What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Brain357

which would reduce crime more in your opinion.

Banning and confiscating all guns

or

Banning negroes and barring them from the country

Don't just come back with your stupid claims of racism either. Give a real answer. Which would reduce crime more in the US. Keep guns, but ban negroes, or ban guns and keep negroes?

Banning guns doesn't reduce crime. Banning certain types of guns can however limit the carnage.

Not going to ban a race of people.

Why won't you answer my question? Oh because , you , I , and every other swinging dick reading this thread knows the answer wouldn't bode well for your gun grabbing plans, that's right.

We have banned high cap magazines. So yes it can be done.

And what happened wet brain? What is happening now in cities with restrictions? Did your stupid piece of paper slow down the Muslim San Bernardino shooters?

Damn, you gun grabbers are stupid.

There would be many less dead in Orlando if they had been kept in place.

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

This is literally to stupid to respond to.

It is true.

Yeah and free speech doesn't mean you can express ideas the government doesn't like either.

What a moron
Nothing in the constitution says you can bear all arms. That is why many already are banned or heavily regulated.

And I would wholly argue that that law in unconstitutional as well.

They have been in place for a long time and we are all better for it. You want terrorists to have explosives too eh?

Explosives aren't firearms , you fail

You think automatic weapons were banned because so many people were being killed with them? LOL you're dumber than I imagined. Automatic weapons were made illegal so that the federal goernment had one more tool to use against the mafia. PERIOD. Had nothing to with "Oh my God , so many people are being killed by automatic weapons."

PS moron, automatic weapons were illegal in the 1990s yet hundreds, if not thousands, of gang members were killed nationwide by automatic weapons. Proving what? Oh that's right, that people who want to murder with automatic weapons will find automatic weapons.

And what happened wet brain? What is happening now in cities with restrictions? Did your stupid piece of paper slow down the Muslim San Bernardino shooters?

You have no way of knowing that. You are full of crap and everyone knows it. You make shit up hoping for a response. You can't be this stupid in real life. You would never find your way home if you left the house.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

It is true.

Yeah and free speech doesn't mean you can express ideas the government doesn't like either.

What a moron
Nothing in the constitution says you can bear all arms. That is why many already are banned or heavily regulated.

They have been in place for a long time and we are all better for it. You want terrorists to have explosives too eh?

You think automatic weapons were banned because so many people were being killed with them? LOL you're dumber than I imagined. Automatic weapons were made illegal so that the federal goernment had one more tool to use against the mafia. PERIOD. Had nothing to with "Oh my God , so many people are being killed by automatic weapons."

PS moron, automatic weapons were illegal in the 1990s yet hundreds, if not thousands, of gang members were killed nationwide by automatic weapons. Proving what? Oh that's right, that people who want to murder with automatic weapons will find automatic weapons.

The constitution doesn't state firearms dipshit. They are arms.

Yes we know that. It is physics moron. Had he needed to reload many times fewer would be dead and injured. You don't seem very bright.

He was in there for over three hours. Seriously, am I debating a mentally challenged man? I will feel bad if I am.

What a moron

No they are not arms, they are explosives. Are you stupid or just dishonest?

What a moron

Hey shit for brains, when are you going to quote the federal statute that limits magazine capacity.

He was in there for over three hours. Seriously, am I debating a mentally challenged man? I will feel bad if I am.

Moron, security and police had him stuck in a bathroom for most of those 3 hours with hostages. Most the killing was in minutes. Keep talking you just keep looking stupider.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?
No rifle any civilian can buy is a military grade weapon

Yet the one used in Orlando killed so many so quickly. Too dangerous for people to own.

The ISLAMIC TERRORIST was inside the nightclub for FOUR HOURS.

What the hell does a Normal American need an iphone for? or a Big Screen TV for? or a king size bed for? or a set of golf clubs for?....

It's nobody else's business to decide what someone else "needs".

Last edited:
Brain, instead of banning guns, wouldn't it be more reasonable to just pass a law that says that if you have a gun and if questioned by police you can't provide proof that you have qualified via FBI background check to own said gun that you just bought yourself 10 years in prison for each weapon you own?

Think about that for a second. A man is accused of domestic violence, the police investigate, if they find a gun in the home and the man doesn't have the proper paperwork, that's 10 years in prison. Regardless of whether he gets charged with domestic violence or not.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?
No rifle any civilian can buy is a military grade weapon

Yet the one used in Orlando killed so many so quickly. Too dangerous for people to own.

The ISLAMIC TERRORIST was inside the nightclub for FOUR HOURS.

Let me repeat myself:
Moron, security and police had him stuck in a bathroom for most of those 3 hours with hostages. Most the killing was in minutes. Keep talking you just keep looking stupider.

Brain, instead of banning guns, wouldn't it be more reasonable to just pass a law that says that if you have a gun and if questioned by police you can't provide proof that you have qualified via FBI background check to own said gun that you just bought yourself 10 years in prison for each weapon you own?

Think about that for a second. A man is accused of domestic violence, the police investigate, if they find a gun in the home and the man doesn't have the proper paperwork, that's 10 years in prison. Regardless of whether he gets charged with domestic violence or not.

I don't have any paperwork for any of my many weapons.

It is not required.

How would that change what happened in Orlando?

So people can't reload guns in a bathroom? Done debating a child. it's not fair for him and I am a compassionate conservative.

That is a big fat no. It no ones damn business what I own.

wouldn't it be more reasonable to just pass a law that says that if you have a gun and if questioned by police you can't provide proof that you have qualified via FBI background check to own said gun that you just bought yourself 10 years in prison for each weapon you own?

Sounds like a republican jobs program

Lots of vacant positions when all those accused people go to jail. And of course there will need to be lots more jails built.

Now how do you propose to pay for this program? Gun tax.
Talk about gun control.

So people can't reload guns in a bathroom? Done debating a child. it's not fair for him and I am a compassionate conservative.

How many hostages you think he had moron? If he started shooting them the hostage situation would have ended immediately. The police don't sit back if hostages are being shot. You really are stupid.

2nd amendment retard.

Why then can I not go to the local gun shop and buy a BAR and a few frag grenades? I could us the Browning for curls when I'm not hunting squirrels. The frag grenade would be great for those a-holes who tailgate, that would awaken them to the dangers they create.

Answer these questions, genius

Gladly! Because asshole liberals have pissed all over the U.S. Constitution. Thanks for asking!

Another faux patriot expresses pathological anger at millions of Americans who hold opinions and values which conflict with his own. To dumb to respond to a simple question, this faux patriot resorts to name calling.
I didn't call you a single name. Not only did I answer the question, I even thanked you for asking. I guess you find the truth a little uncomfortable?

By the way - your position is completely nonsensical. I fully respect everyone's right to hold their own views and opinions, and have values that differ from mine. But what I don't accept and won't tolerate - is those people pissing on the U.S. Constitution just because they do. If you don't like guns - that's fine. Don't own one. Unlike oppressive liberals, I would never force anyone to own a gun. But don't you dare attempt to strip me of my constitutional right to own one.

Forum List

Back