What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Florida was not even a state when the 2nd amendment was wrote, neither was Texas. Times have changed, and we need a new amendment.

So amend it. You only need 2/3 of the House, 2/3 of the Senate, and 3/4 of the states. Make your case to the American people and work on a legal amendment. Good luck.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

Fear of change and paranoia drive them

Here's a question.

The gatling gun was first put into service in 1862. Until 1938 a US citizen could actually own one.and in fact many did.

Anyone know how many mass murders were committed with gatling guns ?

Because in 1862 - the filth known as liberalism didn't exist. Which means that children were raised properly (instead of by the state while their liberal parents were off getting drunk and high). And people were not under an oppressive, unconstitutional governmet run amok - making them feel desperate. Finally, all of society fully embraced God. It wasn't outlawed by atheist liberals.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

Fear of change and paranoia drive them
The only fear I see is from the left. Scared stupid of an inanimate object and thus desperate to outlaw it.

Here's a question.

The gatling gun was first put into service in 1862. Until 1938 a US citizen could actually own one.and in fact many did.

Anyone know how many mass murders were committed with gatling guns ?

Because in 1862 - the filth known as liberalism didn't exist. Which means that children were raised properly (instead of by the state while their liberal parents were off getting drunk and high). And people were not under an oppressive, unconstitutional governmet run amok - making them feel desperate. Finally, all of society fully embraced God. It wasn't outlawed by atheist liberals.
Or as General MacArthur said: "For the framers of the Constitution were the most liberal thinkers of all the ages and the charter they produced out of their time has never been and is not now surpassed in liberal thought."

50 dead and 50 injured. Hi capacity magazines are the difference. Stop the BS.

No bullshit on my part. You can not deny what I stated. The only thing you Liberals want to ban is extra plastic. It would be hilarious if this whole issue wasn't about infringing on the right of law abiding citizens.

I've been pretty clear I want the mag limit back. That forces the murderer to reload often. That is not just plastic.
What good is forcing him to reload more often if there is no one among the population of victims with a weapon who could take that opportunity to fire back?
There was a cop in Orlando having a shootout with him. I'm sure that cop would have wanted him to reload often.
Exactly. When there are weapons opposing the shooter, forcing reloads is a good thing. When the victims, however, are not armed it just delays their deaths by a few seconds.

Or it gives them a chance to stop the shooter like the giffords shooting.

[Q

I'm not the one so scared I think I need a high cap rifle to protect myself. While you guys are paranoid and scared of shadows people are really being killed by mass shooters.

If you don't feel the need not to protect yourself then that is fine. There is nothing that says you have to have a firearm unless you live in Kennesaw Georgia so who give a shit what you think?

If you don't like firearms then don't buy one but shut your filthy ass Libtard mouth about my Constitutional liberties. Go mind your own fucking business. We don't need nanny state Moon Bats like you spouting off your ignorant bullshit.

So you like well arming terrorists and letting them kill 50 and injure 50.

The Bill of Rights is not a needs based document but it does lay out very clearly the "need" for an AR-15.

"Being necessary for the security of a free state".

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights?

The Second Amendment to the Constitutions establishes a need for firearms and it also says that the right to have them shall not be infringed.

The Supreme Court has determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right protected by the Constitution so who give a shit if an idiot like you thinks I don't have a need for a firearm? You don't get a vote dufus.

I more than likely studied all that before you were born. I went to school in the 40's and early 50's.

Anybody who thinks folks who fought with single shot muskets were writing laws for automatic killing machines has their head so far up their ignorant ass that they'll never smell fresh air again.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?

They should not be able to. Look at the carnage at Orlando, nobody should be able to own one.

34 years....deaths by Rifles with detachable magazines... 149

one year, death by knives..... 1,567

they are not a problem.

50 dead in just one shooting.

Define "Assault Weapon" in a way that can be clearly understood, and explain how banning such would "save lives." Unless you can do that - and no one in Congress can - then WTF is your point? Do you know what an "automatic" firearm is?

Do you believe that banning "assault weapons" will render terrorists incapable of murdering large numbers of people? Or will they just have to resort to other available means?

Why does any "normal" American need a street-legal car that will go 200mph? Why does any "normal" American need a 6,000 pound 4WD pickup truck to go to the grocery store? Why does any "normal" American need to eat a 1,000 calorie banana split? Why does any "normal" American need an 8,000 sq ft house? Why does any "normal" American need a PhD in music theory?

