What Stands Out the Most About Last Weeks Tornado Disaster

As much as there is to say about climate change, I don't think a tornado—or even a ring of tornadoes—is going to give anyone the smoking gun they were looking for. It's just too tenuous a link.

If we're going to do anything because of this, maybe stricter tornado-proofing for building codes, improve the tornado sirens, push a little more money to the NWS, and maybe Jeff Bezos and the candle company CEO can not have their workers pulling extra shifts during a tornado warning.

I got nothing but love. I just want you to find peace and I see so much anger and frustration coming from you, that’s all
not a christian cherry picked examples.jpg

Not the immediate politicalization of the disaster by Biden and his handlers to push their ‘we can control the weather if we spend enough of your money’ agenda, but the way the people of the Bible Belt reacted to it.
Their first thoughts were what can I do to help others?
Their first actions was helping others.

Looting not an issue, people are finding things and returning them to their owners if known.

Watch any video of a survivor. Almost always they are more concerned about others than themselves. They are thankful to God to be alive and now what can I do to help with no focus on the fact they’ve just lost all of their material possessions.

Won't find that in any of the blue cities.

Forum List

Back