What Stands Out the Most About Last Weeks Tornado Disaster

Sorry, I don’t remember me posting about using a natural disaster to push a political agenda like Democrats have done.
Link away, Leftard.

You just did you dumb fuck. That is what this thread is.

are you drunk this morning?

What stands out to me is senator Paul wanting help...the same guy who fought against $ for the incredible heroic first responders in NYC. Irony and hypocrisy.
Paul opposed the spending of more federal dollars without any method of funding the costs associated with basically a limitless amount of money.

Although I respect the sacrifices made by our first responders that day, (my daughter and son-in-law are both first responders) they obviously did not use PPE that would have prevented many of these illnesses. I love TV shows that depict fire fighters entering burning buildings without their air supply being used. Eating smoke is never a good thing!

I also believe that many of these illnesses would have occurred even if 9/11 never happened. There is just too much variety in the illnesses to believe they were all caused by exposure to toxins on 9/11. I know that is probably a very unpopular opinion, but one I am sure a great number of people believe.

Last edited:
What stands out the most to me are the deaths from the Amazon workers who were still in the warehouse working while a massive tornado warning was in effect.

I hope Amazon gets sued for treating workers like shit
Where would they go? Outside to have their cars tossed around like Hot Wheels cars in a kid's bedroom?

BTW, there is no such thing as a massive tornado warning.

If those storms had been near the big cities then there would have been all kinds of looting by the ghetto thugs.

This was in Heartland America and everything the Weatherman said in his post was true.

Being from Florida I understand weather disasters and my heart goes out to the victims. We collected money at our church yesterday and will be channeling it through our national relief fund.

It is sickening to hear these stupid Moon Bats try to claim it was some kind of a political issue.

Weather happens.
How does your church and God feel about your hateful attitude and the lashing out you do towards the Left on this board. You earning heaven points or hell points for that? Kudos on raising funds to help the needy!

Yes, calling out you Leftards for making a disaster a political issue is the equivalent to initiating in your sick and twisted mind.

Correct, there is no difference. You both use disasters and death to make political points.

How does your church and God feel about your hateful attitude and the lashing out you do towards the Left on this board. You earning heaven points or hell points for that? Kudos on raising funds to help the needy!

LOL! Do I hurt Missy Slade's delicate disposition by calling her a Moon Bat?

Weather events happen.

These tornadoes had NOTHING to do with cow farts, you dumb fuck commie assholes.

LOL! Do I hurt Missy Slade's delicate disposition by calling her a Moon Bat?
Nothing hurt here just curious how you process the obvious deviations in your “faith” and how you treat others.

It is easy to see that this is a scam. Near everything is now environmental on commercials and propaganda. Suckers gotta be what suckers gotta be. Look how fast we have declined just with the threat of Biden being installed to being installed as potentate.
Nothing to be done about it anyways, right? It's too late.

Nothing hurt here just curious how you process the obvious deviations in your “faith” and how you treat others.

This thread is about the tragic destruction of the tornadoes.

If you want to spread your Left Wing hate start another thread in the Badlands.

This thread is about the tragic destruction of the tornadoes.

If you want to spread your Left Wing hate start another thread in the Badlands.
I got nothing but love. I just want you to find peace and I see so much anger and frustration coming from you, that’s all

Forum List

Back