I'll try. An assault weapon is a much more effective weapon for killing a large number of human beings in a hurry: It has less recoil than a standard deer rifle (30-30 for example), a larger capacity magazine compared to the clip used in the M1 Garand and much lighter and easier to conceal than the BAR.
Any gun fired at anyone is technically an assault weapon

as is a baseball bat swung at another person

So many dead and the right still plays the definition games. Pathetic. We need to bring back the 10 rd mag limit.

Then someone will just fill their pockets with clips ready to go.

And then they have to fumble around and grab the next one. Then they might drop one. Seconds save lives.

[

:offtopic: this is not about Mormons or the internet , its about the right to bear arms, and a muzzleloader is a arm, Carry that.

That is absolutely the dumbest response to a post that I have have ever seen posted on an internet discussion forum.

Technology does not limit the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court has already made that determination. You lose that argument.

Florida was not even a state when the 2nd amendment was wrote, neither was Texas. Times have changed, and we need a new amendment.

We do need a new second amendment. One written in plain English with words of no more than two syllables so that even dumb fuck liberals can understand it.

The government can NOT infringe on gun rights.

THE END

You're so stupid you don't even understand that the real argument you should be making is that incorporation took the rights of states to control guns away from them.

Fucking fool.

The Bill of Rights is not a needs based document but it does lay out very clearly the "need" for an AR-15.

"Being necessary for the security of a free state".

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights?

The Second Amendment to the Constitutions establishes a need for firearms and it also says that the right to have them shall not be infringed.

The Supreme Court has determined that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right protected by the Constitution so who give a shit if an idiot like you thinks I don't have a need for a firearm? You don't get a vote dufus.

I more than likely studied all that before you were born. I went to school in the 40's and early 50's.

Anybody who thinks folks who fought with single shot muskets were writing laws for automatic killing machines has their head so far up their ignorant ass that they'll never smell fresh air again.

I'm pretty sure the 2nd amendment doesn't cover Terminators, but I may be wrong.

Now if it covered battlemechs, that would be awesome.

Warhammer.jpg

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?

They should not be able to. Look at the carnage at Orlando, nobody should be able to own one.

they are not a problem.

Nothing better than some half wit twat shaking around 50 dead like some morbid talisman instead of making an actual argument.

There is NO FUNCTIONAL difference between a supposed "assault" weapon and ANY other semi automatic rifle.

wrong, the big black fun functions as a device that makes liberals we their panties.

[

:offtopic: this is not about Mormons or the internet , its about the right to bear arms, and a muzzleloader is a arm, Carry that.

That is absolutely the dumbest response to a post that I have have ever seen posted on an internet discussion forum.

Technology does not limit the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court has already made that determination. You lose that argument.

We do need a new second amendment. One written in plain English with words of no more than two syllables so that even dumb fuck liberals can understand it.

The government can NOT infringe on gun rights.

THE END

You're so stupid you don't even understand that the real argument you should be making is that incorporation took the rights of states to control guns away from them.

Fucking fool.

So you want well arm terrorists and crazies. Yeah that is working out so well.

Define "Assault Weapon" in a way that can be clearly understood, and explain how banning such would "save lives." Unless you can do that - and no one in Congress can - then WTF is your point? Do you know what an "automatic" firearm is?

Do you believe that banning "assault weapons" will render terrorists incapable of murdering large numbers of people? Or will they just have to resort to other available means?

Why does any "normal" American need a street-legal car that will go 200mph? Why does any "normal" American need a 6,000 pound 4WD pickup truck to go to the grocery store? Why does any "normal" American need to eat a 1,000 calorie banana split? Why does any "normal" American need an 8,000 sq ft house? Why does any "normal" American need a PhD in music theory?

I'll try. An assault weapon is a much more effective weapon for killing a large number of human beings in a hurry: It has less recoil than a standard deer rifle (30-30 for example), a larger capacity magazine compared to the clip used in the M1 Garand and much lighter and easier to conceal than the BAR.
Any gun fired at anyone is technically an assault weapon

as is a baseball bat swung at another person

So many dead and the right still plays the definition games. Pathetic. We need to bring back the 10 rd mag limit.

Then someone will just fill their pockets with clips ready to go.

And then they have to fumble around and grab the next one. Then they might drop one. Seconds save lives.

You didn't answer my questions but I saw where you want 10 rd mags.

Would we be allowed to have as many mags as we wanted?

There are millions of mags already in existence, how would you gather all these up?

they are not a problem.

Nothing better than some half wit twat shaking around 50 dead like some morbid talisman instead of making an actual argument.

Well it gives a clear message of how dangerous they are. Sorry you hate reality.

Forum List

Back