What the heck was that cabinet meeting about?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
If there's another thread on this, I apologize and mods please delete this.

At Trump's Cabinet meeting, flattery is flavor of the day

I've heard the guy lives for the moment with no regard to long term strategy, but I'm not so sure. He's a narcissist but and narcissism is his overall goal, but what potus wasn't. But that performance by everyone but Mattis was ... unique. Was Trump pumping himself up to fire Mueller or something?

AlPacinoKissTheRing8x10.jpeg

Questions?

I don't recall ANY press reporting about Obama's cabinet meetings that come anywhere near what we are witnessing with Trump's.

Wonder why.

I don't recall ANY press reporting about Obama's cabinet meetings that come anywhere near what we are witnessing with Trump's.

Wonder why.
I don't recall ANY LIVE FOR TV cabinet meetings. That's the question. WTF did TRUMP set that up? It's like Nero or Caligula.

It's because democrats have to have something to rage about every day. They complain about everything he does. Everything. They have scandals when he talks to his family. Now he has a complete cabinet. Of course they will complain about cabinet meetings.

Wonder why.
I don't recall ANY LIVE FOR TV cabinet meetings. That's the question. WTF did TRUMP set that up? It's like Nero or Caligula.
Clearly whatever the DNC media tells you, you dutifully believe. Why?

Wonder why.

They couldn't get those past the censors without slapping an XXX rating on 'em.
blowjob.png

Whereas at Trumps meeting the Cabinet Critters were only kissing the Presidents Ass, so the press has no problems airing it.

It's because democrats have to have something to rage about every day. They complain about everything he does. Everything. They have scandals when he talks to his family. Now he has a complete cabinet. Of course they will complain about cabinet meetings.
Trump wanted the cameras there for that. You think he wanted it ignored? This was a Trump Moment, engineered by him. Don't be blaming the Dems or the MSM for this one.

I've heard the guy lives for the moment with no regard to long term strategy, but I'm not so sure. He's a narcissist but and narcissism is his overall goal, but what potus wasn't. But that performance by everyone but Mattis was ... unique. Was Trump pumping himself up to fire Mueller or something?

Same thing as at every other TV cabinet meeting.

No not really.

https://archive2.jfklibrary.org/JFKPOF/092/JFKPOF-092-007/JFKPOF-092-007-p0002.jpg

It's generally about getting a consensus on an administration's approach to an issue or related issues. Hamilton did a pretty nifty scene.

Lin-Manuel Miranda, Christopher Jackson, Daveed Diggs & Okieriete Onaodowan Lyrics - Cabinet Battle #1

Grampa told you ... kissing Trumps ass.

he filmed it so his drones would have something to watch when they were humping each other.

No not really.

https://archive2.jfklibrary.org/JFKPOF/092/JFKPOF-092-007/JFKPOF-092-007-p0002.jpg

It's generally about getting a consensus on an administration's approach to an issue or related issues. Hamilton did a pretty nifty scene.

Lin-Manuel Miranda, Christopher Jackson, Daveed Diggs & Okieriete Onaodowan Lyrics - Cabinet Battle #1

Yup, same as every other presidant. This one is just meaningful because everything else turned to shit. But this means something cause Larry O and Rachael said so.

I have successfully avoided viewing that video so far.

I just don't know if I could take it at this point.

:booze:
Oh come on Mac, it was better than an HBO Comedy Special...

Here's a morsel to whet your comedic appetite.

"Never has there been a president, with few exceptions … who has passed more legislation, done more things," Trump declared

Wonder why.
He clearly wants America to see his inner circle loves and adores him. He's all image and no substance. He would be great on a TV reality show.

Forum List

Back