with the Russians to get dirt on Clinton. Why the numerous contacts with Russia. Why the campaign gave internal polling data and other campaign details to a Russian businessman who had ties to Russian Intelligence. Why Russian oligarchs were willing to finance Trump's ventures.

This is just another kook who becomes a source because he is saying what you want to hear. I would love for Trump to make this a issue and see what a kook Ttrump is.
Your post is entirely fact free.

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face. It is a fact that Trump's campaign met with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton. It is a fact that Manafort gave campaign documents and other information to a business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence.
so what is it that russia did in the election? was it illegal to talk to russua? what was the interference big guy? come on, why are you avoiding the questions? Come mr. Fact man, give us that Fact!!!

That's fine.

You will never convince me you are not an emotional basket case incapable of your own thought.

That's fine.

You will never convince me you are not an emotional basket case capable of your own thought.
they go into a fking emotional breakdown on anything trump. fking anything. I mean, At least obammy could play golf and basketball. I mean, the dude was a puppet and a half. I'd go have a beer with him or slick willie.

What they need is...

By Stephen F. Cohen

The Nation

September 5, 2019

(Snip)...

People who do not watch fake news know enough about it now to know what happened. Illegal spying and other efforts were used to stop Trump from getting elected, and when he got elected those efforts morphed into discrediting him enough to get him impeached and overthrow the government. Thats then basic gist of it.
...but why? This is the point of the OP.

If Donnie is such a dirtbag with a history of immoral behavior, as the Left portrays him, the intel agencies could easily blackmail him. Thus, controlling everything he might do.

I don't know where to even begin correcting a mindset so ingrained in the vast conspiracies.

Controlling everything a POTUS might do? You are out on the fucking moon.

Trump's campaign was investigated because they had many Russian contacts that they were lying about and Trump himself was publicly blowing Putin and asking Russia to go hack some more while talking tough to our NATO allies and China. Though Trump himself was a not a target untill he fired FBI Director over the "Russia thing".

Trump campaign even met with Russian government reps for the express purpose of getting compromat on Hillary - wtf do you think SHOULD happen if not FBI investigation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back