What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

There would be many less dead in Orlando if they had been kept in place.

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

He was in there for over three hours. Seriously, am I debating a mentally challenged man? I will feel bad if I am.

Moron, security and police had him stuck in a bathroom for most of those 3 hours with hostages. Most the killing was in minutes. Keep talking you just keep looking stupider.

So people can't reload guns in a bathroom? Done debating a child. it's not fair for him and I am a compassionate conservative.

I think he was reloading in between phone calls and posting on FB.

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

He was in there for over three hours. Seriously, am I debating a mentally challenged man? I will feel bad if I am.

Moron, security and police had him stuck in a bathroom for most of those 3 hours with hostages. Most the killing was in minutes. Keep talking you just keep looking stupider.

So people can't reload guns in a bathroom? Done debating a child. it's not fair for him and I am a compassionate conservative.

I think he was reloading in between phone calls and posting on FB.

And you must be stupid enough to think he was shooting hostages while the police stay back and waited.

Brain, instead of banning guns, wouldn't it be more reasonable to just pass a law that says that if you have a gun and if questioned by police you can't provide proof that you have qualified via FBI background check to own said gun that you just bought yourself 10 years in prison for each weapon you own?

Think about that for a second. A man is accused of domestic violence, the police investigate, if they find a gun in the home and the man doesn't have the proper paperwork, that's 10 years in prison. Regardless of whether he gets charged with domestic violence or not.

I don't have any paperwork for any of my many weapons.

It is not required.

Who gives a shit? Yes , it should be required.

You and your ilk are as stupid as Brain and his
Brain, instead of banning guns, wouldn't it be more reasonable to just pass a law that says that if you have a gun and if questioned by police you can't provide proof that you have qualified via FBI background check to own said gun that you just bought yourself 10 years in prison for each weapon you own?

Think about that for a second. A man is accused of domestic violence, the police investigate, if they find a gun in the home and the man doesn't have the proper paperwork, that's 10 years in prison. Regardless of whether he gets charged with domestic violence or not.

How would that change what happened in Orlando?

Simple,

An FBI back ground check ,sans political correctness , would have absolutely precluded this moron from legally buying a gun.

I don't have any paperwork for any of my many weapons.

It is not required.

Who gives a shit? Yes , it should be required.

You and your ilk are as stupid as Brain and his

How would that change what happened in Orlando?

Simple,

An FBI back ground check ,sans political correctness , would have absolutely precluded this moron from legally buying a gun.

What tyoe of check are you referencing? He passed a check to legally buy the guns.

Not to pick on the OP, but is anyone else old enough to remember when the US military would sell us their surplus rifles cheap so we could practice?

You sound very old. Which rifles?
Springfield 1907, MI Carbine, MI rifle.

I'd take one of those today. If for no other reason than the historical aspect of the rifle. Same reason I'm going to buy an AR, because I am convinced that some day in the not too distant future we won't be able to, the ability to own one will be history.

Not to pick on the OP, but is anyone else old enough to remember when the US military would sell us their surplus rifles cheap so we could practice?

FYI: the OP is so old, depends sponsors him in his croquet tournaments .

So you like taking Constitutional rights away from law abiding citizens?

What kind of an asshole are you?

Yes whatever will you do without high capacity magazines. Please quote where the constitution says you have a right to them.

Right after you find where gay marriage and abortion are in the constitution.

Are you saying it is not in the constitution?

We already know you want to ignore the "right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", and we already know you are too stupid to understand the concept of interpretation, and the idea that any restriction on a right has to be using the least coercive method possible, so my question was a retort was a response to your obvious "AHAHAHAHA its not in the document" gotcha attempt. And I won't be playing your game, so:

So I ask again, where are abortion and gay marriage in the Constitution?

It doesn't say all arms. If you have just a club you retain your right to bear arms.

What?

You sound very old. Which rifles?
Springfield 1907, MI Carbine, MI rifle.
The Springfield was, but the other two were/are semi-automatic. I doubt one can buy for any affordable price a Springfield, which are coveted. The other two are still available in the second-hand market, and at least one maftr is producing a M1 carbine replica, which ballistic-wise is not that much different from the .223 used today.

The Springfield 30-06 has a powerful kick but not as much as the Remington 7mm mag.

Yes whatever will you do without high capacity magazines. Please quote where the constitution says you have a right to them.

You should take a course on the Constitution. Your post agrees with what Lame Duck President Obama THINKS the constitution SHOULD say and not what it dies. President Obama, and obviously you, believe the U.S. Constitution should enumerate what the government must do FOR the citizens. Instead, the Constitution was designed to LIMIT what THE GOVERNMENT MAY OR MAY NOT DO. Anything addressed in what the government may do is left to the states.

So you mission, should you accept, is to show us where in this amendment, the government has the right to limit them.

Text of the 2nd Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Springfield 30-06 has a powerful kick but not as much as the Remington 7mm mag.
The M1 Garand .30-06 will take your thumbnail off in a heartbeat loading the damn thing. A piece of history but not a friendly one. An AR-15, or similar rifle/carbine is very easy to shoot, which reportedly is why they are so popular.

My wife will not doubt be mightily poed but I think I can get a very reliable carbine with a red dot scope and frangible ammunition for around $750. For an old fart with bad knees and arthritis in his hands and feet, that might fit the home defense role better than anything else. Just thinking of my 12 gauge pump hurts. LOL

I could buy a new handgun and just put it under my bed, but she'd probably notice a carbine. LOL

btw, for those concerned about lethality, you can buy a shotgun holding 6 rounds, with each round containing 12-15 pieces of shot, each the size of a .330 pistol round. I think a bad person could do some damage in a crowd with one of those.

Last edited:
What is the attraction of guns? When I went into the service half the recruits gathered about the locked rifle racks, touching the guns, and talking about them. The other half of the recruits looked for a cot to get a good night's sleep.

You should take a course on the Constitution. Your post agrees with what Lame Duck President Obama THINKS the constitution SHOULD say and not what it dies. President Obama, and obviously you, believe the U.S. Constitution should enumerate what the government must do FOR the citizens. Instead, the Constitution was designed to LIMIT what THE GOVERNMENT MAY OR MAY NOT DO. Anything addressed in what the government may do is left to the states.

So you mission, should you accept, is to show us where in this amendment, the government has the right to limit them.

Text of the 2nd Amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The constitution does not even mention them so obviously they can be limited.

[Q

I'm not the one so scared I think I need a high cap rifle to protect myself. While you guys are paranoid and scared of shadows people are really being killed by mass shooters.

If you don't feel the need not to protect yourself then that is fine. There is nothing that says you have to have a firearm unless you live in Kennesaw Georgia so who give a shit what you think?

If you don't like firearms then don't buy one but shut your filthy ass Libtard mouth about my Constitutional liberties. Go mind your own fucking business. We don't need nanny state Moon Bats like you spouting off your ignorant bullshit.

So you like well arming terrorists and letting them kill 50 and injure 50.

The terrorists and criminals will always get weapons. The muslims involved in the massacre in Paris last November did. The gun grabbers like the clintons, feinsteins, schumers know this too.

And you prefer to make it easy for them.

These are TERRORISTS, who have declared war on the United States. Are you really serious?

Forum List

Back