What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

[

You didn't answer my questions but I saw where you want 10 rd mags.

Would we be allowed to have as many mags as we wanted?

There are millions of mags already in existence, how would you gather all these up?

The other question these Moon Bats have trouble answering is if the magazines were banned how many would be flowing across their unguarded Mexican border everyday to meet the demand?

The only people that wouldn't have the high capacity mags are the people that never had any intentions of committing a crime with them in the first place.

A ban would do nothing to stop the bad guys from getting all the high capactiy magazines they needed.

These Moon Bats are really idiots, aren't they?

Where would this demand be from?

[QU

So you like well arming terrorists and letting them kill 50 and injure 50.

So you like taking Constitutional rights away from law abiding citizens?

What kind of an asshole are you?

Yes whatever will you do without high capacity magazines. Please quote where the constitution says you have a right to them.

Right after you find where gay marriage and abortion are in the constitution.

[QU

Yes whatever will you do without high capacity magazines. Please quote where the constitution says you have a right to them.

Are you saying it is not in the constitution?

Suck it stupid gun grabbers.

BF66253EEC794232919224A875EB3172.jpg

3C9D2D72AA9B4221861276B897DF0CBA.jpg

[QU

So you support well armed terrorists busting into a nightclub and executing 50 defenseless gays.

[Q

Bad guys. You know like Obama's Muslim buddies wanting to kill queers and infidels. Happens every once in a while.

The drug thugs and ghetto gangstas also love their high caps.

All these thugs would be ignornig the stupid laws. It would only affect law abiding citizens who never would have used them for crime.

A magazine ban would be the typical worthless nanny state law that would have no foundation in reality and would do nothing to prevent any crime. It would only make the stupid Libtards feel good in their silly fantasy. Hardly a reason to curtail the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

[

:offtopic: this is not about Mormons or the internet , its about the right to bear arms, and a muzzleloader is a arm, Carry that.

That is absolutely the dumbest response to a post that I have have ever seen posted on an internet discussion forum.

Technology does not limit the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court has already made that determination. You lose that argument.

Florida was not even a state when the 2nd amendment was wrote, neither was Texas. Times have changed, and we need a new amendment.

We do need a new second amendment. One written in plain English with words of no more than two syllables so that even dumb fuck liberals can understand it.

The government can NOT infringe on gun rights.

THE END

You're so stupid you don't even understand that the real argument you should be making is that incorporation took the rights of states to control guns away from them.

Fucking fool.

So you want well arm terrorists and crazies. Yeah that is working out so well.

Your appeal to emotion won't work.

I don't want terrorists and crazies, armed or unarmed.

[

You didn't answer my questions but I saw where you want 10 rd mags.

Would we be allowed to have as many mags as we wanted?

There are millions of mags already in existence, how would you gather all these up?

The other question these Moon Bats have trouble answering is if the magazines were banned how many would be flowing across their unguarded Mexican border everyday to meet the demand?

The only people that wouldn't have the high capacity mags are the people that never had any intentions of committing a crime with them in the first place.

A ban would do nothing to stop the bad guys from getting all the high capactiy magazines they needed.

These Moon Bats are really idiots, aren't they?

Hey, at least we got them from whining about the rifle for a while.

[QU

We already know you want to ignore the "right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", and we already know you are too stupid to understand the concept of interpretation, and the idea that any restriction on a right has to be using the least coercive method possible, so my question was a retort was a response to your obvious "AHAHAHAHA its not in the document" gotcha attempt. And I won't be playing your game, so:

So I ask again, where are abortion and gay marriage in the Constitution?

[Q

Bad guys. You know like Obama's Muslim buddies wanting to kill queers and infidels. Happens every once in a while.

The drug thugs and ghetto gangstas also love their high caps.

All these thugs would be ignornig the stupid laws. It would only affect law abiding citizens who never would have used them for crime.

A magazine ban would be the typical worthless nanny state law that would have no foundation in reality and would do nothing to prevent any crime. It would only make the stupid Libtards feel good in their silly fantasy. Hardly a reason to curtail the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

I don't think criminals would bother. You can rob people fine without them.

[Q

I am glad you admit that you support taking away Constitutional rights from law abiding American citizens. It just shows what an asshole you are.

Maybe you should move to Cuba. They have a ban on high capacity magazine along with a ban on firearms. Just your kind of place. That way you can leave America to us that appreciate liberty. Be sure to take more of your Libtard Moon Bat buddies with you.

[QU

We already know you want to ignore the "right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed", and we already know you are too stupid to understand the concept of interpretation, and the idea that any restriction on a right has to be using the least coercive method possible, so my question was a retort was a response to your obvious "AHAHAHAHA its not in the document" gotcha attempt. And I won't be playing your game, so:

So I ask again, where are abortion and gay marriage in the Constitution?

It doesn't say all arms. If you have just a club you retain your right to bear arms.

[Q

I am glad you admit that you support taking away Constitutional rights from law abiding American citizens. It just shows what an asshole you are.

Maybe you should move to Cuba. They have a ban on high capacity magazine along with a ban on firearms. Just your kind of place. That way you can leave America to us that appreciate liberty. Be sure to take more of your Libtard Moon Bat buddies with you.

Sorry but there is no right to them in the constitution.

[QU

You do realizeTthe Constitution is a document that telling the government what it can and can't do. Right?

[QU

You do realizeTthe Constitution is a document that telling the government what it can and can't do. Right?

We have banned high cap magazines. So yes it can be done.

Forum List

Back