What the anti vaxxers did next

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its a bit of a mixed bag. Some have migrated to libertarian tyoe groups whilst some have just reverted to their extreme right conspiracy theory comfort zone.

Some have seen the light and normalised themselves.

I wonder if local councils should be given money to provide counsrlling and anti grooming training for these people. They may be able to resume normal liives and not be a threat to the general good.

Its a bit of a mixed bag. Some have migrated to libertarian tyoe groups whilst some have just reverted to their extreme right conspiracy theory comfort zone.

I wonder if local councils should be given money to provide counsrlling and anti grooming training for these people. They may be able to resume normal liives and not be a threat to the general good.
People dropping dead is a fact, not a conspiracy. The fact that all have received the vax is not a mistake it is the cause.

Can vaccinated people get Covid?

Please tell me you're multi-vaxxed and multi-boosted.

Give me some kind of hope.

I think it is clear here that OP is stuck at the far end of the cognitive rigidity scale .

Suspect that he privately fears the very fate to himself that he jokingly outlines for the those opposed to Killer shots that he clearly "fell" for , albeit criminally presented under the misnomer of vaccines .

It must be difficult for people of OPs generation .#

After thought
The Guardian is 100% fake in matters like these . Technically bankrupt and just another front for the WEF , it is largely funded by the evil Bill Gates etc.

Last edited:
I think it is clear here that OP is stuck at the far end of the cognitive rigidity scale .

Suspect that he privately fears the very fate to himself that he jokingly outlines for the those opposed to Killer shots that he clearly "fell" for , albeit criminally presented under the misnomer of vaccines .

It must be difficult for people of OPs generation .#

After thought
The Guardian is 100% fake in matters like these . Technically bankrupt and just another front for the WEF , it is largely funded by the evil Bill Gates etc.
You seem to be full blown. Do you know where Shergar is ?

Forum List

Back